• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Disussion Thread 13

Nah I tried to make a match of Mundus vs Yhwach and was told it was a stomp and Yhwach solo'd the verse

I like and think we should make this formatting change to Ichigo's keys

AP: At least High 6-A, 5-C with Merged Hollow Form | 5-C, higher with Merged Hollow Form

Key: True Shikai | True Bankai

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I like and think we should make this formatting change to Ichigo's keys
AP: At least High 6-A, 5-C with Merged Hollow Form | 5-C, higher with Merged Hollow Form

Key: True Shikai | True Bankai
I like this.

Anyone know City level Bleach feats? I somehow got roped into a debate on discord but I don't really know city level characters hence downplaying Bleach so I have a character I know

yamamotto surrounding karakura town with those huge ass fire pillars , ulquiorra with his lanza as big as las noches and hitsugaya with his tensou juurin are the few i remember on the the top of my head .

Inb4 all of them are only City Level+ in range. Especially Yamamoto since it was worth the size of three cities if it was released as stated by Aizen

At first I didn't get why Ichigo's Merged Hollow Form looked the way it did, but then I just realized, he is taking on the form of the Merged Zangetsu, which makes sense as his new bankai merges all his power together, it only makes sense that his form represents the combined zanpaktou spirit
71564D60-94D5-4BA5-8FAD-1BF081A89FE2
7AD6D348-6E25-4114-818A-CF3E573E921F

Im "arguing" with a guy who claims Barragan in his released form can see and its not possible to sense through reiatsu someone pointing at you. Please tell me this is some kind of a joke!

W0NDER3X said:
Im "arguing" with a guy who claims Barragan in his released form can see and its not possible to sense through reiatsu someone pointing at you. Please tell me this is some kind of a joke!
He can see lol..althouh it's stupid for a skeleton to see like brook from ONE PIECE

But he felt under koyka sougetsu which proves he does see

Lul, your name... is it supposed to be in Japanese?

I either know what your name "Sekusu" means, or i have to visit a therapist.

I always thought Yhwach destroyed Ichibei's body from the future, like how he broke Ichigo's sword + horn and teleported. TK didn't even come to my mind, perhaps because he didn't try to blow up Ichibei before The Almighty happened.

Originally I thought Yhwach defeated Ichibei using th black inside him that he had just drunk after Yhwach claimed he took Ichibei's powers with Almighty.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I always thought Yhwach destroyed Ichibei's body from the future, like how he broke Ichigo's sword + horn and teleported. TK didn't even come to my mind, perhaps because he didn't try to blow up Ichibei before The Almighty happened.
Probably didnt come to yhwach's mind too,Yhwach was busy getting his throat crushed from just talking,getting blitz when fighting and repeatedly power nulled all while getting stomped and clapped literally.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Is there a difference from Toshiro's handwave ice and Shikai Hyoketsu?
no he still froze air with the handwave and negated hoffnung with a sword slash so shikai hyoketsu seems more like him just standing there and it blasting after every few steps

Back