• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph619 said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
We are not using that old calc, we're going to use gwyn's Yhwach elevate calc instead
Doesn't that use calc stacking as well?
It does, Gwyn used the distance which was gained by calc stacking and as he stated that calc would have to change too

Joseph619 said:
He's using Illuminati's calc which itself is calc stacking
No, his using the train method which is not calc stacking......
"Distance = 5968589760 (though it should be noted that the method used to find this distance seems a bit like calc stacknig to me so this may need further discussion)"

This is in Gwyn's calc

I want to ask one thing to everyone here

In hindsight, does the gap from MHS top tiers to Relativistic god tiers make sense?

I am fine with the downgrade, just because it looks like calc stacking.

The real cal howard said:
I'm also fine with the downgrade. Everything everyone has said so far makes a plethora of sense.
A new calc will have to be made instead of the current one. It could result in a downgrade but an upgrade is also possible (FTL Mimihagi and Yhwach)

Well all the calcs will have to be redone with new timeframes, so we will see what we can get. Current values are no good

Taking TLT1's proposal.

Terminal velocity of a human: 54 m/s

Traveling at that speed for a week gives us 32.6592 million meters.

Making Mimihagi's speed: mach 1600 (using 1 minute timeframe)

And Yhwach's feat: 4.61e25 Joules (low end Multi Continent level) for the high end

and 8.73e23 Joules (Large Country level) for the low end.

So.......does everyone agree of at least just having them as MHS+ for the moment? At least until Gwyn or whoever in our calc group does a revision of the calcs above or something?

Edit: Nevrmind.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Taking TLT1's proposal.
Terminal velocity of a human: 54 m/s

Traveling at that speed for a week gives us 32.6592 million meters.

Making Mimihagi's speed: mach 1600 (using 1 minute timeframe)

And Yhwach's feat: 4.61e25 Joules (low end Multi Continent level) for the high end

and 8.73e23 Joules (Large Country level) for the low end.
So are we using mach 1600 as the new figure or?

They would be pretty slow compared to Naruto's top tiers, btw. Who are like, what, Mach 3-4K+ something? Irrelevant but jeez, that's slow though...

CrossverseCrisis said:
They would be pretty slow compared to Naruto's top tiers, btw. Who are like, what, Mach 3-4K+ something? Irrelevant but jeez, that's slow though...
I think NF calc'd Toneri's Meteors at mach 7.5k which scales to his attack speed

And there's his beam which extended the entire diameter of the moon in like 1-2 seconds at most which Naruto later reacted to, seen this calc'd multiple times at Sub-Rel speeds but i don't think we accept it here via cinematic timeframe abuse or something

SilentBob34 said:
Is using the terminal velocity of a human the only way to calc it without it being calc stacking?
Pretty much, it's the safest method as well

Also in regards to the Ichibei feat, is it a given that he was using the 1000 ri technique when he hit Yhwach to the Soul Palace. I only ask cause the other times he used it, it specifically showed a huge hand manifest and push Yhwach back but when he pushed Yhwach to the palace there was no hand.

Agree with the OP.

As for Ichigos speed going down the SoulPalace mach 1 may be usable since he created a sonic boom. Freefall is just too slow.

Actually mach 1 can't be used for the 7 days statement

Only for the half a day statement by Ichigo

Because Kirinji stated it would take 7 days in his normal shunpo, Ichigo then confirmed this but stated it would take him half a day if he hurried up, which he then did and created a sonic boom as a result of this

Speed of sound 340 m/s Seconds in half a day 43,200

340 x 43200 = 14,688,000 meters

Cuts the result to almost 1/3rd

Lille's light can't really be assumed to be light speed, this is because it doesn't act the way natural light does thus you can't really assume it has the same properties as natural light (such as speed) since it behaves so differently

Also if we allowed that we'd have to allow FTL Fairy tail and One piece and Magi and so on, many verses would be upgraded to FTL. We can't make an exception for Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back