• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Yammy is an example of a 10x Resurreccion boost. Where did Mask having 10x come from though?

Antvasima said:
I have forgotten what this is about. Can you summarise the suggestions and the conclusions please?
Anyone?

^ What I got from the thread is this:

1. Gentei Kaijo - 5x, pretty clear
  2. Bankai - 5x, the minimum stated value, for safety
  3. Kenpachi's eyepatch - unknown, but 2x seems to be the ok one
  4. Resurrecció - depends on who exactly, with most normal Arrancars being 2x while the Espadas are likely 5x (with Yammy being 10x beacuse of the Databook). Segunda Etapa is unknown, but likely between 5x to 10x, needs ot be discussed
  5. Hollowficatio - similar to an Espada Resurreccion
  6. Vollständig - 2x seems to be the accepted one, unless I've missed something

Everybody said Kenpachi'e eyepatch should just be unknown not 2x.

Resurreccion should also just be 5x since apparently Renji and the others only defeated the fraccions through a surprise attack after they suddenly increased their power. Which means it should be around 5x for being nearly as big as Bankai. Segunda Etapa like I said should probably be 10x since it can spam attacks stronger than Cero Oscuras.

Hollowficarion is the same as Resurreccion so it should also just be around 5x.

Volstandig is supposed to be better than Letz Stil which is better than Bankai so it's also 5x minimum.

There's also Mask's Star Crest which he claims makes him 10x stronger than before.

Basically

Gentei Kaijo (5x multiplier pretty obvious)

Bankai (5x minimum due to that statement about Bankai being 5-10x)

Resurreccion (Roughly 5x since it's almost as big as a boost as Bankai)

Hollowfication (Roughly 5x as it scales to Resurreccion)

Volstandig (At least 5x since it's better than Bankai)

Hisagi Shikai (5x since he defeated Resureccion Findorr despite losing to Base Findorr in Base)

Kenpachi Shikai (I think this was a 7x boost as it scales to Gremmy with clones all exploding at once or maybe just the meteor which is 2x. You guys decide this one)

Segunda Etapa (At least 10x due to spamming Lanza del Relampago which is stronger than Cero Oscuras which is 10x stronger than normal Cero)

Yammy Resurreccion (10x according to databook)

Mask Star Crest (Supposedly 10x according to himself)

Noitra went Resurrection and was still not able to match Kenny after his eye-patch released. Kenpachi used Kendo which is a technique to swing your sword with both hands to take Noitra down but that doesn't give him a power boost. His eye patch should be equal to a Bankai release like Resurrection.

Okay. As long as you have reached an agreement, and this has been clearly established by the story, the multipliers are probably fine.

Ichigo's Bankai is an increase in AP and speed but I'm not sure if the 5x can be used for the speed.

It doesn't get more blatant than that databook screenshot above, so i'm not sure why his speed wouldn't scale? it's his entire thing since he used it.

"it channels all of the bankai power into speed, thus allowing the user to battle at a feverish pace"

Ovy7 said:
^ What I got from the thread is this:
  1. Gentei Kaijo - 5x, pretty clear
  2. Bankai - 5x, the minimum stated value, for safety
  3. Kenpachi's eyepatch - unknown, but 2x seems to be the ok one
  4. Resurrecció - depends on who exactly, with most normal Arrancars being 2x while the Espadas are likely 5x (with Yammy being 10x beacuse of the Databook). Segunda Etapa is unknown, but likely between 5x to 10x, needs ot be discussed
  5. Hollowficatio - similar to an Espada Resurreccion
  6. Vollständig - 2x seems to be the accepted one, unless I've missed something
The eyepaych is unknown not 2x

vollstain 5x

Peter1129 said:
Basically

Gentei Kaijo (5x multiplier pretty obvious)

Bankai (5x minimum due to that statement about Bankai being 5-10x)

Resurreccion (Roughly 5x since it's almost as big as a boost as Bankai)

Hollowfication (Roughly 5x as it scales to Resurreccion)

Volstandig (At least 5x since it's better than Bankai)

Hisagi Shikai (5x since he defeated Resureccion Findorr despite losing to Base Findorr in Base)

Kenpachi Shikai (I think this was a 7x boost as it scales to Gremmy with clones all exploding at once or maybe just the meteor which is 2x. You guys decide this one)

Segunda Etapa (At least 10x due to spamming Lanza del Relampago which is stronger than Cero Oscuras which is 10x stronger than normal Cero)

Yammy Resurreccion (10x according to databook)

Mask Star Crest (Supposedly 10x according to himself)
^This is basically what we have for now.

Because base ichigo after noitora was doing kinda well vs ulquiorra then the mask kinda put him a little above but he could still defend againts ichigo but after his 1st release he basically make ichigo fodder.

Resurreccion is 5x unless it was specifically stated to be higher like Yammy's 10x Resurreccion boost. And Hollowfication scales to Resurreccion.

so bankai ichigo having a 5x kinda fought ulquiorra put the mask so another 5x and ulquiorra release so 5X and was able to make ichigo fodder? idk if is just me but that scaling kinda does not make sense to me.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
so bankai ichigo having a 5x kinda fought ulquiorra put the mask so another 5x and ulquiorra release so 5X and was able to make ichigo fodder? idk if is just me but that scaling kinda does not make sense to me.
Bankai Ichigo is still beneath Ulquiorra, neding to keep Getsuga Tenshou inside the blade in order to press Ulquiorra, even when Ichigo Uses Getsuga Tenshou to keep Ulquiorra trapped in place so he can go help out Orihime Ulquiorra doesn't even look at him and just blasts him with Cero. The entire fight just establishes that Ulquiorra > Ichigo in every stats, Ichigo can only predict his moves better now. Heck half way through the fight Ulquiorra starts getting serious and he begins to fondle Ichigo a little more than before. It's only when Ichigo puts the mask on he starts getting the upper hand to the point of no selling his Cero

Gentei Kaijo - 5x as it clearly is stated.

Bankai - At least 5x for those who gain a physical upgrade and must specify which stats are being multiplied (Kenpachi is strength and durability, Ikkaku is strength, Ichigo is strength, speed and durability).

Resurreccion - 5x for being comparable to a Bankai multiplier.

Vollstandig - 5x for being comparable to Resurreccion and Bankai and deemed a greater power than the Captain's Bankai.

Hollowfication - 5x for being comparable to Resurreccion (Ichigo's Bankai was on par with base Grimmjow and his Hollowfication was on par with Resurreccion Grimmjow).

Mask's Star Murder Punch - 10x power as stated.

Bankai Ichigo's Shihakusho - Bankai Ichigo's Shihakusho is an indicator of how much power he has at the moment. It was at less than half when Zangetsu defeated Ulquiorra, so at least 2x.

A seperate thread should be made for all the scaling since this extends to so many characters.

Also, @Peter, that note about Kenpachi's Shikai being a higher multiplier is true, but that should warrant it's own CRT to discuss Kenpachi scaling further to the clones since he did tank their blast.

So a separate thread for Kenpachi Shikai. Alright. What about Segunda Etapa and Hisagi's Shikai? Not sure when the Lanza calc will be remade so I'd rather have a multiplier to temporarily use on Ulquiorra and Ichigo's profile for now.

Anything else left to discuss? We can ask Antvasima when we're done. Although I do I have a question for Kenpachi. I'm pretty sure his Bankai is a massive increase in power. Don't think it raises his durability since his body can't handle it.

Peter1129 said:
So a separate thread for Kenpachi Shikai. Alright. What about Segunda Etapa and Hisagi's Shikai? Not sure when the Lanza calc will be remade so I'd rather have a multiplier to temporarily use on Ulquiorra and Ichigo's profile for now.
Segunda Etpa is unquantifiable, only that it's vastly above his Resurreccion and scales from Lanza's AP. We just need to actually push out the Lanza calcs. But if we can't, then sure, just use the 10x multiplier from Cero Oscuras.

Hisagi doesn't need one necessarily for his because that's really just scaling off of Findor's Resurreccion. But if it does help make the CRT more consistent and the scaling easier to digest then sure add it.

Alright thanks. So I guess now we just need to figure out Kenpachi's Shikai on a separate thread and we'll be done with all the multipliers. After that we can start the rescaling.

I think we can move forward here then, leave Kenpachi's Shikai for a thread either of us makes. Then once we're done here we go on to the scaling thread cause this will affect every thing.

Alright so

2x multiplier: Post-2nd Resurrection Bankai Ichigo Shihakushou, Yammy Resurrección 2nd Form

5x multiplier: Gentei Kaijou, Bankai, Resurrección, Hollowfication, Vollständig, Hisagi's Shikai

10x multiplier: Buto Renjin, Yammy's Resurrección, Mask's Star Crest, Cero Oscuras, Segunda Etapa (Until Lanza gets calced)

Unknown multiplier: Kenpachi's eyepatch

2x or 7x multiplier (Figure out later): Kenpachi's Shikai (Scales to Gremmy w/ clones)

Guess I'll just make a thread for Kenpachi now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back