• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing, if his Reiatsu can turn objects to dust it'd still be a form of limited matter manipulation. Reiatsu and Kishi don't mix well together

Knightofannihilation666 said:
MrnouEK d
Passive matter manipulation for Aizen?
Since when can Aizen turn people into small children who have a thirst for capturing small animals in balls?

I don't even know. The way matter is manipulated and used in Bleach is very strange. I don't think I've seen it elsewhere before.

Let's just all agree that Aizen is an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being and call it a day. No need to calc his "shooting down the soul palace" feat since its a universe busting feat by default.

@Soldier

Burning said its preferably better if you edit the Yhwach, Aizen, and Ichigo profiles to add the missing abilities.

So I have a couple of questions that may or may not be answered somewhere on here.

1. Are we assuming Aizen still has the Hogyoku, or are we assuming that he retained his Regenerationn and Reiatsu, but does not have the Hogyoku anymore? The way I see it is given Ichigo's explanation after their fight, Aizen still has the Hogyoku, but in character, he will not evolve anymore. He simply retained immortality, Regenerationn, Reiatsu that erases humans as well as Shinigami (his last evolution allowed him the ability to erase more than just humans), etc. He just won't go Monster mode anymore and start throwing Fragors. I think his evolution in terms of "dimensions" or w/e you want to call that still applies since he was able to erase a Shinigami's hand by being too close.

2. Are we assuming Aizen can use all Kido below 99 (with the exception of hidden Hado which only Ichibe has shown)?

Onracol said:
2. Are we assuming Aizen can use all Kido below 99 (with the exception of hidden Hado which only Ichibe has shown)?
The higher a Kido spell's number, the more powerful it is and the more difficult it is to master. If someone can use a certain level of Kido, then they should be able to use all Kido below that particular number.

Makes sense to me. Thanks for clarifying! One of my friends says Aizen can't use Hado 33 because he never used it in the manga lol

Onracol said:
Makes sense to me. Thanks for clarifying! One of my friends says Aizen can't use Hado 33 because he never used it in the manga lol
Renji can use Hado 33 and his skill in Kido is considered pathetic by Lieutenant standards.

Yea. They all should have a Bankai. One thing I hope is included in Kubo's art book is their Bankai designs.

It's been 10 years and they can definitely achieve Bankai as Lieutenants. You can't be a captain without having a Bankai unless you go through the Kenpachi route and kill the previous captain.

The SS needed doctors because of the war, and to organize it Shunsui gave the captainship to isane, she still determined a condition, "I want my sister in the same squadron as me," something like that.

I mean, even if they need doctors, it will have the same effect even if she wasn't a captain. Was the reason for Shunsui giving her the spot stated somewhere in the manga? Considering how the series has been consistent with having captains able to use Bankai, I doubt she is an exception if it is not specifically stated.

KazuiK said:
The SS needed doctors because of the war, and to organize it Shunsui gave the captainship to isane, she still determined a condition, "I want my sister in the same squadron as me," something like that.
As Onracol said, ten years is sufficient to achieve and master Bankai. It's not inconceivable for a Lieutenant level Shinigami to accomplish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back