• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
I think for us to see all of these Bankai that haven't been revealed, Soul Society needs to have another major conflict! :)
Someone should steal Kageroza Inaba's idea and let all hell break loose in the Seireitei. Then...

Ok, so shouldn't Aizen be given time and space manipulation via Hado 90? It does warp time and space after all. And shouldn't Ichigo get a resistance to it since he tanked it without it harming him?

Also I'm also confused about another Kido / Hado spell, there's one that stops time correct?

<_< the fact that you have Threads from back then worries me. But yeah I suppose I'd be fine with adding gravity manipulation for Aizen and resistance to Gravity Manipulation for Ichigo.

I'm still trying to find the time stopping Kido in the Manga since every Master at Kido would receive it but I think it's anime only so RIP.

Lol, I've actually deleted most of them. I had them bookmarked before.

I saw something for that too. But sadly, I don't know if I can still find it.

Found it.
044 1474478209

Aizen can use the most powerful and strongest Kido and Hado attacks so I think it's safe to say he'd be able to use them. So perhaps "Possible Time Manipulation and Spatial manipulation?" ( Is considered one of the few Kido Masters, being able to use them without incarnations. Used Hado 90 while restrained in a Reiatsu suppressing. used Hado 99 with ease.)

Lol.

@Knight

I don't know. It's a forbidden Kido and it doesn't have a classification in terms of an actual number, iirc. Was it said that Aizen knows forbidden Kido? Even if that was the case, there are different forbidden Kido so it's hard to tell which one a character has.

I just checked Aizen's page in the Bleach wiki, and it says that Aizen doesn't have the powers of the Hogyoku after it rejected him.

Is this actually confirmed anywhere?

As in? Isn't that where his Regenerationn comes from?

Also, minor question. Which attack do you guys think is stronger between Ultra Fragor and Hado #90 / #99? Aizen preferred to use the former when he wanted to get rid of Ichigo.

Initially that is correct.But he pretty much kept the Regenerationn because the Hogyoku made him immortal.

He no longer has the other powers except reactive evolution(since he got even stronger while sealed) and Regenerationn.

Hmm, okay.

So, should we give Post RG Byakuya resistance to Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation? The Fear and The Love didn't work on him.

Aizen also maintained his "higher dimension" Reiatsu. Before, only humans casually perished, but now, after his last evolution (when he fused with Kyoka Suigetsu), Aizen is able to perish Shinigami. Although it is only lower ranked people Shinigami, but it's proof that he maintained that too and got stronger.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Ok, so shouldn't Aizen be given time and space manipulation via Hado 90? It does warp time and space after all. And shouldn't Ichigo get a resistance to it since he tanked it without it harming him?

Also I'm also confused about another Kido / Hado spell, there's one that stops time correct?
Ichigo slapped the Hado 90 before it was fully formed, so he was not affected by it's gravity. The anime made it look like it completed, but the manga is Cannon. In the manga, Hado 90 was only halfway formed.

When I first watched Bleach, I thought senior captains in Bankai could have taken Hogyoku Aizen if they tried. I genuinely believed Yama-jii in Bankai would have totally manhandled Aizen...even if I didn't know what his Bankai was at that point.

AstralKing7 said:
Yama acutally should have been stronger than that Aizen tho
Yamamoto would have destroyed Aizen, but the Hogyoku would have just regenerated him like how Gin destroy his chest on a cellular level and came back stronger. Yama destroys Aizen before the Hogyoku for sure though.

naw Yama would have eraced him because the aizens regen had not made it to the level it was now in the fight with ichigo and back

Yama doesn't complete disintegrate the entire body from what I recall. It works like Gin's Bankai and blows parts of the body up. Wouldn't the Hogyoku just evolve him past being erased from existence? if it did play out that way, Hogyoku would just change the plot, so Aizen evolved haha. If we're talking about pre-evolution Aizen (with Hogyoku) vs Bankai Yamamoto in terms of VS rules, then yea Aizen loses.

In a verse filled with Hax, being pure power alone isn't going to cut it. I was really hoping he would use a Voldstanding or something and develop an extremely hax ability on top of new abilities from new Bankai.

@shadownobokuno.

Yeah they do.. What did you expect in an afterlife with someone like kenpachi..lol

No-one said it was paradise though,just an after life where souls wait to be reincarnated...

More importantly seireitei is racist.. All Japanese captains?

Soi Fon is probably Chinese. Yoruichi has darker skin, so she is less likely to be Japanese. Captains are Japanese, Arrancars are Spanish, Quincies are German, and Fullbringers are American. Kubo probably didn't think about Soul Society being racist haha

JPEG 20180609 004535
ÕÅ▓õ©èµ£ÇÕ╣┤Õ░æÚÜèÚòÀÒü½ÒüùÒüªµ░ÀÚø¬þ│╗µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü«µû¼Ú¡äÕêÇÒéƵîüÒüñÕñ®µëì
Code:
A genius with the strongest sword of ice and snow as the youngest captain ever in history.

Confirms he is superior to absolute zero of Rukia,this exact same databook 13 Blades has her Bankai in it as well.

The book confirms that his ice is superior To Rukia's Bankai, not that it's stronger. Two different terms. Plus Toshiro can freeze matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back