• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Brain Souls: A Bleach Intelligence Revision: Part 3, The Smartest Strawberry That's Ever Lived

Status
Not open for further replies.
After months of waiting and long work (and procrastination) it's time for the Number One (pun intented) CRT for my Bleach revisions.

uvg03ybbz9291.jpg

As many of you know, the main purpose of me creating this vsbattles account was this CRT. Ichigo Kurosaki has for a quite long time on this wiki had a terrible intelligence section, however today I plan to both massively expand on it, in addition to upgrade it. Ichigo will go from Above Average In general, Gifted in combat, to Gifted in General, Genius in combat. Huge thanks to @KillerNerd007 for the help on this project and thanks to the person responsible for Asta's section for the format. In addition to this, I also plan to give him Information Analysis and expand upon his Accelerated Development.

Here is the sandbox with all of the changes.

Thanks to the Bleach supporters as well for helping me with morale and suggestions.

NOTE: References were a bit tricky to do with tabbers

Agree: @AnAverageUsername @GOATMAN1232000 @Excellence616 @Aernasilver @Black-san112 @KillerNerd007 @Robo432343 @DarkDragonMedeus @UchihaSlayer96 @LordTracer
Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Agree. You can probably also add Ichigo learning to see without his eyes in a short time as another example of Accelerated Development.

Also typo
He became a master of Shunpo in a matter of minutes day, a technique that takes 6 years to master

After months of waiting and long work (and procrastination) it's time for the Number One (pun intented) CRT for my Bleach revisions.

uvg03ybbz9291.jpg

As many of you know, the main purpose of me creating this vsbattles account was this CRT. Ichigo Kurosaki has for a quite long time on this wiki had a terrible intelligence section, however today I plan to both massively expand on it, in addition to upgrade it. Ichigo will go from Above Average In general, Gifted in combat, to Gifted in General, Genius in combat. Huge thanks to @KillerNerd007 for the help on this project and thanks to the person responsible for Asta's section for the format. In addition to this, I also plan to give him Information Analysis and expand upon his Accelerated Development.

Here is the sandbox with all of the changes.

Thanks to the Bleach supporters as well for helping me with morale and suggestions.

NOTE: References were a bit tricky to do with tabbers

Agree: @AnAverageUsername @GOATMAN1232000 @Excellence616 @Aernasilver @Black-san112
Disagree:

Neutral:
I am absolutely happy to help in any way I could, it was fun doing this with ya. We should do this more often.

But as you know, agreed to ALL of it.

Huge W for the effort and time this must took.

But some of the blog just looks like, idk, filler?

Like the whole h2h section is basically just "Ichigo knows 6th grader level karate and offscreened random fodders" which would only really qualify for above average skill or something

Um, this looks good.

However, much like Tracer, I think references need to be added before this can be applied.

Also I believe this can be trimmed down a fair bit, as I think there's some filler that doesn't necessarily contribute to or directly imply the level of intelligence being awarded to Ichigo.
With that being said, I am more than fine with the assigned ratings overall tho.

Uh, you still need to have references though, especially for the sections in his justification that don’t have any scans. The justification itself looks alright, but I can’t say it’s good to be applied until references are added.
I know, I'll add them to the scans.

With that said, I'll also trim it down a bit, then I can get both Pre-timeskip and Post-Timeskip Ichigo's pages unlocked for the changes

I just gave everything a fresh cut. Some shit uses old links and links I can't edit, but for the ones I made I added refs to the scans. If someone can tell me how to add refs to tabbers that'd be great. But for now, I'd like someone to unlock the page. Thanks to everyone for participating

I just gave everything a fresh cut. Some shit uses old links and links I can't edit, but for the ones I made I added refs to the scans. If someone can tell me how to add refs to tabbers that'd be great. But for now, I'd like someone to unlock the page. Thanks to everyone for participating
It's the same way though?
At least from my experience
<ref>Bleach: Chapter xyz</ref>
Works whether it's a tabber or not

Um, this looks good.

However, much like Tracer, I think references need to be added before this can be applied.

Also I believe this can be trimmed down a fair bit, as I think there's some filler that doesn't necessarily contribute to or directly imply the level of intelligence being awarded to Ichigo.
With that being said, I am more than fine with the assigned ratings overall tho.
I'm done with the edits. You can hit this thread with a sealing jutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back