• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Las Noches's size

That'd put his overall height in the hundred meter mark even lowballing values, although he seems to suffer from a bit of Beefcake syndrome.

Horizon line from 300m is about 62 kilometers. And this is only half of Las Noches at most, since the walls aren't visible from the previous shot.

Wait a second... How has the Hueco Mundo arc lasted until the Deicide Arc (The appearence of Dangai Ichigo and Ascended Aizen) ?

Pretty much... Wait didn't Gin state in the Arrancar Encyclopedia that Kamishini no Yari was worth 260 Yammys ? Well at least 260 1st release Yammy

Arrancar Encyclopedia is anime only. Has some useful stuff, but its not canon from what we know. I have the databooks and I can look to see if they have anything on an objective size for Yammy, but I doubt it. The three scans of him may be the only thing we have.

Yeah, no objective size. I did see that Yammy's power increase is proportional with his size increase. The second stage has more than double the Reiryoku than the previous. And finally that the second stage was so big it made Byakuya and Kenpachi like grains of rice in comparison. The rest was recap of the scenes or explaining motivations and reiteration that Yammy > Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Nnoitra stuff.

I can post pics of the databook if need be.

Wasn't it said he got 10x angrier in that state ? I don't know how do you scale emotions but maybe he might not be 10x bigger than before or maybe I'm wrong

I don't see anything mentioning 10 times angrier. The more amgrier he gets the bigger he gets. And his size increase is porportional to power increase. Following this his second stsge is more than double the reiryoku of his previous stage.

why not use Child walking speed x3 days since nel is in a child body and walking speed for average adult is much faster than child walking speed Gives the min Size of Las Noche at Island Size

Pretty much, because she does look like she's high on sugar too, and she walks pretty fast too or jogs to be honest, sugar high kids don't walk...

50 metre tall Yammy actually makes sense to me. That is the height of a 16 storey building. That would make his head alone 6.25 to 6.67 metres tall (assuming standard adult human head to body ratio of 1:8 or 1:7.5). Seems about right when looking at that shot of his puppy next to his head.

I have said this before and I shall say it again:

Do not attempt to use Nel's three day walking statement to estimate the size of Las Noches. The main problems with this method being: We don't know whether the nearest gate is on the very next face or on the opposite face, the gate could even be at the corner, we don't know Ichigo & Co's exact position along that particular face where they broke through.

Simply put: You would have to make more assumptions than for the Seireitei gates 10 day walk thing. The resulting estimates would be very unreliable.

That's why Kep lowballed and said it was at the opposite side. The lowest possible result with that statement.

Also, you and Dangai Ichigo are getting 50 meter tall Yammy from an anime only snippet that referred to Stage 1 Yammy (thus not canon). Stage 2 would be more than twice as tall per the description of his growth/power and only has one description for size from the databooks of "So big it makes Byakuya and Kenpachi look like grains of rice".

The visuals we have from the manga are that his head is comparable to a multi-story building.

No way those buildings are that small. We have a lot of scans for them and one databook statement for a Las Noches building's size.

Also:

Soldier Blue said:
50 metre tall Yammy actually makes sense to me. That is the height of a 16 storey building. That would make his head alone 6.25 to 6.67 metres tall (assuming standard adult human head to body ratio of 1:8 or 1:7.5). Seems about right when looking at that shot of his puppy next to his head.
Yammy has a small head in comparison to his body in his second stage, can't really use a standard adult human head to body ratio on the guy with a head this small compared to his body.

^ That would make Las Noches half of the accepted size of Seireitei, no?

Also, how did you calc the size (I'm just curious)?

Btw did the "Espada 4 and lower are not allowed to use ressurection in Las Noches, or the power will destroy the dome" thing get considered?

As for how, probably ask the people who made calcs that use Las Noches to revise with the new measurements. Also, to make sure to get those measurements in the first place. The new area makes the dome higher, boosting #4's Lanza.

Imo the "destroy Los Noches" statement is too vague. Destroy might mean blast holes in all the walls, or tear part of the roof down, etc.

But 1-3 all scale to Cero Oscuras in their Resurreccion so that'll probably be a pretty significant upgrade

Considering Ulquiorra's reaction to simply get out of the palace for him to release I think he means that it would destroy a major part of the palace, especially if Ulquiorra is that sure about the damage he can cause

Back