• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Orihime statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
None bothered making a revision on her, if you were so kind to do it...

For intense blitz Uryu's arrows after been fired = speed upgrade Her power in fullbring arc grow to where she could block base Ginjo's attack and inflict damage on him. Base Ginjo = Tsukishima = Shikai Byakuya before Royal Guard Training. Reacting to Ichigo and Yhwach speed = reaction speed upgrade. Her rejection inside the mirror preventing Ichigo in bankai from existing it and knocking him back = scales to at least shikai ichigo. Etc.

For Ginjo I think that's Town level so that makes sense for her shield to be at Town level. Also did she get caught in the middle of Ichigo and Yhwach's fight? Cause IIRC she was on the side.

She blocked a few attacks from Yhwach, he was holding back, but his attacks were making Shikai Ichigo bleed. That will scale her shield, and her durability as well, since she survived after Yhwach put her down. She (and Chad) can also stand on the air now, after Urahara's training in Hueco Mundo.

I agree that Orihime should probably be upgraded. However, we are waiting for Gwynbleiddd to get the time to handle a Bleach revision during his summer vacation.

I'm not even sure about how legit her current AP is but she probably had some good showings during Ichigo's fight with Yhwach, i'll have to reread the fight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back