• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Bleach) Jugram, Royd & Yamamoto Downgrade

Yeah, but base Yhwach Auswhalen Robet who also turned to dust who is above or equal to Shunsui making Bazz-B and Nanana as strong as Lille Barro who's Gerard boss. GG

Auswhalen instantly killed Base Robert. Volstanding Robert was the one that fought on par with Shunsui for extended periods of time. Lille fought with Shunsui in Base form for a while.

The only known scaling for the normal Sternritters goes something like this according to their own feats and statements.

Bazz-B ~ Litotto > Pepe > Gigi > Meninas > Nanana > Robert ~ Candice

Bazz-B managed to survive being hit directly by Auswhalen and was mostly fine plus he was constantly shown to be one of the stronger Sternritters which should make him comparable to Litotto. Liltotto killed Pepe and said both her and Gigi are stronger than Meninas. Pepe said his love was stronger than Gigi's zombie. Meninas claims both her and Liltotto are stronger than Candice, Nanana, and Robert. Nanana can survive the Auswhalen which killed Robert and still go on to fight. Candice was also stated to have been killed by the Auswhalen in the novel. Still she should at the very least be comparable to Robert.

Oh right Pepe did say his love is stronger than Gigi's zombie. Though I'm not entirely sure if that's because his love is more hax than Gigi's zombie or because he's stronger than Gigi. Though he did pierce Base Byakuya's shoulder with his love rope in Volstanding. And going by the novel Post-Royal Guard Training Base/Shikai Byakuya is comparable to TYBW Base Yoruichi, Base/Shikai Tokinada, and Base/Shikai Shunsui.

Other than Askin and Gerard the other two elite sternritters don't have much AP or durability feats in Base form since they mostly fight with hax. Lille was able to keep up with Shunsui in speed and he claims to be the closest to god due to being the first person Yhwach gave a shrift to but that's about it. Pernida managed to survive two hits from Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch although both times he managed to hit Kenpachi with his nerves first which might've weakened the swing. He also managed to destroy Ashisogi Jizo but that's not really impressive since Mayuri isn't even a high tier in terms of AP.

Base Gerard on the other hand seemed to have injured Post-Royal Guard Shikai Renji offscreen. Base Askin tanked Shunko attacks from both Yoruichi and Yushiro and also injured both of them.

PaChi2 said:
Dr.Fix said:
Liltotto>Pepe>Gigi>Meni>Nanana>Robert<=>Candice=>Shikai Shunsui>Base Lille.
Base Lille is kinda... Unknown. He fights using hax.
We have seen Lille Barro shoot Quincy Arrows and X-Axis from the same riffle to confuse his opponents. When we see a light coming from the riffle is a bullet arrow when nothing is shown is X-Axis penetrating the target without shooting anything.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right Pepe did say his love is stronger than Gigi's zombie. Though I'm not entirely sure if that's because his love is more hax than Gigi's zombie or because he's stronger than Gigi. Though he did pierce Base Byakuya's shoulder with his love rope in Volstanding. And going by the novel Post-Royal Guard Training Base/Shikai Byakuya is comparable to TYBW Base Yoruichi, Base/Shikai Tokinada, and Base/Shikai Shunsui.
I'm not caught up with norita's work to know those details but just going by the manga itself Byakuya & Yoruichi are def at least as strong as Shunsui.

AppleLord said:
Gremmy >>Gerard Novels explained why Gremmy lost. It turned out that the fan theory was correct. Gremmy was so eager to kill Kenpachi he forgot to make a body strong enough to withstand that power, and without any of the CIS Gremmy could had surpassed Shikai Kenpachi. After all the brain surpasess the heart of the Soul King. It's stated that only Yhwach can beat Gremmy in the Sternritter army.
Can i get a link of novel that states those about Gremmy please?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/9kzx8q/3rd_portion_of_cant_fear_your_own_world_ii_part/

"Gremmy Thomeaux. That was the name of the boy who was known as the strongest member of the Sternritter army. It was said that no one could win against him, with the exception of Yhwach. The body he used was that of a young boy, but the real 'container' had neither age nor gender. That was because he was, in reality, just a brain within a jar. The body of the boy was just something that was 'imagined'. Such was the ability of the one who was given the Schrift 'V', the Visionary. This ability was God-like, to transform mere imagination into reality. Even objects like meteorites could be imagined into existence. In the end, Gremmy had lost to Kenpachi as he had imagined a body for himself that was unable to contain strength matching Kenpachi's; rather, such enormous strength could be contained by no one other than Kenpachi himself. As a result, his body collapsed and he had wished to no longer imagine anything anymore. And thus, the brain stopped functioning."

Thanks! I have always said that Gremmy was the strongest Quincy out there except for Yhwach and his powers were near limitless, but i was always said it would be NLF.

By the way i didn't see anything about being Soul King's brain, where does it say that?

The thing about him being the Soul King's brain is more implied rather than stated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/a4a2l5/cant_fear_your_own_world_iii_pages_1224_translated/

"Ubuginu Hikone had no memory of the moment he gained his own sense of self. There were no memories from his childhood, none from his time as a human being or a Shinigami. Hikone was a being who was distorted; formed by weaving together several fragments from various existences. Within his soul were Hollows, Quincies from a thousand years ago; on top of that there were a collection of stillborn foetus' konpaku, collected by Tsunayashiro Tokinada from the World of the Living. Every kind of konpaku were brought together around the 'fragment of the Rei-o'; but initially, they all seemed to fall apart and lost their form. Everything was miraculously held together, however, because of a 'piece' of the Rei-o, also collected by Tsunayashiro Tokinada."

Here it's stated that Hikone is made from a piece of the Soul King. And in the previous volume Hikone said he was made from Gremmy's brain.

Askin > lille > gerard >>>>> gremmy who isn't sk king brain but even if he was,it still doesn't matter

Thanks! Well everybody thought that it should have been SK's Brain when Gerard and Pernida was introduced, me included. This confirms it then.

By the way, is Soul King being Universe Level true? I have been told that he seperated the universe that Yhwach was trying to create. I didn't read all novels so i dont know properly. Can you enlighten me ?

Yamamoto >>> Ichigo >> SK Yhwach >> Gerard >> Kenpachi

Yamamoto is the one above all others. ovo

Base Yhwach stole Yamamoto's Bankai but we have no idea how strong is Yhwach after becoming stronger from a 1,000 years ago. Plus adding that Yamamoto had become weaker so having the same tier makes zero sense from the context given in the story.

Yhwach was restoring the power that he lost for a whole 999 years..nothing to suggest that he became stronger than before

My hot take, it's been a while since I read Bleach but lemme give it a shot

SK Yhwach>Allmighty Yhwach>Ichibei>Bankai Yamamoto>Base Yhwach>Shikai Zaraki>Gremmy>Shikai Yamamoto>Base Aizen

Almighty Jugram is probably pretty up there although still weaker than Almighty Yhwach.

The narrative. Ichibei is one of the oldest Shinigami and is the head of the strongest squad whose collective power is supposed to surpass the entire Gotei 13. He's also a war potential.

Iirc there was even a point where base Yhwach couldn't feel his reiatsu.

> Ichibei is one of the oldest Shinigami and is the head of the strongest squad whose collective power is supposed to surpass the entire Gotei 13.

For all we know Bankai Yamamoto is greater than the majority of the Gotei 13 combined.

The narrative doesn't state Ichibei > Bankai Yamamoto in terms of AP.

> He's also a war potential.

That's like saying Urahara's AP is greater than Bankai Yamamoto.

Ichibei is the "Leader" of the Shinigami and was there eons of years ago when the Soul King came into existence. He was telling the story of how the old world was split.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Are you arguing Yama is above Ichibe? I'm not getting the point you're trying to make.
Not really, I'm just saying that basing the scaling chain of Ichibei > Bankai Yamamoto because Ichibei is older isn't proof that Ichibei's AP is superior to Bankai Yama's AP.

Not really, I'm just saying that basing the scaling chain of Ichibei > Bankai Yamamoto because Ichibei is older isn't proof that Ichibei's AP is superior to Bankai Yama's AP.

Ichibei is the leader of all the Shinigami for a reason if he only had Hax on his side it would be a NLF to say that he could beat Yamamoto who lost to Base Yhwach who was the only person with enough power to steal his Bankai while Ichibei make a mock out of that same Yhwach.

Its pretty clear that Ichibe is above Yama, compare their fights with Yhwach where Yama got completely blitzed and obliterated while Ichibe slapped Yhwach around no diff. In the event someone argues that Yhwach got his AP halved, that just proves the point even more as half your AP wont explain the frankly absurd difference between them unless you are already considerably weaker.

Ichibe > Yhwach > revived SS > rest of Squad Zero >= Gotei 13 (which includes Yama)

Ichibei will probably just end up being scaled to YHWH who will get scaled to 1 Gremmy according to the Novel.

Yhwach should scale above all the Gremmys, since everyone that dies in the war their power go to Yhwach. Gremmy gave himself power close to Kenpachi before he died.

The4Godlike said:
The mysterious man said:
Base Yhwach is above Gremmy is not that he should be he is above Gremmy Ichibei stomped that Yhwach is a pretty easy scaling
Where does it say that it is Base Yhwach that is above Gremmy ?
Gremmy was locked-up. Sealed away in a cage in the light novel flashback where he talked with Liltotto and made candy for her.Gremmy is the second strongest, so who sealed Gremmy? Base Yhwach.

AppleLord said:
Gremmy was locked-up. Sealed away in a cage in the light novel flashback where he talked with Liltotto and made candy for her.Gremmy is the second strongest, so who sealed Gremmy? Base Yhwach.
How do we know Yhwach was in base when he did that? Is there some context for the sealing?

Damage3245 said:
AppleLord said:
How do we know Yhwach was in base when he did that? Is there some context for the sealing?
Because the flashback of him getting release was before he went to fight Kenpachi in the manga. Yhwach had the Almighty 1,000 years ago but as we agreed earlier Almighty doesn't increase Yhwach's stats. I don't think we have context on the seal beside it was "a cage" but The Jail doesn't seal Quincy, so that couldn't be it.

AppleLord said:
If Gremmy is SK's Brain then he would also have been 100.000.000 years old and that statement of Gremmy being strongest except for Yhwach could have been made at some time at past when Yhwach had Almighty. No one objects that Almighty Yhwach > Gremmy but what can Base Yhwach even do to Gremmy ?

Back