• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Continuation

Well..it should probably be evaluated first.

Though damn that's a massive downgrade if it gets a pass

I don't really understand why you don't take Seiretei's Diameter as 1500km while it is also confirmed by the movie Fade to Black which Kubo was in the cast.

Yoruichi's 10 days walking statement also equals to 1500 km.

Interesting.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Math don't lie.
I know that you are using pixel scaling.

But he can't show Sogyoku Hill or other buildings without making them bigger in the picture of Seiretei.

Otherwise they will be incredibly small for us to see them right ?

If that's the argument against it by saying that Kubo's art is too inconsistent, then the original calc is still called into question because it uses different panels which could be subjected to the same artistic flaws.

Amlad22 said:
Why do we have to use the panel that makes the meteor look the smallest?
Heh, Madara's meteor that dwarf mountains should be revised too, the perfect susano'o is smaller than mountains, and the meteor was smaller than the susano'o. Revision on my way.

Dariel Senju said:
Well, there is another point that has to be dealt with in this revision process, and it is the validity of the calculation that makes a good part of characters Multi Continent Level. And I found serious problems with this calculation and a much more accurate scaling of the same that leads to an AP downgrade of most Bleachverse. I think it was too fast to change the profiles in the process of revision and without evaluating correctly that calculation.
Is there a chance for this image to be use with his height, to get a smaller result?

Wouldn't you have to know how far away Kenpachi is from the meteorite to figure that out?

Multi Continental bleach cast is not wanky at all. It's backs up statements about Yamamoto and Gremmy when it's said they can destroy all of soul society, most likely referring to life wiping. Getting multi continental results backs up the claims.

Amlad22 said:
Multi Continental bleach cast is not wanky at all. It's backs up statements about Yamamoto and Gremmy when it's said they can destroy all of soul society, most likely referring to life wiping. Getting multi continental results backs up the claims.
Soul Society isn't the same as Seireitei. By those claims, they are Planet level.

Soul Society isn't the same as Seireitei. By those claims, they are Planet level.

Actually that would be life wiping in Yama's case which isn't that Multi-Continental all it's own?

Which profiles need to be adjusted if the Kenpachi downgrade is accepted (which it seems to be by most people)?

I agree with the downgrade. All of the recent calculations have been waaayy too large given every other calculation I've seen. For example, oshiro was calculated as Small town level not once but twice by one of the most experienced calculators on here. Then as soon as they leave he jumps to Moutain level+??? nope, clearly an error there.

That said, I can already predict Ant, Lord Aizen, & KuuIchi calling this dumb and dismissing it.

I watched Fade to Black movie again and Ukitake says "Damage from the overflowing spirit particles extents to two hundred Reiri. This covers thirty percent of Seiretei."

Reiri(Spirit Ri) is basically Ri and Ri is equal to 3.93 km. 200 ri is the diameter that get affected which is 30% of the Seiretei. Then 100 ri is the radius which is 392.7 km.

Let's calculate that area. 392.7 x 392.7 x Pi = 484475.33895 km^2. This is the 30% of the total area. Lets multiply this with 10/3.

484475.33895 x 10/3 =1614917.7965 km^2. Let's divide this to Pi.

1614917.7965 / Pi = 514044.3. This number is Radius x Radius of Seiretei. Let's take square root of this number.

square root of 534044.3 = 716.968827774 km. This is the radius of Seiretei.

So Diamater of Seiretei is Radius x 2 which makes 1433.93765555 km.

I think Ukitake isn't lying about the size of Seiretei. And this Kubo was in cast of this movie.

Correct my calc if i'm wrong anywhere. Also there is Yoruichi's 10days walking statements that backs this up.

I just wanted to state this.

The argument that the Kubo art is inconsistent is fallacious. Literally every single art is inconsistent. Not artist can perfectly replicate proportions and scale down to the pixel from panel to panel. Doesn't stop us from pixel scaling, because by mathematically analyzing and scaling the size of things we can reach concrete conclusions, rather than simply go by statements.

Also

"The can destroy all of Soul Society" isn't a feat.

Without further context, this can simply be lifewiping over time. If this is to be taken literally, then literally any small army of Khorne Daemons are Planet-level, as they have world-destroying statements, which are simply attacking a world and laying war until nothing is left alive on it.

One of the main arguments for the movie being accepted as canon, btw, was it apparently being accepted in the OBD. Except it wasn't.

It wasn't, believe me. I'm an active member on NarutoForums and I talk with people from there on Discord and whatnot. It is not accepted safe for a few Bleach fans who are in the minority. The calcs weren't even evaluated much less added to their Comprehensive Energy Scale, and yet this wiki acted like it was accepted, and approved, without even having people evaluate the calcs.

The only argument for the movie being canon is:

1) Valley of Souls is mentioned in manga in like a chapter and Ichigo says that he was there before.

Fairy Tail, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto, etc. All have derived concepts from their anime and movies and introduced it to the main manga, but that doesn't mean they are necessarily canon.

Dragon Ball Kai isn't necessarily 100% canon because Ms.Pizza and Gregory are in Super, nor are Filler Arcs from Naruto Shippuden canon because the Three and Six Tail Jinchurikis appear in the manga, nor is the Blood Prison movie canon because Hōzuki Castle appears in the Boruto manga, nor is the Dragon Cry FT movie cano.

Except all of those examples are talking about a person or a single place. In Bleach case we have the event of an action taking place in the movie in the manga verse. Ichigo (verb) went there.

Newly written special short story, that connects manga with movie and hologram stickers will be added to DVD; as for Blu-ray it's CD with movie soundtrack and main theme song.
þ½£Òü«µ┤×þ¬ƒÒü½Þ┐ÀÒüäÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüáÕ░æÕÑ│Òé¢Òâ╝ÒâïÒâúÒü»ÒÇüþÇòµ¡╗Òü«ÚçìÕéÀÒéÆÞ▓áÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│ÒÇüÒéóÒâïÒâáÒé╣Òü½Õç║ÚÇóÒüåÒÇé
õ©Çµû╣ÒéóÒâïÒâáÒé╣Òü»Òé¢Òâ╝ÒâïÒâúÒü½ÚÖìÚ¡éÒü«ÕäÇÕ╝ÅÒéÆÞíîÒéÅÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒü«Ú¡éÒéÆÕ░æÕÑ│Òü½Õ«┐ÒüùþöƒÒüìÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒüêÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½µêÉÕèƒ ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé
ÒüØÒéîÒüïÒéëµò░Õ╣┤ÒÇé2ÒüñÒü«Ú¡éÒéƵîüÒüíþÂÜÒüæÒüƒÒü¥Òü¥ÕñºÒüìÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒé¢Òâ╝ÒâïÒâúÒü»Òé╣ÒâåÒâ®þÄïÕø¢Òü½µ©íÒéèÒÇüÚØ®Õæ¢Þ╗ìÒü½Þ║½ÒéƵèòÒüÿÒéïÒÇéÚØ® Õæ¢Òü»µêÉÕèƒÒÇüÒéäÒüîÒüªÒéóÒâïÒâáÒé╣Òü»þÄïÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«µ¿®ÕèøÒéƵëïÒü½ÕàÑÒéîÒéïÒüî!?

I don't see why this isn't accepted as canon. When the movie comes with a novel that links the manga and the movie together.

And when asked about it in an interview Mashima said it was connected to the main story line

https://www.google.com/amp/s/manga....says-movie-is-connected-to-final-chapter/amp/

"This is one part that is connected to the last chapter of Fairy Tail."

Ye, he says he went there. That's it. Still doesn't mean that the whole movie is 100% canon. It's just a reference. And Kubo working on the movie doesn't make it canon. Masami Kurumada worked in the Saint Seiya Eris OVA, developing the basis for the plot and designing all the bad guys. Doesn't make the OVA canon.

Then show where did he went there in the manga, and what purpose serve that line in the story if isn't canon?

"NOTE: The events that happened in Bleach: Memories of Nobody Movie are considered canon as they came to passed in the manga's universe. It's cited when they leave the Soul Society, between chapters 196 and 197 of the manga. Ichigo said to Riruka in the manga that he has been in the Kyogoku (Valley of Screams) once before. He has never been to that place in the manga, the only time we saw him go there was in the movie. By the end of the movie, everyone's memories are erased, except Ichigo's who was still hinted at remembering Senna, and in the manga it was shown that he still remembers said dimension. In the manga the Author also put a flashback of the movie's dimension, where you see the similarity of the background where Senna was held hostage by the villian. The explanation of said phenomenon in both sources is the same, with a small difference; in the movie the created Kyogoku was inside the Dangai, while in the manga the new one was created in the Garganta. (Both are passages use to travel between the Human World and other dimensions inside of the Bleach Universe.) Urahara explained that the one created in the Dangai was a problem, hence why Yoruichi stated that all the others are created in the Garganta.The Author also acknowledged using the movie as reference material. The quotation is from Viz Volume 69 of the Bleach Manga."

That giant note is saying nothing at all.

Ever heard of burden of proof? It is your job to show that it is canon, not my job to prove it isn't. All that Ichigo says is that he was there. That doesn't mean that he is canon, or that the time he went there was in the movie. Him going in it during the manga is also a fallacious argument as by that logic anything that happens off-screen doesn't happen at all.

Kubo using the design of the movie for one brief panel showing a window isn't proof it is canon. Nor is the concept of the Valley of Screams appearing in the manga proof it is canon. Again, Jinchurikis and Blood Prison.

The Note is two paragraphs long and all there is is one panel of Ichigo going "Yeah, I went there". It is a massive leap in logic to see that and act like the whole movie is canon and that the context which he went there is exactly that of the movie.

You do know that Urahara use the Valley in the manga, and where did he get that idea from? In the movie he was shown to have interested in it. Now where in the manga did Urahara found out about it? The more you look at it from an unbias perspective the more the proof connect itself and makes sense.

"You do know that Urahara use the Valley in the manga, and where did he get that idea from"

Okay, and? This proves absolutely nothing.

"Now where in the manga did Urahara found out about it?"

Hell if I know? He's hundreds of years old. He could have found out about it in any point of his life.

"The more you look at it from an unbias perspective the more the proof connect itself and makes sense."

I disagree. The more one looks at it unbiasedly the more one realizes tht it is just a passing one-panel reference, and a re-usage of concepts similar to that which happens in countless manga, but it is being stretched as absolutely canon because the movie has feats.

The Author said that he used the first movie as reference material for the Valley of Screams. So Urahara got it from there, makes more sense, than something that doesn't exist. Because in reality nothing can't be none-existent, if it already existed in the first place.

Back