• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should it be one thread to discuss all the scaling or should we split it into different arcs? Cause I think we should split it into arcs considering how big of a revision this would be. We should probably start with Substitute Shinigami Arc and Soul Society Arc first.

I would like to know about Vasto lorde ichigo basing it on the video i saw from the statements and evidence clyde provided about VLI.

Oh right also did anybody find any raw scans of Spirits Are Forever With You? Cause we still need to know if Cien really is on par with 50% Full Hollow Ichigo. Cause that affects majority of the Post-Timeskip scaling as almost all of the relevant Sternritters scale above Post-Timeskip Kenpachi who is stronger than Cien.

According to Urahara's studies, Resurrection works the same way as a Bankai. I see no problem raising it from 5x to both, since it's the best number between 1 and 10.

I still can't believe that nobody has posted a translation of SAFWY after 7 years. So I guess all we have so far from the novel that is usable is 30% Base Cien > Full Power 0 Espada Yammy.

Well, you have to buy it. On top of that you're gonna need to find the exact passage to translate it.

The best bet is buying the novel for someone that knows Japanese and has time to read through it. Kinda hard.

Yeah the problem is buying it. I have the money but I don't have a JP amazon account to buy the novel. Finding the passage isn't hard since the summaries give page numbers of which pages the lines are on. Kinda wish it would get an official English translation soon.

I would rather have an online version so it's easier to post the passages online but paperback works as well. Going to try and buy it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back