• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Orihime Inoe CRT Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Apple said.

Ginjo doesn't get the boost from absorbing Ichigo's powers until he takes the real Getsuga Tensho, it changes his looks and all just like the other Fullbringers when they actually use Ichigo's boost.

Hm, I should probably remove the sub-rel+ one as it was done by the same Orihime.

For the other keys, maybe I can think of something now or in about an hour or two (I'm at work currently).

First Draft:

Attack Potency: At Least Wall level, Likely higher (killed Numb Chandelier just after awakening her powers, trained her powers with Yoruichi) | Town level+ (trained with Rukia) | Mountain level+ (was able to hurt Ginjo using Shiten Kōshu) | At Least Mountain level+ (trained during the 17 months timeskip and also trained with Chad)

If there's something wrong please tell me.

I edited it a little, though she still needs something for her SS key in the durability section, tho that may requier a calc (for the AP of Mayuri's explosions):

Attack Potency: At Least Wall level, Likely higher (killed Numb Chandelier just after awakening her powers, trained her powers with Yoruichi) | Town level+ (trained with Rukia) | Mountain level+ (was able to hurt Ginjo using Shiten Kōshu) | At Least Mountain level+ (trained during the 17 months timeskip and also trained with Chad)

Speed: Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Fast enough to put up her shield up before Mayuri's bombs hurt her and Uryü ) | Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Reacts and is able to throw up Santen Kesshun to stop a blow from Ulquiorra) | Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Reacts and throws up a Santen Kesshun to stop Fullbring Ichigo's blitz on Tsukishima) | Relativistic reaction speed (Numerous times, Orihime reacts and blocks Yhwach's energy attacks | Reacts and throws out a Santen Kesshun and stops a direct blow from Yhwach's sword despite him overpowering True Shikai Ichigo casually.)

Durability
: Mountain level+ with Santen Kesshun (Stops a blow from Ulquiorra ) | Mountain level+ with Santen Kesshun (Stops an attack from Fullbring Ichigo ) | Country level with Santen Kesshun, Likely higher (Blocks Uryu's Licht Regen with ease | Large Planet level with Santen Kesshun (Blocks Soul King Yhwach's Reiatsu | Stops a direct blow from Soul King Yhwach's Reishi Sword)

They Keys should be: Soul Society Arc; Arrancar Arc; Fullbringer Arc; Thousand Year Blood War Arc

Ovy7 said:
First Draft:

If there's something wrong please tell me.
Orihime trained with Chad, Urahara, Grimmjow and Nel during the final arc before she stopped Uryu's arrows. Orihime and Chad learned to psudo-fly with reishi in the air while in Hueco Mundo as well.

In the anime the first panel happens inside the house which we already knew they were inside since Ichigo was on the wall before he launched himself towards Tsukishima. Here at the end panel Tsukishima flies outside the mansion like he did in the anime. Later Chad and Orihime run in the ground outside to catch up with Ichigo before Urahara & Isshin knocks them down. Why would Orihime & Chad who were been controlled to protect Tsukishima not stand in the air and go up to the mansion if the could already done this like you said? I don't see any panels of Chad or Orihime standing on air in those links you posted.

Anime means nothing, so no idea why you bring it up.

You also just chose to ignore the scans that literally shows them standing in the air. I'll explain more:

Page 11 of Chapter 427: Ichigo, who is standing in the air, kicks Tsukishima into the mansion. Tsukishima then jumps back into the air and out of the mansion.

Page 13 of Chapter 427: They're still standing in the air.

Page 15 of Chapter 457: Chad and Orihime get in front of Tsukishima to stop Ichigo.

After this is when Tsukishima gets behind Ichigo and attempts to stab Ichigo, but Ginjo gets in the way. Then Ginjo falls from the sky.

Explain to me how they're not in the air if they fall from the sky?

Ok, I hope this is final. I added the links from AppleLord's comment, + I corrected the SS key for Orihime's speed based on the calc by USklaverei:

Attack Potency: At least Wall level, Likely higher (killed Numb Chandelier just after awakening her powers, trained her powers with Yoruichi) | Town level+ (trained with Rukia) | Mountain level+ (was able to hurt Ginjo using Shiten Kōshu) | At least Mountain level+ (trained during the 17 months timeskip and also trained with Chad, Urahara , Grimmjow and Nelliel during the final arc)

Speed: At least High Hypersonic+ reaction speed with At least Massively Hypersonic attack speed (Fast enough to put up her shield before Mayuri's bombs hurt her and Uryü ) | Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Reacts and is able to throw up Santen Kesshun to stop a blow from Ulquiorra) | Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Reacts and throws up a Santen Kesshun to stop Fullbring Ichigo's blitz on Tsukishima) | Relativistic reaction speed (Numerous times, Orihime reacts and blocks Yhwach's energy attacks | Reacts and throws out a Santen Kesshun and stops a direct blow from Yhwach's sword despite him overpowering True Shikai Ichigo casually.)

Durability
: Mountain level+ with Santen Kesshun (Stops a blow from Ulquiorra ) | Mountain level+ with Santen Kesshun (Stops an attack from Fullbring Ichigo ) | Large Planet level with Santen Kesshun (Blocks Soul King Yhwach's Reiatsu | Stops a direct blow from Soul King Yhwach's Reishi Sword)

Tnx, IMade!

And about her physical durability, well, she did survive a backhand from Yammy, but I'm not sure where that would go.

she also survived possibly attacks from soul king yhwach as she is shown on the floor and in a pretty bad shape .

and given that it has been proven that her shield his useless against Almighty she would have to tanked the hits with her body

I also asked USklaverei if he can do a calc for the AP of the explosions Orihime reacted to, as it could help with the SS key for Santen Kesshun.

@Imade Tsukishima is at tree size range from the ground and Ichigo is looking down at him. Here Ichigo flies down toward Tsukishima. And lastly Ichigo retrieves backward from his friends and Tsukishima teleports behind him, before Ginjo steps in and get hit instead.

By ground, I meant the trees reached the ceiling of the mansion. Orihime and Chad were in top of the mansion in the manga since Orihime saw Ichigo cried in this flashback, and ra after Ichigo and Tsukishima who where fightining on the air.

Orihime and Chad "could" stand on air according to you, but they are walking instead of air-walking.

M11UTD said:
Doesn't her attacks ignore durability since she cuts the space or something?
Yes and no.

Orihime's attack is good since it rejects the fusion of matter. However, it first has to blow a hole in the enemy to do so according to Tsubaki.

Ovy7 said:
I also asked USklaverei if he can do a calc for the AP of the explosions Orihime reacted to, as it could help with the SS key for Santen Kesshun.
We gotta wait for this then for her normal durability.

Her physical speed... well athlete level speed I'd assume since Tatsuki said Orihime is comparable to a black belt in karate. Her reactions are already listed by Ovy.

Just this and we're good to go.

because this wiki consider reiatsu crush as a physical force that can be resisted by physical dutra , doesn't that mean that orihime should scale to tier 5 at least for resisting ichigo and yhwach reiatsu ?

I just went through your respect thread, Imade, and her normal durability should look like this:

Soul Society Arc: Athletic level

Arrancar Arc: Town level (Took a beating from Loly and Menoly)

I didn't factor into Yammy's one since it really ****** her up but if you guys agree she could have somthing like Town level, at most Mountain level+

Fullbring Arc: Same as Arrancar Arc or possibly just straight up Mountain level since she trained

Thousand Year Blood War Arc: The same as above

Aight so one last freaking time:

Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Killed Numb Chandelier just after awakening her powers, trained her powers with Yoruichi, was able to knock out 2 Shinigami) | Town level+ (Trained with Rukia for a month) | Town level+ (Trained during the 17 months time-skip, was able to hurt Ginjo using Shiten Kōshu) | At least Town level+ (Trained with Chad)

Speed: Athletic Human (Is a black beat in Karate) with at least High Hypersonic+ reaction speed and Massively Hypersonic attack speed (Fast enough to put up her shield before Mayuri's bombs hurt her and Uryu) | Hypersonic (Kept up with Rukia during their training) with Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Reacts and throws up Santen Kesshun to stop a blow from Ulquiorra) | Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Reacts and throws up a Santen Kesshun to stop Fullbring Ichigo's blitz on Tsukishima | Hypersonic with Relativistic reaction speed (Reacts and throws out a Santen Kesshun to stop a direct blow from Yhwach's sword despite him overpowering True Shikai Ichigo casually)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human

Striking Strength:
Athlete Class (Knocked out 2 Shinigami, is a black belt in Karate)

Durability: Athlete level, higher with Santen Kesshun | Town level+ (Trained with Rukia for a month, took a beating from Loly and Menoly), at most Mountain level (Survived a backhand from Yammy although it left her seriously injured), Mountain level+ with Santen Kesshun (Stops a blow from Ulquiorra) | Likely Mountain level+ (Trained during the 17 months time-skip should be likely more durable than before), Mountain level+ with Santen Kesshun (Stops an attack from Fullbring Ichigo) | Mountain level+ (Trained even more with Chad), Large Planet level with Santen Kesshun (Stops a direct blow from Soul King Yhwach's Reishi Sword)

Key: Substitute Shinigami/Soul Society Arc | Arrancar Arc | Fullbring Arc | Thousand Year Blood War Arc

Any problems let me know. Also, I can't find any speed feats to put her above Athletic Human. If anyone can I'll update it.

Edit: Hmm. In the training with Rukia, Orihime was able to keep up. I wonder if that is enough to scale her speed to Rukia?

Edit2: Same question as above but with Urahara, Grimmjow and Nelliel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back