• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calc issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait whilst we're on this i'm confused about something in the Yhwach moon tier feat

Did he lift up all the buildings in Seiretei or did he lift up all of seiretei off the ground with the buildings? Because if it's the former then don't we need to multiply by the space in between the buildings and then by the hollowness of the buildings? (If i remember correctly this was how the OBD did it, they assumed 80% of seiretei was composed of buildings or something like that and it was 80% hollow too?)

Just a question, the OBD calc for the feat is here

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/bleach-the-blood-war-detergent-parable-part-four.31139/

^^ Yhwach lifted the Quincy city, Seireitei was in the shadow dimension. Given that it was the Quincy's homeland for over a 1,000 years it shouldn't be empty or Hollow. Before the war started we see a chapter with all the Quincy in their base and they have stuff in there, same after Yhwach made the other one.

AppleLord said:
^^ Yhwach lifted the Quincy city, Seireitei was in the shadow dimension. Given that it was the Quincy's homeland for over a 1,000 years it shouldn't be empty or Hollow. Before the war started we see a chapter with all the Quincy in their base and they have stuff in there, same after Yhwach made the other one.
So he lifted the Wandenreich which is a city as big as Seiretei i guess? the buildings would still be hollow for people to go inside them and i'm guessing there are roads and spaces between the buildings like Seiretei? My point stands

Again i'm just asking questions before people jump to the assumption that i'm tryna lowball or debunk the feat

^Nah you raise a good point. If they're being lived in then they are hollow to some extent. As for how to factor that into the calculation, I am not sure.

Well the mass should be reduced due to the hollowness of the buildings themselves, if it's a city with roads and spaces in between the buildings then that needs to be taken into account when calculating the volume moved

The accepted result was 4.99744E+16 m3

OBD used 4/5th hollowness and assumed 80% of the city was buildings which is far more than normal cities but nevertheless

4.99744E+16 x 0.8 = 3.997952e+16 m^3

3.997952e+16 x 0.2 = 7.995904e+15 m^3

7.995904e+15 x 2.4 (density) = 1.919017e+16 kg

Using the speed of 1481760 m/s for the accepted end

KE = 2.10670904605513e+28 joules or 5.035 Exatons of TNT (Multi Continental)

Do with that what you guys want, i'm not arguing for or against it i'm just putting it there

The hollowness of the buildings is quite irrelevant considering what is being calculated is Yhwach lifting the city's foundations.

Kepekley23 said:
The hollowness of the buildings is quite irrelevant considering what is being calculated is Yhwach lifting the city's foundations
Did he though? I only ever remember buildings and stuff in the air but if you're right then i guess it doesn't matter, i was just going off the OBD calc for the feat, even our old calculations for the feat used hollowness

That panel does make it look like what Yhwach lifted up was pretty tiny. Just look at the buildings on the edge of it compared to the whole thing...

If we were to go that route and assume the tallest building seen in the shot is a skyscraper of 100m the Wandenreich would be roughly the size of Paris, which is completely impossible, considering it has territories that are at least the size of large cities in the north, west, south, etc..

The image appears to be within a forced perspective, to add to the point.

Unless the size of the new Soul King Palace doesn't reflect the actual size of the Wandenreich itself. He did reshape all the material he brought up after all to fit the five-pointed star shape of the Soul King palace.

Even if you assume Seireitei is only as large as the 32km figure that was calculated in the past, Yhwach needs to have somehow destroyed 80% of the Vandenreich in order to reshape it to the eight or so kilometers people are implying that scan shows, which is completely out of line with the series itself.

Perhaps Yhwach didn't lift the foundations of the Wandenreich, but instead reshaped the spare buildings he had into the foundations of the Soul King Palace?

Oh, boy here it comes:

"The show presented lots of issues as fans warred over whether its filler arcs could be thought of as canon. For the manga, readers still squabble over whether its spin-off series and novelizations can be considered canon, and it seems an answer has been given on that front."

"Yes. The answer is yes, just so you know."

Source: http://comicbook.com/anime/amp/2018...pin-offs-tite-kubo/?__twitter_impression=true

Source of interview: https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/93dxdo/snippet_from_a_recent_four_part_interview_with/

I guess we can use the anime to get the feats instead. Dragon Ball Super, and Boruto do it so why not Bleach after there is confirmation of Kubo working with the anime staff?

Inb4 "But Kubo saying that something is canon doesn't mean that it is canon."

Also, this should be fun. Hehehe!

the anime for boruto was stated to be canon as well as the manga. THats why we use it. I dont know about all the other stuff and DBS but if Kubo helps with the anime only arcs i dont see why not

AstralKing7 said:
the anime for boruto was stated to be canon as well as the manga. THats why we use it. I dont know about all the other stuff and DBS but if Kubo helps with the anime only arcs i dont see why not
It was one of the reasons why he used characters and concepts from anime base projects.

this is cool cause i did not know the filler was canon man

my favorite arc out of all of bleach would be when the Bankai started fightign back and the guy with green hair showed up. He showed some impressive feats. Hope he gets a profile and Ichigo with his broken bankai can use getsuga without slicing and just use the handle of the sword to attack

Didn't Toriyama actually work on GT despite confirming later on that it's not canon?

Hey ? Uh if the Wandereich is mirroring the Sereitei, what happens to the Muken ? Since it's beneath the Sereitei, if the Wandenreich has something like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back