• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Las Noches's size

We finding what scales to the size of Las Noches. We do not need any calcs at all to do that. We are not trying to find their exact level due to the feats.

^Sorry I guess there's confusion here. That's not what the OP says. This thread says its about finding the size of LN.

lol sorry I was talking about our talk about things that scale. I am aware that this thread is about finding the size of Las Noches, our talk about things that scale to the size of LN is irrelevant and is derailing.

Yes, now to get back to the topic at hand, would we need another blog or calc to finalize Las Noches size? We can bring up the Las Noches destroying abilities after we have a size to bring about a calc/tier for those.

Well, if we are all agreed on ThiccYam's Height, we can use that and the somewhat unlikely assumption that they are fairly close to the center of Las Noches for the Lowball,

For another calc we would need to figure out where yammy stands on the line between the center and the wall, I think a reasonable highball sticks him at the midway point on that line,

Saying he's closer to the wall than he is to the pillars feels like wank

They shouldn't be too far from the center if anything was my opinion. Recall that the fight between Chad, Renji, Rukia and Yammy begins literally on the circular base that holds the giant center pillars.

But at the same time... Rukia, Renji, Chad and Yammy could visually see Zangetsu's Cero as he fired it straight down at R2 Ulquiorra.

Notable because Zangetsu and Ulquiorra were fighting near the mid point from the perimeter of Las Noches and the center. So it's possible that Yammy's fight with the trio moved away from the center. And you, Link Eternal, provided scans showing that the center base and center pillars were no longer visible once Yammy transformed.

So using the center and a midpoint could be low end and mid end.

So I did a just for fun Cero calc using Soldier Blue's Cero Calc and the values from this sca from Malikobama1's Las Noches calculatio. I don't know how correct the calc is as I've only changed the previous values (the crater 1 width) with the ones from the scan and gave the LN's canopy a thickness of 100m (I don't have the means to currently scale it so I gave a simple value, but bigger than the previous 45m one).

The results were:

For pulverization: 8.14 gigatons - 6C (Island level)

For vaporization: 976.4 gigatons - High 6C (Large Island), this one is very close to small-country

Anyway, as I've said, the calcs are just for fun because I'm at work and I'm pretty bored lol, so I don't proclaim them to be what Resurrection form Ulq is capable of.

One of the databooks has info on how big the pillars in Hueco Mundo are so I've asked in the Bleach Reddit to see if someone has the info to share.

Malikobama1 said:
Those are completely different from the central columns/buildings and the cylindrical buildings.
Of course they are that's why we need other scans to scale them off. At the start of the battle they are shown near Las Noches.

Back