• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Possible upgrade for Existance eraser ability and resistance for Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another issue. If gin/databook weren't contradicted then how is isshin able to suppress the koryu currents via spirit energy? I thought that the dangai was supposed to operate with a logic different from SP?

https://official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Bleach/0408-007.png

To add the nail to the coffin, it's confirmed in one of the databooks that the cleaner is literally made up of the same material that can be suppressed by spirit energy (upper-bottom left):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857771159524343849/858365306328842240/20201011_201610.jpg

koryu = restrictive current btw

(拘流, Wresting Flow; Viz "Restrictive Current") (from the bleach wiki)

Another issue. If gin/databook weren't contradicted then how is isshin able to suppress the koryu currents via spirit energy? I thought that the dangai was supposed to operate with a logic different from SP?

To add the nail to the coffin, it's confirmed in one of the databooks that the cleaner is literally made up of the same material that can be suppressed by spirit energy (upper-bottom left):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857771159524343849/858365306328842240/20201011_201610.jpg

Funny how you ignored everything in here

You are trying to force your understanding into the text that contradicts Gin's clear statement and then give us 2 options that dont make any sense, this isnt how you solve the conflict between statements, if there is another valid understanding to the text, that doesnt create any contradiction that would happen at the same chapter which doesnt make anysense because Kubo isnt dumb, then that understanding is correct, Isshin wasnt talking about the cleaner there, he couldnt felt its presence but there were traces of spiritual pressure in Dangai, he never said those traces are for the cleaner.

We all know that Aizen after leaving the LW was just toying, the second scene for him after destroying the cleaner was in Karakura when a human tried to come close and got destroyed where he said "humans cant sense my power because they dont have spiritual energy" and later Tatsuki could feel his SP many times.

That interpretation would be correct if there isnt a way to avoid the conflict of the statements from the beginning, you made an interpretation that will either mean one between Gin and Isshin is stupid or Gin's statement was hyperbolic, while you could avoid that from the beginning if you understood it properly, Isshin couldnt feal its presence, but there were traces of Reiatsu there in Dangai so that means someone has done sth here, why Isshin didnt think that it wasnt here for some other reason? Why did he came to the conclusion that Aizen destroyed it? Basically because he felt traces of Reiatsu and we know the cleaner isnt a spiritual energy being meaning someone else has done something wrong here.
You are saying that both Gin and the databook were using hyperbolic statements which is very unlikely

Very well, I may have to concede to the 1st and 3rd point. So wouldn't this mean that isshin got a massive amp since gin wasn't confident that post-chrysalis aizen could beat koto despite him witnessing a weaker aizen neg isshin? If isshin genuinely could sense post-chrysalis aizen's SP (non-lowered to fodder human level) then why would he care so much about ichigo being able to sense him that he went out of his way to train him rather than himself?
Hate to tell this is beyond stupid logic. Why couldn't Isshin can't feel spiritual energy that left by Aizen it's not like a huge amount of spiritual energy left there.

First of all you are ignoring the fact that cleaner is a being surpasses reasons and your assumption doesn't make sense. Give some other examples than Cleaner.

im fine with EE for Ichigo and Yhwach as it logically makes sense the EE is derived from the immense reiatsu gap the god tiers have compared to the rest of the verse.

neutral on giving EE resistance technically characters with confirmed reiatsu equal or greater then gin can get EE resistance.

im fine with EE for Ichigo and Yhwach as it logically makes sense the EE is derived from the immense reiatsu gap the god tiers have compared to the rest of the verse.

neutral on giving EE resistance technically characters with confirmed reiatsu equal or greater then gin can get EE resistance.
Makes sense

Something to add.We know that Everything in Bleach has souls even glass,chairs,sticks,dirt…
So wouldnt Aizen erasing the rock thrown at him and Don’s Stick be him also erasing the soul of the item?

it was bought up in the past iirc, concluded that souls that dwell in matter(or everything in the bleach verse) don't equal the soul of a character.

it was bought up in the past iirc, concluded that souls that dwell in matter(or everything in the bleach verse) don't equal the soul of a character.
🤷‍♂️
but still wouldn’t that only count for Shinigami souls, Kishi cant enter places with spiritual energy.
Material souls should be the same as normal humans soul just that they have a small amount of Soul in them.

idk tbh it was when someone was using the trillion soul cells to argue for higher soul potency

Apart of gins arm got erased when he touched aizen.

Also aizen can control who his spirit energy affects shown here

He destroyed the black creatures around everyone

Apart of gins arm got erased when he touched aizen.
seems more like Aizen desperate last swipe at gin(or the hogyoku) that cleaved bits of his hand off, it wouldn't be erasure it isn't as clean as his prior examples.
but this is possible again im neutral so if it goes through more power to you guys.

Main point everyone ignoring is Kubo uses discriminate words like "kill" "erase" "cleanse". All are different. If he uses erase it's definitely based on existence eraser.

I knew this was coming when I approved it.

As it currently stands, I am a bit neutral towards giving Ichigo resistance to EE because I honestly believe that Aizen's soul crush is more a matter of AP than it is an actual ability. However, I will approve the resistance because it is on Aizen's profile.

However, flat no to EE for Ichigo. Simply put, he lacks any feats of doing so and since we saw him fighting all-out besides Renji against Yhwach and in the vicinity of Orihime without erasing them or mentioning of that being possible. So it's also contradicted.

Edit: Not to mention just his entire fight with the Quincy before getting up to the Soul Palace.

Aizen is just unique in this regard as far as we're shown.
Hey almost every bleach supporters who has knowledge agreed with the thread.

What I am gonna suggest is

EE ( transcended beings can erase existence of spirits if they wishes and also they can resist existence eraser)

I guess Existence Erasure and resistance is fine but it only a close range effect? It seemed they had to be right on Aizen for hit to take effect. If so, it should be noted in the description that it happens when in close proximity.

I guess Existence Erasure and resistance is fine but it only a close range effect? It seemed they had to be right on Aizen for hit to take effect. If so, it should be noted in the description that it happens when in close proximity.
Thanks for the input.

How about using description like this.

EE ( Transcended Reatsu can erase spiritual beings when they gets too close to Transcended beings and it can also act as resistance for EE from other Transcended Reatsu )

I'll addressed this more in-depth later since i just woke up but this isn't true, the reason why the EE was only around his body and not being exerted out-words with the rest of his Reiatsu was because he was only allowing it to "exist" around his body.

This is shown to be true again within TYBW Arc with Aizen's interaction with the Shinigami who were trying to transport him.

Edit: Just forget about this. I'll address this point more in-depth in the thread regarding Reiatsu and it's effects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back