• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. How about Mach .5, the high end of Faster than the eye can see, since shunpo automatically qualifies you for that?

SilentBob34 said:
Is Yhwach's Auswahlen not considered as actual light either?
"Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:

The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or... The beam reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror The beam is called lightspeed by credible scientific sources It is stated to be made of photons or light itself, again by a credible scientific source It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera"

So no

All will end in a low end eventually, as we don't know the exactly shunpo speed of Ichigo to calc the 7 days statement

Soo a mach 5 is acceptable, at least it's what i think

Hmm if we used mach .5

Speed of sound is 340 m/s So 170 m/s

604,800 seconds in a week

170 x 108,000 gives us a distance of 102,816,000 meters

Using a 1 minute timeframe as Lina did gives you a speed of

102,816,000/60 = 1,713,600 meters per second or mach 5036

still MHS+

1 minute timeframe is a bit too high to be fair

But when you're assuming timeframes with no backing to them i think you have to lowball it as much as you can

UchihaVision said:
1 minute timeframe is a bit too high to be fair
But when you're assuming timeframes with no backing to them i think you have to lowball it as much as you can
LordXcano uses 30 second generally, can you use that?

Well using mach .5 and 30 seconds would double the result

So mach 10,072 for Mimihagi's speed, Low Sub relativistic

It'd be best if we let Gwyn do a blog post for it once he gets the time to do so

In the meantime it's probably best to change the affected bleach profiles to MHS+ (Possibly higher) in my opinion

If this is calc stacking and unacceptable, then how the hell did we miss this error all this while?

Anyway, I agree. I haven't gone through all the comments yet but I guess all the top and god tiers will be downgraded to MHS+ now?

@Soldier: IDEK of who we let this pass on that one, dude.

And yeah until then, they'll pretty much be MHS+ if not at least MHS+.

So, is anybody in the staff willing to adjust all those profiles to scale from the MHS+ calculations for the time being?

This is way off topic. Why would you even post this here? You could have just bumped your calc by leaving a comment on the blog.

Antvasima said:
So, is anybody in the staff willing to adjust all those profiles to scale from the MHS+ calculations for the time being?
I'll do it in a short while. Should not take long since it's only a handful of profiles. I'll also leave a note.

But someone should unlock these profiles:

Sosuke Aize

Ichigo Kurosaki

Yhwach

Ichibē Hyōsube

Okay. I will temporarily unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Well, I am uncertain if the links to Ichibe's speed calculation should remain, but othervise they seem acceptable.

I realized something that made me laugh a bit lol. If Ichigo said he would take half a day to reach to the Seireitei if he went at full speed, then if we went by that statement alone and used the new distance, true shikai Ichigo's speed would be slower than his pre skip bankai speed. The old calc that but his bankai at Mach 29

So, should we remove the links to Ichibe's speed calculation, or at they acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back