• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Bleach) Jugram, Royd & Yamamoto Downgrade

Base Yhwach was standing ready on the edge of his castle to do something about Greemy's meteor, so he was very confident he could stop Gremmy's nonsense again. Liltotto was Gremmy's friend, so he couldn't had been sealed a 1,000 years ago because Robert told Liltotto that they were newcomers who didn't know about Yhwach's terrors. The timeline wouldn't fit.

> Base Yhwach was standing ready on the edge of his castle to do something about Greemy's meteor

That's complete speculation.

Damage3245 said:
> Base Yhwach was standing ready on the edge of his castle to do something about Greemy's meteor
That's complete speculation.
I could argue that he could had stay on his throne and do nothing, but why would Yhwach be on the edge of the castle instead of the ground?

Gremmy been sealed 1,000 years ago doesn't fit with the timeline.

Base Yhwach is the only quincy who can hold Yama's bankai, that's enough to scale him above Gremmy even without the Almighty.

AppleLord said:
Base Yhwach was standing ready on the edge of his castle to do something about Greemy's meteor, so he was very confident he could stop Gremmy's nonsense again. Liltotto was Gremmy's friend, so he couldn't had been sealed a 1,000 years ago because Robert told Liltotto that they were newcomers who didn't know about Yhwach's terrors. The timeline wouldn't fit.
2xGremmy would be well beyond YHWH. Statements wise, Gremmy said he ould destroy YHWH+everyone else in Seretei.

Also YHWH's statement about Zanka No Tachi is outdatted to several Quincy:

Jugram- two chapters later, he demonstrated higher AP than YHWH at the time. 50 chapters later he is revealed at beign YHWH's other half of a balanced scale.

Uryu- Was not a member until after the statement. His power surpasses YHWH's, suposedly.

40 chapters later we find out the Vollstandig was restricted, a decent chunck of their power

70 chapters later Gremmy is fouind out to have been sealed away for his insanity at the time.

100 chapters later Lille, Askin, Gerard, & Pernida get revived "stronger than before". we even have seperate keys on their profiles for this reason.

Lille also acknowledge hsi own powers were also restricted even before the revival.

Askin acknowledges he plays the fool and 150 chapters later reveals his subconcious restrains.

Pernida evolves to Kenpachi's level after its seals are broken

Gerard powers up many times over, even noting he "never been this big before" and that he considered himself "the mightiest Quincy".

Cheers, I'm off for a holiday. Unsubscribing.

Yeah Ichibei>Base Yhwach>Gremmy.

Yhwach was basically chilling when he saw the meteor, unlike literally every other character.

AppleLord said:
This brings a question.Since when Gremmy, Gerard and Pernida have been with Yhwach?

If it was more than 1000 years, that means Gremmy who is at least 100.000.000 years old, was only sealed in the last 1000 years while he was with Yhwach more than 1000 years which is just nonsense.

Base Yhwach can't do a thing to Gremmy to begin with.How can he beat him? Gremmy can just imagine his powers beyond Yhwach just as he did agianst Kenpachi.Almighty Yhwach is just another story tho.

Tetsucabrah said:
Yhwach was basically chilling when he saw the meteor, unlike literally every other character.
Ichibei can't even beat Lille let alone Gremmy.

This brings a question.Since when Gremmy, Gerard and Pernida have been with Yhwach?

If it was more than 1000 years, that means Gremmy who is at least 100.000.000 years old, was only sealed in the last 1000 years while he was with Yhwach more than 1000 years which is just nonsense.

Base Yhwach can't do a thing to Gremmy to begin with.How can he beat him? Gremmy can just imagine his powers beyond Yhwach just as he did agianst Kenpachi.Almighty Yhwach is just another story tho.

Gremmy, Pernida, Mimihagi and Gerard are older than Yhwach who was born 1,200 years before the story started.

Bro this is what you understand from what i typed above?

What i'm trying to ask is that when did Yhwach met them?

Read what i typed again please.

The4Godlike said:
Tetsucabrah said:
Ichibei can't even beat Lille let alone Gremmy.
So Lille is >>>Base Yhwach? Is that what you're saying here

This will be a matter of hax not power. Pernida was about to kill Kenpachi while Gremmy couldn't, does this make Pernida more powerful than Gremmy? Nope, but his ability was a bad match against Kenny.

AppleLord said:
I could argue that he could had stay on his throne and do nothing, but why would Yhwach be on the edge of the castle instead of the ground?

Jugram was worried when he saw Greemy's meteor falling and said to protract Yhwach no?

so why he was worried if its nothing to Yhwach?

and Jugram knows better then anyone how strong Yhwach is.

Omimi said:
AppleLord said:

Jugram was worried when he saw Greemy's meteor falling and said to protract Yhwach no?
so why he was worried if its nothing to Yhwach?

and Jugram knows better then anyone how strong Yhwach is.
That's his job regardless of how strong Yhwach maybe. That's CIS. This comment almost sounds like you believe for a second that Gremmy is stronger than Yhwach and everyone else in his army. Who sealed Gremmy? It sure wasn't Almighty Yhwach, the timeline doesn't fit. It says that Yhwach is stronger than Gremmy, not Almighty Yhwach, and not Soul King Yhwach. Base Yhwach sealed Gremmy in the present since his friend Liltotto is a newcomer to Yhwach's army as Robert said.

According to you Jugram isn't stronger than Gremmy because he's afraid of the meteor?

calling CIS is not ans

i believe what i read from manga and i don't need to give my opinion when we have factual evidence

Omimi said:
calling CIS is not ans

i believe what i read from manga and i don't need to give my opinion when we have factual evidence
Facts:

• Yhwach had Almighty 1,000 years ago and was sealed for 1,000 years.
  • Gremmy met and befriend Liltotto who was a newcomer to Yhwach's army and they didn't know of Yhwach's terrors a 1,000 years ago according to Robert.
  • We have unknown period of time where Gremmy could had been sealed away.
  • Gremmy is unsealed to go fight against Kenpachi.
  • Gremmy dies.
  • Yhwach gets Almighty again and absorbs the Soul King's powers.
  • The novel tells us that Gremmy was the second strongest Quincy besides "Yhwach" not Almighty Yhwach and not Soul King Yhwach. Just Yhwach.
Yeah, most of the evidence point towards Base Yhwach > Gremmy.

> Gremmy met and befriend Liltotto who was a newcomer to Yhwach's army and they didn't know of Yhwach's terrors a 1,000 years ago according to Robert.

You don't happen to have a link to this part of the novel, please?

The novel tells us that Gremmy was the second strongest Quincy besides "Yhwach" not Almighty Yhwach and not Soul King Yhwach. Just Yhwach.

how do u know that

did novel said that gremmy was the second strongest Quincy besides base Yhwach

Damage3245 said:
> Gremmy met and befriend Liltotto who was a newcomer to Yhwach's army and they didn't know of Yhwach's terrors a 1,000 years ago according to Robert.
You don't happen to have a link to this part of the novel, please?

I already link the page where Robert says that Liltotto was a newcomer to Yhwach's army and that she didn't know his terror's. Liltotto can't become friends with someone who was sealed away and only unsealed to fight Kenpachi.

Omimi said:
The novel tells us that Gremmy was the second strongest Quincy besides "Yhwach" not Almighty Yhwach and not Soul King Yhwach. Just Yhwach.

how do u know that

did novel said that gremmy was the second strongest Quincy besides base Yhwach
That's ridiculous. There's no way the novel is gonna say "Base" Yhwach because such thing is a fan made term that doesn't exist.

Are you trying to say that Gremmy >> Gerard >> Shikai Kenpachi >> Gremmy?

I'm done. You sir get no more replies from me.

@AppleLord, I meant the bit where Gremmy met and befriended Liltotto.

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord, I meant the bit where Gremmy met and befriended Liltotto.
They were already friends when Gremmy got unsealed.

There's no way Yhwach sealed Gremmy 1,000 years ago before he himself got sealed, because Liltotto was already a friend to Gremmy when he was unsealed before he went to fight Kenpachi. Liltotto is a newcomer to Yhwach's army with the rest of the girls. She was not in Yhwach's army 1,000 years ago. < The only version of Yhwach that could had sealed Gremmy was Yhwach, not Almighty Yhwach or Soul King Yhwach.

> They were already friends when Gremmy got unsealed.

That's the bit I was asking for a link for.

Didn't Yhwach regain his consciousness 990 years later after he lost 1000 years ago?

So you are saying during this whole time, Gremmy was unsealed and after 990 years later when Yhwach regained his consciousness he sealed Gremmy. This is an interesthing thing to say. I mean what did Gremmy do to deserve being sealed? This does not make sense at all.

Something is wrong with this translation since it implies they never knew each other but at the same time that they have talk before.

"Sometime in the past; within the Wandenreich HQ, Silbern:-

While the war with the Shinigami was in full swing, something else was going on within Silbern. There had previously been a cage; heavily sealed by a barrier set up by Yhwach. Now, however, the seal had been unraveled and the existence that should have been locked up was revealed. The body of Gremmy Thomeaux was standing in the passageway. Nobody approached him, nobody even dared to look at him; as if fearful that just by looking into his eyes, they would get killed. But one lone shadow moved closer to Gremmy with unfaltering steps.

"Yo! You look well! I didn't think you would subject yourself to such an appearance."

Liltotto spoke freely. Gremmy smiled coldly at her.

"Out of your imagination, was it? You don't really want to talk to a monster like me, do you?"

"It's not that. I'm out of snacks and I'm really hungry. You have to get me something, 'kay?"

"Ah, it was about time that someone approached me with abusive phrases and selfish desires. You are saying that you want me to help you?"

"Hey, we're all friends here, aren't we? Just like His Majesty so nicely told us. Jeez, you're so stingy, honestly!"

"I'm not..."

While saying so, Gremmy 'imagined' and bags of pastries and sweets swarmed around Liltotto. Liltotto opened a large bag filled with doughnuts and peered inside.

"Hey! Doughnuts aren't that sweet!"

"I did not know what you liked and that you were a sweet-tooth."

"Hey, listen. After you kill the Shinigami and become free, eat a lot, okay? Broaden your imagination."

Gremmy smiled wryly.

"I'll think about it."

Liltotto rewarded him with a smile and bit into a doughnut.

"You saved me. Thank you."

Gremmy then casually asked her to leave.

"A 'thank you' is no good, then? Is there something you want in return?"

"Why would you even want to do something like that? It's unnecessary."

"I just felt like doing something for you. I owe you. Is that really such a bad thing?"

Liltotto then though for a while and spoke to Gremmy.

"Tell you what, if I see anyone who tries to kill you, I'll chase them away."

"If there was indeed someone who could kill me, then I don't think you can defeat that person. I think it would be better if you ran away instead. There is no need to risk your life over some doughnuts."

Gremmy smiled at Liltotto and spoke again,

"The Sternritters are selfish; His Majesty as well; all of them."

"Yes, it is too cruel to be locked up in prison. Say, when the war ends and you become truly free, what do you want to do?"

"I've never really thought about it."

Gremmy thought for a while and then shrugged. Liltotto asked him,

"Would you like to try your hand at cooking? If you can do it properly, then you can taste all kinds of different things."

Gremmy did not understand whether Liltotto was joking or was serious.

"Just imagine the taste of strawberry jam!"

"I'll consider it. You're going to become obese at this rate. Next time I'll imagine something with lesser calories."

Liltotto laughed, taking out yet another doughnut from the bag.

"Ok. Cookies, then."

"I'll do that."

"I'm looking forward to it."

After such a child-like conversation, the two parted. Liltotto joined Bambietta and left, while Gremmy joined Guanael Lee, a being he had 'imagined', and went the other way. Little did they know that it would be the very last time they ever spoke to each other.

Back to the present:-"

Is weird.

The4Godlike said:
Didn't Yhwach regain his consciousness 990 years later after he lost 1000 years ago?

So you are saying during this whole time, Gremmy was unsealed and after 990 years later when Yhwach regained his consciousness he sealed Gremmy. This is an interesthing thing to say. I mean what did Gremmy do to deserve being sealed? This does not make sense at all.
Pernida, Mimihagi, Gerard, and Gremmy were separated from the Soul King eons ago before Yhwach was even born. Yhwach is only 1,200 years old.

People who say Jugram was worried tend to ignore that he literally just asked 2 quincy foot soldiers to protect Yhwach. So unless you believe 2 fodder quincy are enough to stop the meteor, then Jugram's reaction doesn't mean much, it was just an act to show loyalty.

Not weird. No one ever approached Gremmy but after he was unsealed, Liltotto approached him. That's what it says clearly.

>Pernida, Mimihagi, Gerard, and Gremmy were separated from the Soul King eons ago before Yhwach was even born. Yhwach is only 1,200 years old.

I don't think you got the gist of what i was trying to say but whatever mate.

Back