• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Illuminati478/Bleach-_Yhwach_elevates_the_Vandenreich

"Mach 29 = 9868.7 m/s, the bleach universe's all time speed stat until the timeskip.

it is was stated by one of the squad zero captains ( I think it was Kirinji) that it would take ichigo a week if he will shunpo all the way down; a week contains 604800 seconds, so without further a do:

9868.7 *604800= 5968589760 meter"

This is clear as day calc stacking, why is this in the accepted calcs thread and later on used for further calcs?

I will inform Gwynbleiddd about this. He plans to revise Bleach during his summer vacation.

Nah dude, if that was legit we'd have MFTL DBZ early, quad digit c and city level Ke JoJo and basically any shonen worth its salt would get massively inflated results.

Let's wait with highlighting this. Gwynbleiddd must get a chance to respond properly.

Since they're probaly gonna get downgraded what would the verse's current speed be at?

Or is there anything else that'd put them up above the eternal mach 29 mark?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Since they're probaly gonna get downgraded what would the verse's current speed be at?
Or is there anything else that'd put them up above the eternal mach 29 mark?
MHS+ because of Ichibei's 1000 ri feat

Probably MHS+ - Low sub relativistic i guess

I believe so @Burning Full Fingers

It'd be a downgrade for both Yhwach elavating the Wandenreich and the Mimihagi speed feat

And sure Antvasima

You could probably still get a good feat out of Mimhagi

for example

Human freefall speed is 55 m/s

604,800 seconds in a week

It was stated it would take a week and the stairs were a literal fall down

So 604,800 x 55 gives us a distance of 33,264,000 meters or 33,264 kilometers

using a 1 minute timeframe like lina did gives us a speed of mach 1640

Uh....yeah nevermind lol

Yeah looks like the Ichibei feat will be their best one

I think the original Mimihagi one that was Sub-Rela is what we had for them before this was accepted. If that one is not calc-stacking, maybe that could be used again? Otherwise, it looks like them just being on the higher end of MHS+ (right?) will have to work then.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think the original Mimihagi one that was Sub-Rela is what we had for them before this was accepted. If that one is not calc-stacking, maybe that could be used again? Otherwise, it looks like them just being on the higher end of MHS+ (right?) will have to work then.
If that's an alternate method than that can be used no problem I think.

"5968589760/300=19895299.2 M/s, Mach 58003.8, or Sub-Relativistic+. (0.0664c)"

That's the distance that was gained via calc stacking, so this is also Invalid

Hmm.....so i guess if nothing else, just have Yhwach and those scaled to him....or something, to MHS+ then?

Yeah if there's nothing else for them, then it seems MHS+ or at least (?) is the highest they can go to then here...

That's reasonable

We should wait for Gwynbleiddd's opinion before changes are made however, as Antvasima suggested.

@BRF: Yeah but what can one do about it?

@Uchiha: I have seen him go of it, yes. Would like to know what he also thinks of this too, of course.

"Ichigo reacted to Tenjiro who holds the title of lightning speed Tenjiro up to date."

This isn't a viable enough reason to assume he's literally lightning speed, it could be a hypberole for all we know.

"He also reacted point blank to lightning."

This wasn't Cloud-to-ground lightning, she was literally holding it in her hand, so i don't think you can use lightning speed here

Author intent.

Same lightning. Already confirmed by admins in another calc for the fodder who are faster than a Zero Squad Captain. According to you.

"Lightning speed" is literally one of the most basic hyperbole statements in the existence of fiction and should be taken with a pinch of salt no matter what situation

Although i don't wish to debate this with you here, let's wait for Gwynbleiddd

She was shown summoning her lightning from the clouds, and the feat happen in a short term between chapters after Tenjiro's comment.

That's something i wanted to bring up for quit some time.

1.Yes i think this touches the borders of calc stacking, though it isn't that straightforward.

2.Ichibe's feat isn't legit.

Illuminati just assumed that he started moving once Yhwach was at the heighest point of his trajectory after hitting the ground (something that we have no evidence about, and logically Ichibe would have started moving on a random moment, if not immideately after hitting Yhwach), also using the new values for the Soul king's palace (smaller than the previous) the final result would be smaller (if we accept the timeframe that is).

3.The female Sternritter have a MHS+ feat (mach 1059 )

4.There are a few things that depend on the distance between the palace and Seiretei.

Yhwach's elevation of the vandenreich feat and Mimihagi's speed feat.

So basically the AP and speed of the top tiers depend on the distance.

5.Now what should be done about it?

First of all the distance can't remain the same since the pre time skip speed changed to MHS+ due to powerscaling from their post time skip selfs.

Using mach 1059 for Ichigo's speed, the distance would become 36.5 times bigger.

Which is around 215,35 billion meters.

Using said value on Yhwach's feat gives that he elevated the Vandenreich at faster than light speeds, so no kinetic energy from that.

This also boosts Mimihagi's feat to 12 times the speed of light (though this was an assumed timeframe, so not so much of a solid feat).

Not to mention that FTL+ bleach seems outlierish.

I'm unsure on how to handle this.

I'll leave a message on LordAizen's, KuuIchigo's, DontTalk's and TLT1's walls in case they have an idea.

Also the opinions of the rest of the calc group would be appreciated.

If I may interject, I'm personally against using the speed of any of the characters to find the distance. For one the speed of the characters were calced and adopting them to find the distance feels like calc stacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back