• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

If somebody were to calc the size of this portion of space we see (The entire thing is a weird shape so I feel like doing a square would be easier and it would also satisfy not using the high end for the feat), would it be enough to bump the SK above Multi-Solar System?

I know I brought it up earlier but I feel like a calc needs to be done for this and I don't know how to pixel scale at least accurately.

Red2

Considering a heap of stars (120 light-years in diameter) (even though it looks like a galaxy) it must be cool.

USklaverei said:
Considering a heap of stars (120 light-years in diameter) (even though it looks like a galaxy) it must be cool.
It was said in this thread that the Galaxy was considered a Irregular Galaxy which are about 20,000 Light years in diameter on average. Even if you extremely lowball that and say the Galaxy's diameter is only 5,000 Light years you'd still get a nice buff for the SK I think. But I'm not a pixel scaler or calc member so what do I know.

i just noticed something if the universe was there before SK and everything was chaotic till he fixed it .. isnt that a universal feat?

Now that the calculation has been approved, which multiplier was accepted for Ichigo and what speed would he have at his peak?

@Sheo

I've read and what I learned is...Kira is like several dead Shinigami in 1 body, Strong enough for Shaz to think he's a captain now after Mayuri buffed him.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Sheo

I've read and what I learned is...Kira is like several dead Shinigami in 1 body, Strong enough for Shaz to think he's a captain now after Mayuri buffed him.
then it will have its own update? besides, shouldn't he have type 7 immortality?

I understand. I was watching the immortality page and I realized that Ichigo's immortality is more like type 6 than 4, but thanks to type 6 he can resurrect (I mean his Full Hollow in the fight against ulquiorra) his Hollow is like a parasite. I don't know if you can understand since my English isn't very good, but that's basically it, Hollow has Ichigo's body after he dies (like a parasite) and being resurrected in the same process.

He is not type 6, Zangetsu is not a parasite lol. For Type 6 he would have jump from body to body like a body snatcher.

Zangetsu can possess Ichigo in order to manifest in the outside world.

someone pointed out something about senna... if shes pushing back earth and SS dimensions... they both have stars in it... am i overthinking this?

Zezu1995 said:
someone pointed out something about senna... if shes pushing back earth and SS dimensions... they both have stars in it... am i overthinking this?
She was pushing back 2 planets, not the dimensions

Wait on Bazz-B's profile one of his burning Fingers (maybe his fourth one) states that he can vaporize anything he touches. Does that mean that his flames at that point are comparable to Yama-ji's bankai?

Back