• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Memories of Nobody Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, everything in the OP points to the movie being canon. I fully agree.

KazuiK said:
@KD

Hell Verse is not canonical, after all Kubo himself said he hated the movie and the things he had elaborated were not put into the movies but the existence of hell is canonical.
Tho in JET artbook interview he did say he enjoyed it iirc

Matthew Schroeder said:
Meanwhile the first feat is just a result of the collective power of the Blank souls and can reasonably scale to beings such as the Soul King who regulate and influence a much larger amount of souls at all times.
Rei-o was never stated to manipulate souls in the viz translations, that comes from fan translations and is one of the problem why 5-B God Tiers was rejected in the first place. The Viz translation says that "Rei-o (Soul King) was created (meaning the seal) to stabilize Soul Society, where massives numbers of Konpaku (Souls) pass through!"

Hey this is pretty sweet. A little off topic for Narudo: can we consider Blood Prison canon since it was also refrenced in the boruto manga? Iirc, it was the arc where boruto guards the fire lord's son.

Main issue with the blood prison vs this movie is that nothing outright contradicts the plot in the Bleach one. There's a plausible time frame where it could've happened, nothing in it contradicts the main plot, and its referenced later on. In the Naruto movie its legitimately not possible for it to happen the way it did afaik. For example Naruto knew who Killer B was, but he only met Killer B after going to turtle island and learning how to unlock the KCM form. A form he never used or was implied to have in the Blood Prison movie.

Basically the location is canon but the movie isn't.

Did he know who Bee was? I guess I forgot that. Been awhile since I saw the movie. Just remember sage mode being very kick ass.

When Killer B showed up Naruto knew who he was and Killer B knew who Naruto was (even calling Naruto his bro). Something not possible in the canon timeline. As in the canon events it went: Naruto goes to turtle island and meets Killer B for the first time -> Trains there -> Eventually unlocks KCM -> Finds out he and Killer B are trapped on the island -> Escapes -> Rest of the War Arc. Basically there's no room for Naruto to have met Killer B and gotten off of the island for the movie's plot to make sense.

Heavily agree with this.

I was planning to make a thread about Can't Fear Your Own World for a long time, considering it solidified the former evidence for 5-B Bleach since the earlier arcs, but never got to it.

Kepekley23 said:
Heavily agree with this.

I was planning to make a thread about Can't Fear Your Own World for a long time, considering it solidified the former evidence for 5-B Bleach since the earlier arcs, but never got to it.
Not saying I'm putting out a thread on this soon, but expect something once this thread is over.

Did not expect it to be accepted but you will need to create some profiles, such as that of Senna?

TataHakai said:
This looks good

is the 5-A rating going to be a part of Senna's profile?
Probably, since she had the energy to do it, I think we need to watch the movie again to have a basis for what's going to be done.

Plus I do not think this is 5-A.

Didn't she need all the blanks to help her do it though?

Although if the feat does stay low 5-B it'd be good supporting feat/outlier depending on who scales, if it's only the god tiers that scale then it'd be a good supporting feat

The old Narutoforums calc had the planets colliding via the Blanks to be Low 5-B.

The calc for Senna blowing up the Blanks to push the planets back was given a lowball calc of 5-A.

I do think it should be redone since the old calc's scans are dead.

Shouldn't SK Yhwach be above anything on the verse and comparable to Almighty users of ancient times depicted in the novel?

Dark649 said:
Shouldn't SK Yhwach be above anything on the verse and comparable to Almighty users of ancient times depicted in the novel?
Nope. SK Yhwach shouldn't be comparable to Prime Soul King at all. Yhwach only absorbed the two hands, body with head and heart. He didn't absorbed the brain that was used to make Hikone or the Soul King Soul Chain, and no matter what, SK Yhwach will never be able to do be at Prime since when the Soul King was sealed they remove from him fragments that would later pass on into humans and make all Fullbringers. As long as Fullbringers exist in the world so will fragments of the Soul King, Yhwach shouldn't scale to Prime Soul King.

Dark649 said:
In fact, the Soul King used his almighty for such a thing, so it is possible that Yhwach will climb yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back