• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantzy12wrote A genius with the strongest sword of ice and snow as the youngest captain ever in history

i was replying to to this and db didnt say anything like u make out to be (his ice is superior To Rukia's Bankai)

I just realized a fully decked out peak potential Ichigo would be op, think about it

He'd have access to Quincy abilities such as Sklaverei,Hirenkyaku,Blut Vene and Blut Artire maybe even Sankt Alter.

Access to Hollow Techniques like Sonído,Hierro,High Speed Regenerationn and he already has Gran Rey Cero

His fullbring powers (No reason he shouldn't still have remnants since they're a part of his soul like all his other powers)

Throw in some high level kido

And even combine things with his Getsuga's more like a Sklaverei Getsuga that absorbs incoming energy attacks, a Sankt Alter Getsuga that steals power, a Rikujokoro Getsuga that can bind targets

Even in depowered state with a broken bankai(Which are supposed to weaken a bankai tremendously) he one shot Yhwach twice, he caught the highest level of shaft

Burning Full Fingers said:
Ichigo's previous Bankai used to transform his Shinigami clothing too as well, right? I don't think his true Bankai did that.
It's just a reiatsu cloak not real clothes. The clothes he got from the royal guards are an armor (the KingsKey) stated to be the strongest material in ss so probably pretty damn durable.

@Knight of annihilation

If one more calc group member accepts this calc, would you be willing to include it in the ongoing revision?

User blog:Soldier Blue/Bleach cloud calc for heck sake

It's simple:

Everyone who was previously 7-B via scaling from DodoNova's 11 Megaton storm calc would be 7-A (Mountain level at 522 Megatons) in Shikai. The other 7-A ratings (Mountain level+ ratings) remain unchanged. I've also explained in the blog itself as to why this rating solves some power-scaling issues.

By the way, in chapter 95, Ganju says that Renji's reiatsu is much greater than that of Ikkaku and Yumichika.

So this means Renji even before achieving Bankai was a good bit above 61 Kiloton characters.

I was seeing some comments about Raven's calculation and saw that many agreed with 5 seconds, but which one will we use anyway? Is this Déj├á vu or did I ask that already?

In this case renji is city level +

KazuiK said:
I was seeing some comments about Raven's calculation and saw that many agreed with 5 seconds, but which one will we use anyway? Is this Déj├á vu or did I ask that already?
A calc group member proposed an edit to the calc I made. He used a variance of the condensation method. I think that is more reliable than using KE method with assumed time-frames.

Soldier Blue said:
A calc group member proposed an edit to the calc I made. He used a variance of the condensation method. I think that is more reliable than using KE method with assumed time-frames.
I was referring to the calculation of mimihagi, but thank you anyway, it's always good to be informed.

It's because Bleach is not that big currently to them, but i'm sure that Ichigo and Aizen will appear later.

I mean I've seen some methods using maps like that. I think it's the only option here since we never see a full size view of Karakura and we haven't been told how big it is. ( IF using the image to scale is even possible. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back