• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

AppleLord said:
Uryü height before the timeskip is 171 cm according to the Author's notes. This image can be used to pixel scale Seele Schneider from his height.
Use the cm formula then change it to Feet and do the following:

• 226080000 x ? (Seele Schneider diameter in feets) = ? (Feet per minutes) then convert it to m/s or mach.
Since I can't pixel scale on mobile, I'll give you just this one example.

• Let say the diameter is 70 centimeters like one of the typical sword found in the European High Middle Ages. (The other is 80 centimeters) that's 2 feet 4 inch.
226080000 x 2 feet 4 inch = 527520000 feet per minute.

That's about 2679801.6 m/s or Mach 7813 Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction Speed for been able to count each blade. (He also counted his opponents reishi rate during battle which were 1/3 of his own.)

Strange, I have seen something similar to this, giving something around Mach 13,000, or something like that.

AppleLord said:
Someone already calculated this feat? I haven't seen it.
Edit: Auto-correct changing my words.
Yeah, but it's pretty old. This feat is very interesting, the average speed feats in bleach are good, but they always downgrade for some reason.

AppleLord said:
Uryü height before the timeskip is 171 cm according to the Author's notes. This image can be used to pixel scale Seele Schneider from his height.

• 226080000 x ? (Seele Schneider diameter in feets) = ? (Feet per minutes) then convert it to m/s or mach.

• Let say the diameter is 70 centimeters like one of the typical sword found in the European High Middle Ages. (The other is 80 centimeters) that's 2 feet 4 inch.

That's about 2679801.6 m/s or Mach 7813 Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction Speed for been able to count each blade. (He also counted his opponents reishi rate during battle which were 1/3 of his own.)

So technically this scales to the arrancar Sega arc character's???

Hey,you guys ignored my light beam stuff,am tryna see if I can get bleach to relativistic+,we don't see this everyday thoƒÖăÖÄ

One day I hope people will stop trying to get Bleach to Relativistic+... One day...

Danny1112 said:
Now this is a comment we don't see every day lad,you tryna downplay the series???
It's nothing personal against Bleach; I take a conservative, cynical approach to every series I come across. Trying to balance things out.

That can lead to downplay.

Post the proof for Auswahlen in a thread. What are the reasons for the jutsu not being light speed again? I can't remember, but if it has no anti-feats or showings against it being light speed, it should be okay.

Lille's light showed properties of real light, but it wasn't accepted because it has anti-feats of it acting unlike real light. Just think of it like Kizaru's normal light beams.

If Auswahlen has no anti-feats, it should be accepted.

question ive seen light in many different animes.. neither acts how it should be yet some are LS others are not.. should we really compare it to real life?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Post the proof for Auswahlen in a thread. What are the reasons for the jutsu not being light speed again? I can't remember, but if it has no anti-feats or showings against it being light speed, it should be okay.

Lille's light showed properties of real light, but it wasn't accepted because it has anti-feats of it acting unlike real light. Just think of it like Kizaru's normal light beams.

If Auswahlen has no anti-feats, it should be accepted.
From what i recall the last reason was based on it being magic light/reishi based light,but a lot of scans debunked that,technically I posted a lot of things that supports it being pure light just a little above all this comments,you could check it out and see for yourself tho.

AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
One day I hope people will stop trying to get Bleach to Relativistic+... One day...
People just want Bleach to compete with Naruto.
I know right.
Nah it's nothing about their rivalry lol.we can't just simply ignore feats even if it's high or low,that's what am tryna say.

WellTDamage3245 said:
Danny1112 said:
Now this is a comment we don't see every day lad,you tryna downplay the series???
It's nothing personal against Bleach; I take a conservative, cynical approach to every series I come across. Trying to balance things out.
Well that's better lol~~

Yeah, I've seen it. I can agree with it if there are no anti-feats against it. Well, we'll have to wait for Soldier to get back and approve of major changes anyway.

Sometimes a certain amount of downplay is required to counter-balance... err... upplay. I guess I'd call it 'wank' but I'm not sure if that's still the current term for it.

Just think of it like Kizaru's normal light beams.
Kizaru's attacks are lightspeed. The databook and feats have anti-feats? Naruto and Sasuke reacting to him is not a feat or an outlier since the databook says that is not always lightspeed. Is not passive. Kizaru wanted to lose Zabuza or Kakashi said that at the end. Kizaru was holding back. He can reach those speeds but is scales to no one else but him.

Hst master said:
Btw, what would anyone classify the Ouin as?
The King's Seal is a poor Infinity Gauntlet with the ability to also transformed the host into a Shinigami/Zanpakutou spirit hybrid if he has not achieve Bankai.

AppleLord said:
Kizaru's attacks are lightspeed. The databook and feats have anti-feats? Naruto and Sasuke reacting to him is not a feat or an outlier since the databook says that is not always lightspeed. Is not passive. Kizaru wanted to lose Zabuza or Kakashi said that at the end. Kizaru was holding back. He can reach those speeds but is scales to no one else but him.
Erm...what? Aren't you talking about Haku?

Yeah, I've seen it. I can agree with it if there are no anti-feats against it. Well, we'll have to wait for Soldier to get back and approve of major changes anyway.
Yeah this is true,technically there are a lot of thread on pause waiting for his approval,but I was going to suggest we appoint someone who would supervise all this revision tho,as soldier hasn't been around for months now and I don't know why.

AppleLord said:
Erm...what? Aren't you talking about Haku?
That guy girl looking dude from Naruto. Forgot the name and got it confused with that One Piece guy. Guilty, I don't watch One Piece.

Danny1112 said:
Nah it's nothing about their rivalry lol.we can't just simply ignore feats even if it's high or low,that's what am tryna say.
The search engine on here is not very good, but if you look hard enough you'll find out Soldier etc currently ignores the majority low cals, and med calcs, and other calcs done over the years. Bleach right now is at a high point historically. Something to think about next time anyone sees the word "downplay".

AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
I know right.
Greater truth that I heard today. Thanks for saying that, it really is what happens in every community. Bleach is suffering from various feats considered "outlier" because of this beast competition. It has made Relativistic even the Aaronieiro

Chou Soran said:
AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
I know right.
Greater truth that I heard today. Thanks for saying that, it really is what happens in every community. Bleach is suffering from various feats considered "outlier" because of this beast competition. It has made Relativistic even the Aaronieiro
Sadly this is the truth,most people or staff members who supervise bleach feats and calcs are mostly fans,so technically they reject feats and calcs for the verse that put's them above theirs,as then leads to bias rejection or flawed reasoning.

AppleLord said:

Uryu: 1.71m = 446px
Sword: 197px = 0.75m = 2.46063 feet

(22608000 * 2.46063) = 556299230.4 feet per minute

That equals 2826000.09 m/s or Mach 8.311 Sub-Relativistic

Uryu: 1.71m = 446px
Sword: 197px = 0.75m = 2.46063 feet

(22608000 * 2.46063) = 556299230.4 feet per minute

That equals 2826000.09 m/s or Mach 8.311 Sub-Relativistic

Cool. Can you make a blog about it? Aaroniero Arruruerie dodging light goes in the same realm as this feat.

Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
People just want Bleach to compete with Naruto.I know right.
Sadly this is the truth,most people or staff members who supervise bleach feats and calcs are mostly fans,so technically they reject feats and calcs for the verse that put's them above theirs,as then leads to bias rejection or flawed reasoning.
We just want to help, but they get these limited thoughts. I hope you begin to rethink about it, Bleach is the only franchise that is getting outdated, because of that implication.

Back