• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

Hey uh, not sure where we're at with the revisions but could someone tell me why Reactive Evolution got removed from Aizens profile? I know it happened a while ago but I never did find out why.

KazuiK said:
Yeah.
Where is Hikifune profile? You got it?
I haven't seen it myself and its not listed under shinigami. I can only guess it doesn't exist but I am not going to go through the trouble of making one if it just gets undone.

Shunsui himself stated that Starrk shooting ceros isn't going to cut it for him to go bankai. Metralleta surprised him.

Dr.Fix said:
KazuiK said:
Yeah.
Where is Hikifune profile? You got it?
I haven't seen it myself and its not listed under shinigami. I can only guess it doesn't exist but I am not going to go through the trouble of making one if it just gets undone.
There was a profile of her that just disappeared.

@KazuiK if a profile for Kirio was made and then deleted by a staff member, it just means that the person who created it didn't know what they were doing and made an incomplete profile. If you really want one to be made, you could ask a staff member or even do it yourself. I believe the wiki has a page that can help you learn about how to create a profile correctly.

I really like hikifune But I think it best to leave it as it is. . . About Kazui and some characters from the novel have a profile, it is likely that yes.

Kazui blitzed the Vizard girl and she said he runs like the wind. And he was able to destroy a part of Yhwach's reiatsu.

He never blitzed her, he ran away from her. And it's not like Hiyori would be serious against Kazui, i mean they weren't even fighting in the first place.

http://********.be/bleach.html?chapter=686

You can see in the chapter, Hiyori walks in on Kazui while he's in the vizards hideout and then he runs away, Hiyori then makes a sarcastic whip like she always does. But nowhere is a blitz being made.

Destroying Yhwach's Reiatsu doesn't mean anything, unless you want to put Kazui at planet level and superior to his father which will get turned down in 0.000001 seconds due to being a ridiculous outlier.

Are you trolling? I can't tell. Don't tell me you actually think Kazui is Planet level? You'd be just about the only person on the wiki that thinks that.

I didn't said he was planet level. How can a small fraction of yhwach's reiatsu is planet level? If it is, then is an outlier.

My misunderstanding, the issue with Kazui though is that we don't know how much power Yhwach had left over when Kazui finished him. There are no feats or statements to say if Yhwach had 1% power or 10% or less than 1%. Or anything like that. So that's why a profile with Kazui would just have Unknown AP, most likely with a description of "destroyed a chunk of Yhwach's Reiatsu, but to an unknown degree".

Look I found something, from Official Viz Translation:

0559-001

Shunsui, Jugram, Uryu, (Shikai) Ichigo, and Lille should powerscale to each other.

@AppleLord; Haschwalth and Shunsui are referring to the status of the ongoing battles, saying that the sides are evenly matched to each other.

At least as far I can tell. I dont think anything else indicates they're referring just to themselves.

Its a reference to the war. It is supposed to say scales and goes on to say his (Jugram's) role is to tip that balance (implying he would kill Shunsui and give the Quincy a sig lead).

Bleach Wiki isn't reliable. They haven't even update the Novels that are also canon. Neither have they post which character survive the war, reveal from the novels.

The Movie is considered canon here for the following reasons, the dimension that appear in the movie also appears on the manga, it works differently, yes. That's why the wiki doesn't consider it canon, it was reckoned. To their eyes at least. In both manga and movie is mention the place isn't just one, but many, so the rules can change as nobody who explained it knows how it really works.

Ichigo also mention to Riruka that he once when there, now that never happen in the manga, it only happened in the movie. It doesn't mean the movie is canon, but it means that the events that happen are canon, it fits in continuity after the Soul Society Arc and everyone in the movie lost their memories except for Ichigo who still remembers Senna. (That means Ichigo has resistance to memory manipulation.)

In the manga, Kubo also draw an scene from the dimension, and it looks the same as the dimension in the movie, in the same panel where Ichigo states that he once when there. Also, at the end of each chapter, author's write something, or at least Kubo always do. With a small drawing, and in the official volume from Viz in that chapter, Kubo himself wrote a note telling us the reader to go watch the movie for more info on the Valley of Screams. Now why would an Author tell us to go watch something that's not canon or revelant to the current plot on his manga?

Of course, but let's wait. I was planning to make a blog, and explain how and why the movie is canon with evidence. @LordAizen told me that if I could do it, I should. But back then, I didn't had the time or resources. But I got my PC back. I'm also writting HP fanfic right now, maybe later.

@AppleLord

Although what you say sounds reasonable and convinces me to some extent, there are still things that do not fit. For example, in what part of the continuity of the manga do the events of that film take place exactly? Even if Ichigo mentions having been in a place that appears in the film is not a proof that everything that happens in the film is also, to give an example of other series in Naruto the Hozuki Castle has been mentioned so much in a canon novel as in the manga itself, but does not mean that the events of the Shippuden movie in which it leaves is also so and that therefore all the characters of it also.

And although what you mention that Tite recommends that they go to see the film to know more about this place, it is as if Kishimoto said that they are going to see the movie where the Hozuki Castle comes out to know more about the place. Probably in general terms what refers to the place remains in the sleeve, not the events that occur in the film. The same even if Ichigo remembers Senna (in which chapter he remembers her?) Does not assure that what happened in the film is canon. In Naruto Kishimoto canonizo to Raiga Kurosuki a character who came out in a filler saga but he became a canon does not indicate what happened in the saga as well.

Anyway, Yhwach will still be Planet Level although a character of doubtful ability will give him powerscaling so I do not see any problem with it.

Just copy and pasted this from a previous thread.

Blood Prison

-Hozuki Castle actually exists in canon

-Naruto never went there and had no connection to it

-Main antagonist was already dead in Kakashi Hiden

Memories Of Nobody

-Valley of Screams actually exists in canon

-Ichigo admits he's been to one before and that it suck

It fits after they return from saving Rukia, after she got her powers back, but before she appear before them as a shinigami.

The mention of a place, and the mention of been in that place during the event are not relatable in anyway. Is not a good comparison.

He didn't mention to go see the movie in reference to the Hozuki Castle, right? Then there isn't a case there to expand on.

Ichigo going in there is an event from the film, and that's what he is refering too in the manga. He went there, that's not a simple name mention or location drop.

Ichigo is hint to remember Senna in the movie, when he caughts the ribbon that he bought for her, and a similar looking girl runs by him. That's wasn't from the manga, and I was bringing it up as plus for the manga. Just an event that fits on how he remembles the valley of screams in the manga too.

I have no idea why was that put there in the first place.

There is still the same problem in that case, that said place exists in the canon and that Ichigo mentioned having been there doesn't do the movie events canon unless Ichigo specified that he was there for the reasons shown in the movie and that everything happened in the movie also happened in the manga, I say that it was almost the end of two worlds is an event too relevant to not have a mention even in the whole manga. Really the two points that mention, the existence of Kyogoku and that Ichigo was there don't make Senna nor the events of that movie canonical. Anyway, it doesn't change the statistics of Yhwach, although it would be appropriate to include only information that is fully confirmed as part of the story.

Dariel Senju said:
There is still the same problem in that case, that said place exists in the canon and that Ichigo mentioned having been there doesn't do the movie events canon unless Ichigo specified that he was there for the reasons shown in the movie and that everything happened in the movie also happened in the manga, I say that it was almost the end of two worlds is an event too relevant to not have a mention even in the whole manga. Really the two points that mention, the existence of Kyogoku and that Ichigo was there don't make Senna nor the events of that movie canonical. Anyway, it doesn't change the statistics of Yhwach, although it would be appropriate to include only information that is fully confirmed as part of the story.
There's no problem. What you're saying has nothing to do with canon material. A place been mention doesn't make the entire thing canon, that's why it isn't canon for Naruto. A place mention and an event (Ichigo going there + same dimension from the flashback scan) too is canon.

That would be impossible. No one remembers anything, the existence of Senna was erased with their memories when she was destroyed. The only one who remembers anything about that place in both manga and movie is only Ichigo.

And what's the point if its canon or not? I doesn't affect anyone's staff anyway. Let's just drop it, you can speak your thoughts when I make the blog, if I ever do anyways.

We've been through this like 5,000 times already through the span of like 3 weeks.........and even if we deem the mon movie non canon or whatever, ichigo and co are still planet level.......

@Peter

I don't think he was trying to discredit the God tiers as anything less than Planet. Just that if the movie is deemed non canon it shouldn't be used as one of the reason Yhwach is listed as such.

The zanpakutos have the ability to cut off the soul, could this be included in the battle?

If the bleach fillers were canon, ichigo hell would that tier?

Back