• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - High 6-A+ or 5-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys suggesting that we should apply the high end when the low end feat is what was accepted in the first place?

We aren't. We're gonna be using the mid end as DatDot suggested. Read the thread most of us agree with using the mid end. Not the high end or the low end.

He was but we didn't see him doing much that would only be his range not his actual AP unless someone can actually prove that Yhwach was legit destroying it

He was,but on this site it isn't possible for Yhwach to do what he was going to to do with the balance of souls or something lol.

Mid end seems fine to me. The high end is not bad either and would makes sense for someone being much stronger than the rest of the cast. But I guess without any evidence to choose the high end, mid end is the best bet.

Yhwach: "I've changed to a future in which the vs battle wiki makes me 5C. Again. One day I'll change to a future in which they make me tier 0 so I can battle TOAA and Azathoth forever...Muwahahahahaaaaa"

Wasn't Aizen and Ichigo curb stomping both Yhwach physically?

The only thing that actually made him a threat was almighty. So AP wise wouldn't he scale to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back