• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - High 6-A+ or 5-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, it was decided here that we're gonna be using this calc for the God tiers. We just need to figure out what end we're gonna be using.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AppleLord/Yhwach_Lifts_Quincy_Seireitei_Revision

I personally believe we should use the high end, as this feat is done by a god tier with extreme ease. It also wouldn't make much sense for Yhwach to be in the same tier as someone like Gremmy. Not only that but even the low end is extremely close to baseline 5-C.

Everyone is allowed to comment, including normal users. Unless things get ugly.

this shouldn't be controversial since it's not a big jump and I don't think anyone cares at this point. So no "This is gonna be controversial" comments please.

Anyway.

I'm not quite sure on the High end being used because it was a casual feat, as that could just indicate he's unquantifiably really far above a High 6A+ feat.

That said I agree with whatever end the calc gives as it seems reasonable.

Anyways, I'll take your word on this feat being done with ease. And with that in mind, even using the low end, the God-Tiers should be 5-C anyways, as that calc is laughably close to 5-C.

He should use the 30-second deadline just as Gwnys used in the previous calculation.

Edit:I believe that using 30s will at least 5-C

I have no problem with the high end if it's correct as well. I'm with Gargoyle. It has already been said that casual feat =/= going for the high end automatically.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Anyways, I'll take your word on this feat being done with ease. And with that in mind, even using the low end, the God-Tiers should be 5-C anyways, as that calc is laughably close to 5-C.
9.4 Exatons away from moon lvl really isn't that close. The only one that I could think could become potentially 5-C is Post-Power absorption Yhwach as he absorbed the power of another High 6-A+ and multiple 6-Bs.

Let me clarify, the feat being casual doesn't mean I wanna just the high end just because it's causal. I'm using it since the feat was so causal to the point where it almost got baseline 5-C results. The low end is a extremely casual 20 Exatons, baseline 5-C starts at 29.

Peter1129 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
9.4 Exatons away from moon lvl really isn't that close. The only one that I could think could become potentially 5-C is Post-Power absorption Yhwach as he absorbed the power of another High 6-A+ and multiple 6-Bs.
Bruh, the low-end is 28 Exatons. Baseline 5-C is 29 exatons. What're you talking about?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Let me clarify, the feat being casual doesn't mean I wanna just the high end just because it's causal. I'm using it since the feat was so causal to the point where it almost got baseline 5-C results. The low end is a extremely casual 20 Exatons, baseline 5-C starts at 29.
Oh so you meant to say it would be 5C regardless.

I don't think people are gonna accept 5-C God Tier from a 20 exaton feat. If it was 28 exaton than most likely but 20 exaton I don't think so.

That is a mere 46% difference, and it was a casual feat. It sounds absurd to think that Yhwach could'nt output at extra 46% of his power if he so wished.

Personally I beileve we should have Soul King Yhwach High 6-A + and Post Power Absorption At Least High 6-A + Likely 5-C by absorbing Ichigo's powers who was comparable

Furthermore, Yhwach absorbed another High 6-A+ and got massive power up from it. It also wouldn't make sense to have Yhwach in the same tier as Gremmy.

Well if he could get a likely 5-C in his Soul King key than cool. But I don't think that's going to get accepted. Likely 5-C or straight up 5-C Post-Power Absorption Yhwach is a possibility but likely 5-C Soul King Yhwach probably not.

Hst master said:
Personally I beileve we should have Soul King Yhwach High 6-A + and Post Power Absorption At Least High 6-A + Likely 5-C by absorbing Ichigo's powers who was comparable
That High 6-A+ lowball seems a bit redundant to me, considering it is only a 46% difference from a casual feat. Just make it 5-C.

"To answer the OP:

1. "I personally believe we should use the high end, as this feat is done by a god tier"

That has nothing to do with the value that ought to be used in the calc itself. The character being the most powerful of the setting doesn't mean you can only use high-ends.

2. "with extreme ease."

Again, that has absolutely nothing to do with the value being used in the calc proper. This was pointed out in the blog.

3. "It also wouldn't make much sense for Yhwach to be in the same tier as someone like Gremmy"

There's a big gap in the wield of their feats so this argument is invalid.

4. "Not only that but even the low end is extremely close to baseline 5-C."

And? This isn't grounds for a tier-jump all of a sudden. We don't do that for any other Verse.

Also the people requesting for a 30 second timeframe is pretty random. This timeframe doesn't even fit with what we see in the pages of the manga, and it wasn't accepted back then.

30 seconds was accepted at some point, iirc it was just changed afterwards. I'm not too sure if 30 seconds would fit here. I'm gonna ignore the Pokémon comparison since that's a ridiculous comparison but Matt does bring up some valid points. However I'm not asking for a solid tier change. I meant something like this "at least High 6-A+, possibly 5-C" since I think it'd be silly to say Yhwach didn't get 46% stronger after his power boost. This seems like a fair compromise.

The low-end size Raven suggested is either 203 km or 254km both of these are low ends via his own words.

Alright instead of making another blogpost, which would complicate things even further, I will say 1-2 things which need to be adressed.

1. The travel speed. Usually when we are talking about regular traveling we use available distances people travel in a given day. These distances include breaks, faster and slower walking speed, change in terrain etc.

Simply assuming people walk straight 5KM/H for 16 hours straight feels to assumptive.

2. The heavy inconsistent portrayal oft he Seireitei makes using high ends nigh-impossible if we want to determine the size. Yes, suddenly there are Mountains present inside in some panels, but the majority of time the drawings let us conclude for a way smaller size than a gated community housing entire mountain ranges. With almost 700 chapters this is an important point.

As such I propose the regulars days journey which is 32 KM to 40 KM to be used as a measurement to find the circumference and size.

It would leave us with a circumference of either 1280 or 1600 kilometer. A diameter of 407 or 509 kilometer and a radius of either 203 or 254 kilometer

-

It is less than half the original result but it is a solid low end which should not be contested. -

Saying my comparison is ridiculous doesn't mean it is. In fact, my comparison should speak greater wonders here.

The gap between Arceus and the Creation Trio is infinitely bigger than the gap between Yhwach and Gremmy. If we aren't going to give Arceus a tier upgrade from this logic, then Yhwach isn't getting a free pass here.

No, the Pokémon can be comparison isn't speaking greater wonders for itself. Also wait to hype yourself up, if you can actually stop focusing on the Gremmy argument that'd be nice. Seeing as how we've moved past it already. It makes me wonder if you even bothered to read the other arguments

My proposal is that we make Yhwach 5-C since the feat is incredibly close to baseline 5-C. And not a solid tier either, I mean like at least High 6-A+, possibly 5-C. it'd be ridiculous to say Yhwach didn't get 46% stronger after his power Amp.

He literally absorbs the power of every quincy that dies and even absorbed Ichigos power who is comparable to himself, now are we going to ignore that both sizes suggested are complete low-ends themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back