• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - High 6-A+ or 5-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying that "it's ridiculous that he wouldn't get 46% stronger" is not an argument. We can't actually determine that.

We can only go with what we can definitively prove, which is that he's much stronger, and nothing else.

The Everlasting said:
The thing is these power boosts are not quantifiable. You can't actually say Yhwach got "46% stronger" without any proof.

He absorbed another High 6-A+ along with several other 7-A's / High 6-C's. I think it's safe to say that Yhwach got over 46% stronger. Saying otherwise seems like downplay to me.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
The Everlasting said:
The thing is these power boosts are not quantifiable. You can't actually say Yhwach got "46% stronger" without any proof.

He absorbed another High 6-A+ along with several other 7-A's / High 6-C's. I think it's safe to say that Yhwach got over 46% stronger. Saying otherwise seems like downplay to me.
^^^

You could absorb 100 High 6-Cs and you wouldn't stop being High 6-A, this isn't an argument.

The feat is High 6-A, so he stays High 6-A, though with a plus. That's it. Even "At least High 6-A", likely "5-C" is just being thisty for upgrades.

Actually the calc should have three ends. A low end, a mid end and a high end. All using the numbers Raven gave us. The Toshiro calc used a mid end for the size of the Seireitei so shouldn't this one also use a mid end?

"It would leave us with a circumference of either 1280 or 1600 kilometer. A diameter of 407 or 509 kilometer and a radius of either 203 or 254 kilometer"

That being said, I think we should use a mid end for the circumference, the diameter and the radius.

JohnCenaNation said:
Are the Bleach fans trying to have revenge against Naruto fans for Ichigo losing in the Death Battle?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't go there. For all that is good and holy, please do not spark that conversation......

JohnCenaNation said:
Are the Bleach fans trying to have revenge against Naruto fans for Ichigo losing in the Death Battle?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease say your were only joking.

Besides, Death Battle makes garbage tier VS battles and scaling. I saw their one video on Guts vs Knightmare from Soul Calibur, and I cringed.

JohnCenaNation said:
Out of place and terrible idea is out of place and terrible

>Guts vs Nightmare

...ugh. Don't get me started on that one....

Anyway, this is now derailing let's end it here.

I wonder if we can use the average value between low end and high end?

The current calc use the radius of 203-254 and density of 2.2 to 3.0 for low end and high end respectively. The average of those is 228.5 for radius and 2.6 for the density then we get the total mass of 1.2993344E+17 kg.

^If we use this I believe we can get 34 exatons or baseline 5-C.

Though I'm not sure, the calc group or AppleLord could use this as mid end I guess.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Guts vs Nightmare

...ugh. Don't get me started on that one....

Anyway, this is now derailing let's end it here.
Alright. I'll take you else where

Dante vs Bayonetta

Dat Dot said:
I wonder if we can use the average value between low end and high end?
The current calc use the radius of 203-254 and density of 2.2 to 3.0 for low end and high end respectively. The average of those is 228.5 for radius and 2.6 for the density then we get the total mass of 1.2993344E+17 kg.

^If we use this I believe we can get 34 exatons or baseline 5-C.

Though I'm not sure, the calc group or AppleLord could use this as mid end I guess.
I like the average value idea better also

Master Chief vs Doomguy was one of the very few battles they got correctly. But then again, that one is riduculously outdated. Okay, enough derailing now.

Coolio. So do we just make a new blog to put the mid end in or do we just wait for Apple to edit it in?

Would anyone mind making a new blog so we can apply the edits? The mid end seems to be accepted. I'd make the blog myself but I can't atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back