• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

This is good, making things more organized makes things better.
Today when I get home from work I will do a CRT on the Pre-Time Skip speed.

Btw there were some other FTL calcs for Mimihagi, Aushwahlen and Yhwach's black goo, were they deemed as outliers? Cause if they were and they're usable, there is no room for such thing anymore.

Hmm. Im mentioning them, because IIRC Mimihagi's feat was around 3x FTL and god tiers would scale to it, making them almost 3 times faster than top tiers who scale to Renji's feat, which would make sense.

We don't need them since we got the accepted multipliers,scaling will still make sense we should just wait for the revision thread

Pretty sure those FTL feats were using a different distance between Seireitei and SK Palace, distance that wasn't accepted because the calc got considered a calc staking.

Acausals with EE/low godly neg would steam roll him. Abstracts and non existent a would incon afaik. Mind hax with power null resist would be good as well

Won't The Balance take care of some of that ?

Abstract and non existent would incon , yes

Just being Acausal with EE isn't enough( unless it's type 5) , you still have to resist his soul crush,being capable to see/sense him, have thought based EE or something as potent and survive whatever he will attack you with to secure a sure win against him .

i 'm just stating the necessary combo of abilities/resistance to win almost for sure against him .

Putting an Accausal with EE against someone who main schtick and defenses is based of future manip ain't that fun either so if he get passive'd that's too bad haha .

A reference section for Bleach would be like a whole entire project, plus what would we even link references too considering linking to illegal sites are prohibited on profiles I think?

Then you have novels and databooks lol

Maybe i'll make a draft with Yhwach.

@Naeblis

Well according to what Matt told me on Yhwach vs Dova apparently everyone has a 1-A soul naturally so you can't soul hax.

oh...nevermind then.

So yes ,due to his accausality, 1-A soul and void manip, the tier 4 Champion have a shot at PSK but it's not a sure win( unless there is other smurf ability that is not mentionned on his profile)

The power null is done via SK's precog and Champion is Accausal , so SK wouldn't be able to power null .

But unless the champion start with void manip , SK can still use his other numerous hax to kill him .

Naeblis495 said:
TataHakai said:
Naeblis495 said:
oh...nevermind then.
1-A soul and void manip
what does this even mea
Did i say something stupid or badly worded my awnser ?
No it's just i have no idea what that means

I'm guessing you mean Soul and Void manipulation that can affect 1-A characters? Otherwise that makes no sense, we don't tier hax with our attack potency/durability tiers

Back