• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

Yamamoto, Aizen, Starrk . . .

Which of these things is not like the others?

So when are we going to downgrade Starrk?

KazuiK said:
If the bleach fillers were canon, ichigo hell would that tier?
If the Bleach fillers were canon, every captain would be 7-A even in base and shikai thanks to a couple of feats of Hitsugaya and Byakuya that looked to be of that level. And even the Lieutenants would be MHS to MHS+ due to this one lightning dodging feat in the Bount arc.

I understand. Before that I asked if zanpakutou's ability to cut off the soul could be included in the battle, what do you think of that?

KazuiK said:
I understand.
Before that I asked if zanpakutou's ability to cut off the soul could be included in the battle, what do you think of that?
They can't. Where is this stated?

Zanpakutous means sword that kills spirits and they are used to purify the souls of the Hollows (humans transformed into monsters after his death), Rukia says this in the first chapters.

If this is not accepted I understand, I just wanted to get this doubt ..

Zanpakutous (µû¼ Ú¡ä ÕêÇ, Soul Cutters)

The following should be added to Mask De Masculine's profile, specifically AP

At least Large Town Level (Took down Renji with a single dropkick and left him in a state even Unohana could not heal)| At least 'City Level' (Took out Ikkaku , Yumichika , and Hisagi off panel) | Island level (Over powered twocaptains in bankai) | Island Level+ (Ten times stronger than before) | At Least Country Level | Should be far more powerful with many more cheers, was over powering Renji to the point the latter couldn't counter attack) | At least Large Country Level (Vollstandig increases a sternritter's power exponentially as shown via Quilge )

As you can see this includes a breakdown of his feats starting from his weakest and goes all the way up to his strongest with links provided. Compare this to his current profile:

Island level+ (Should be comparable to Cang Du and NaNaNa Najahkoop who was able to survive Yamamoto's flames albeit it was migated by Bazz-B, defeated 2 captains that used Bankai) | Island level+(Stronger than before)

As you can see this fails to account for the many power ups he undergoes. It also uses scaling to other characters not based off feats, but off of strenritter status.

I'd do it myself, but someone might simply undo it without giving a reason.

Cheers.

EDIT: On seconnd though I'm just going to publish since im here and did it all anyway, but hopefully others can see why now that Iposted here.

Where do you keep getting country level from? There are no more country feats in Bleach anymore. You're pulling that rating out of nowhere. All the characters around Mask's level have been upgraded to island level+ as they scale to Toshiro's feat. I've told you this many times before. On this wiki we don't give random ratings to profiles because we feel like it.

There are many characters who scale above Country level so I don't know what you're refering to. Anyway, I keep telling you my reasons as recently as that last post.

"Should be far more powerful with many more cheers, was over powering Renji to the point the latter couldn't counter attack) | At least Large Country Level (Vollstandig increases a sternritter's power exponentially as shown via Quilge ) "

Wrong again, nobody scales to country level. Everyone either scales to Toshrio's Island level+ feat or Kenpachi's multi continental meteor feat. Talk to any of the knowledge Bleach members like Kuu or LordAizen and they will tell you the same thing.

The "reasons" that you gave would scale Mask to Island level+. The only way Country level would be accepted is if you found a feat performed by Mask, calculated its attack potency and got it approved by a member of the calc group. Unless you can do that, nobody in Bleach will be Country level.

Do you not know how this wiki works or something? Toshiro and Kenpachi are the only two characters with feats that have been calced and approved by a member of the calc group. So everyone in the verse who is above lieutenant level scales to one of them. Not including Aizen Ichigo and Yhwach who scale to planet level of course. Mask doesn't have any feats that have been calced to place him at country level. So he scales to Toshiro.

Basically to sum up how we scale characters on the wiki

- Characters with feats that have been calced get that rating -Characters who have no feats of there own scale to people who do have feats.

Exactly, "characters who have no feats of there own scale to people who do have feats" . Mask Scales above captain level. He also gets a 10x boost putting him at island level+. Renji scales far above that and then a more powerful Mask scales above that. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

It is a feat actually. When you say "feat' you should actually be saying calculation. In any case, as you pointed out there aren't calculations for every character and so we scale based off feats or in the absence of feats, reliable text; which is what I have done. . . You're welcome by the way.

Also you can stop name dropping. I don't know what your problem is but I can tell you no one has been as actively rude to me as you since I joined.

I'm not being rude, I'm trying to teach you what I've been taught over the months I've been on the wiki. I used to be like you, trying to give arbitrary ratings to characters that never got accepted and I never knew why until I began to figure out the error in my ways. Like I said, I'm not a staff member so i don't need to you to believe me, but I suggest you get Kuu or LordAizen to explain to you how the rating system works for Bleach, as they helped me to learn as well. I would have probably been kicked off the wiki long ago without them to help me learn how the wiki works. If you can learn how to properly scale characters, it'll help you in the long run. I'm not going to respond to you anymore, I've done what I can to teach you about the wiki, but you won't believe me. I'll message one of the staff and get them to talk with you, until next time.

Yeah, the only possible way Mask could reach Country level is if Bankai/Vollständig multipliers get accepted but that's never going to happen, at least for now.

Although, Mask is bare minimum Large Island level with his Murder Punch and he has two power ups after that.

@Piercer I'm pretty sure Mask's 10x murder punch statement is treated similarly to the 5-10x Bankai statement.

I also agree with some people who have shown to be vastly above Toshiro being large island level. Namely, people like Bazz-B, Yamamoto, Pernida. Basically the top of the island level+ right now.

Firstly through, I believe we should focus on wrapping up the fullbringers before going back to other characters. That can be done at a later date. Let's decide where Ginjo, Tsukishima, Yukio and Jackie scale.

@Matthew Schroeder Everything has been decided and finalized by Kuu except for the Fullbringers, which is why I brought them up. Also Orihime is in need for some major revisions so she can also be discussed.

@Dr.Fix we tend to not give arbitrary upgrades unless they are very close to the end of their current rating and are stronger than whoever they scale to.

So no1 will be country level in Bleach anymore.

After looking through all the profiles I'll give a quick description of where I propose they could scale and we can go off of that.

Ginjo- Large Town level in Base (damaged fullbring shikai Ichigo), Island level+ in Bankai (fought on par with Fullbring Ichigo for a short while and survived multiple hits from him)

Tsukishima- mountain level+ (fought and injured Fullbring Arc Byakuya, it took a surprise from Byakuya to defeat him)

Jackie- possibly town level+ (was no match for Renji, but should still be somewhat comparable to the average Lieutenant)

Yukio- possibly town level+ (scales to Jackie)

For Orihime her attack potency is fine but her durability is very low.

I'd propose multi continental durability with her barriers due to the fact that she can block attacks from Uryu and even a casual Yhwach.

Multi city block level for Jackie. The definition of AP is being able to actually hurt someone of said level and this wasa no sell if I ever saw one.

Tsukishima's AP is theoretically inifinite or N/A since its hax.

Girko is featless as far as I recall. Not that getting stoped by Zaraki is ever a bad thing, but there's literally no lower limit for him either.

Riruka (Is that her name?) also uses hax

Yukio got owned by Shikai Toshiro. I don't remember his attacks damaging anyone but Jackie did say she and him would be destroyed by him (Via his destroying the dimension they were in). Town level if we want to highball him.

It should be noted that their durability isn't very good and doesn't operate under the same system as the dead (I forget what chapter but it was when Jackie almost killed Ichigo).

EDIT: forgot the dude that punches. Should be at least town level via hax (Hurt Ikkaku) but his own stats are much much weaker.

LordAizenSama said:
@Dr.Fix we tend to not give arbitrary upgrades unless they are very close to the end of their current rating and are stronger than whoever they scale to.
So no1 will be country level in Bleach anymore.
That's fair, its also in line with my thinking.

I don't quite understand the second part though about a ban on country level???

There is no ban for Country lvl in Bleach. It's just that there is nobody in Bleach that has anything close to Country lvl. They are either Island+ Lvl with some that might become Large Island Lvl or Multi-Continent Lvl.

Ok, that sounds a lot better than what was said before, thanks. I missed large Island level before thinking it went to country level, that's my bad.

Still given the breakdown Mask would be at least Island level + when Renji no sold his attacks. If you can't even hurt your opponent, shouldn't said opponent by definition of AP be in the next tier? That puts Renji somewhere in Large Island level. Let's low ball and give him 100 Gigatons. Mask was able to to overpower him at this point and he wasn't even using Vollstandig. Quilge was unable to hurt Shikai!Ichigo in base but when he used his vollstandig it was the other way around. Again going by the definition of AP this should mean the Vollstandigg increase is comparable to two tiers (once to put him on Ichigo's level, and another one to put him above). so appling that to mask that jumps him to country level.

Bankai Renji would of course be at least that strong.

Yeah some people are thinking characters such as Renji, Yamamoto, Bazz-B and etc. should be High 6-C Large Island Lvl. By the way just so you know there's also Low 6-B Small Country Lvl between Large Island Lvl and Country Lvl. Oh and just saying Bleach multipliers aren't accepted here.

Here is the Attack Potency Chart https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

@Amlad22 Mask's Murder Punch and the Bankai multipliers are not even remotely the same thing and the given reasons why Bankai multipliers aren't accepted wouldn't affect Mask's power-up

Both are multipliers that were stated by a character on one occasion but with no real proof behind it. Pretty similar to me man.

@Amlad22 That's not the reason why Bankai multipliers aren't accepted, at least the given reasonings. What you stated wouldn't be a very good reason, regardless.

I'm just playing devils advocate here, cause I know there will a ton of backlash at another bleach upgrade. But personally I do agree with large island level characters as I said before. Staff input is defiantly needed though.

Bankai, Vollstandigg, and Ressurection all get higher power ups on avg than the ignored multiplier anyway. . .. . Much higher

Kaioken = Technique = 

Mask Punch = Technique = ? <…<

Super Saiyan = Transformation = X

Bankai = Transformation = X

might wana look into Nianzo weizo the SR, his tier atm is 7-C which seems rather ridiculous since he was one of the SR allow to go with Yhwach and the Elite to invade the royalpalace and fight aginst the royal guards/zero squad , if he was that weak them he would ahve been better off staying in Seireitei being fodder for the captains, at minimum he is 6-C he also has an elemental type power which Bazz-b and candice have so he shouldnt be weaker than both of them

Elites/Top= Should be 6A at full strength which is Lille barro, Gerard, pernida, gremmy

High tiers= Bazz-b, Robert, Yourself/yhwach version, Nianzol, bambietta/possibly = should be 6-C min, Bazz-b is clearly stronger than as nodt and superstar as renji was quite surprise by him while he was in bankai but he 1 shot masculine rather easily

Mid Tiers= As nodt, Masculine, Bambeitta Quad squad, Cang du, Nanananaa, Oppie= 6-C

It was mentioned by The thunder/Candice that she had a hard time using Volstandig and that it took alot out of her, meaning those that easily use volstandig prior are probably stronger than her

while Oppie being in the same tier as As nodt and masculine can be questionable i mean the dude was able to trap ichigo and if it was not for plot device ichigo quincy blood he would have been trap their for good

Low tiers= BG9, = 7A at most

Crap Tier= Pepe, The Roar, the Question, Min 7-C max 7-B

This has bother me for a while, shouldn't Gerard's Hoffnung has soke sort of Spatial cutting resistance? It can clash against Kenpachi Shikai which can cut through Gremmy's galaxy room.

kenpachi strike is probably not space related i mean remember grimmjow Cero being able to distord space with kenpachi strength in his shikai im sure he has enough power to rupture space at least an unstable space like galaxy room

Back