• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souls don't need to eat as long as they have plenty of reiatsu. Safe to say Aizen wasn't fed at all considering his mouth was sealed as well.

Toshiro ice
ok so first i wanna talk about toshiros ice did we get this scan and what area were they in when this happened. then we got espada number can we really use them for power rankings anymore?
Espadas debunk

yea she wanted to end it, but had no intention of really killing him and she was being really casual about it and while base she was really having no problems either.

The number can still be used to rank the Espadas power. Nel is former Espada 3 in the past not the present. We saw later on that Base Neliel and Base Nnoitra were comparable to each other.

Assuming they were roughly the same boost, she would have kept slapping him imo.

Looking at the High 6-C stats, should Tosen and Sajin not be High 6-C in SS since the only person they fought was Kenpachi who was High 6-C at the time? Tosen riddles him with holes and could have killed him if not for the stupid justice speech Kenny couldn't here while Koma tanks a direct hit with his gauntlet.

given that nell and nnoitra were pretty much equal in base with nell still having the advantage , they should be also equal in ress given that their ress don't carry hax . Especially when nell still had trouble staying in adult form .

but we know from this fact that espada number 5 from the new generation is pretty much equal to the number 3 of the old one so quite a bit of progress was made .

All captains should be high 6-C imo , i can't believe a single captain being inferior to base grimmjow .

btw is there a statement that only kenpachi/aizen and ichigo can beat hikone? if so wouldnt that mean kenny is comparable to eos ichigo now?

During SS, Shiro, Byakuya, Kenny, Soifon and Mayuri should stay 7-A while every other Captain would be High 6-C.

By FKT, Shiro, Soifon and Mayuri should still be 7-A in Shikai. Those 3 are definitely below base Grimm seeing as Soifon has nothing to scale her higher, Mayuri only beat Szayel who is weaker than Grimm and not a fighter, and Yammy literally broke through Shiro's Shikai ice no diff. Daiguren even got one shot by Antenor which (assuming Ress and Bankai boosts are similar based on Yoruichi's statement) base Grimm one shots Luppi who would one shot Shiro with a single cero. It should be noted that if Bankai is a stronger boost than Ress, it only makes the gap between Luppi and Shikai Toshiro even bigger. Soifon also only fought on par with an out of practice Yoruichi who after getting some practice against Soifon was fracturing her arms against Yammy at his weakest.

There was a thread but it stalled. Not really sure why it is so contentious tbh. The multipliers are pretty small and the only feats that "go against it" would be Toshiro's Tenso Jurin feats not lining up but both are done passively and he was holding back his Bankai's one anyway. Its not like Bankai is x100 that actually requires considerable evidence for.

Gentei Kaijo is 5x. Bankai is 5x bare minimum. Ressureccion, Hollowfication and Volstanding are not 5x and should honestly just be assumed as 2x bare minimum unless they already scale to something higher.

Espada multiplier
urahara said its like bankai from this scan i got that ress is 5x-8x while bankai is 5x-10x since its not as strong "key words- almost equal" but if you wanna put 2x sure.. qwuestion can kennpachis eye patch also be 2x i always put it as that since i cant go higher

and if you think about it.. espadas and sterns in base are crazy strong since shinigamis most of them need bankais to even fight them

Like I've repeatedly explained in the past few threads Ressureccion is no where as big of a mulitplier as Bankai.

Shawlong was already somewhat stronger than 20% Bankai Toshiro in Base. After he goes Ressureccion he becomes even stronger and yet he still got defeated the moment Toshiro released Gentei Kaijo which is a 5x mutliplier. Shikai Ichigo was also weaker than Base Dordoni but the moment he went Bankai he easily overpowered Ressureccion Dordoni. And Hollowfication is pretty much equal to Ressureccion as shown in the Ichigo vs Grimmjow fight.

The shinigamis need Bankai because their base forms are way weaker than the quincies and arrancars base form with the exception of some of the stronger ones like Shunsui and Unohana.

ok then fine, make a post and have bankai = 5x / ress=2x/ eye patch=2x/volstandig=2x and we done with all this multiplier crap

As far as i remember they were talking about it being a 7x minimum, as for ressurection it was stated to be similar to how bankai's are and hollowfication has shown at least ichigo that he using it can be comparable if not superior to grimmjow so it goes give a big boost.

Last time I checked we normally use the low ball not the mid ball or the high ball. So yeah I'm probably gonna make the thread tomorrow or the day after tomorrow... Actually screw that I'm gonna try and see if I could make it today.

ya it will be fast and i was the one who made it 7.5x to be fair but not many ppl agreed so just use the low ball and be done with it

we already know that not all bankai or ress are equal to each other

a bankai can bring more power than another , same thing for ress.

So I was looking at the Multipliers page where it says the bolded and decided to write up a list of stuff support for each of the transformations. Additional input is welcome if I got anything wrong or made mistakes and we can have this ready for the thread so it can be done quickly.

However, a good statement alone is not enough to get a high multiplier accepted. The amount of extra evidence one has to provide to get larger multipliers accepted is proportional to the size of the multiplier. For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents.

Gentei Kaijo -

• The statement from Renji in SS as well as the one in Arrancar Invasion
  • 20% Daiguren and Hihio losing to Ress Shawlong and Yylfordt but stomping/onshotting after being released
  • 20% Rangiku losing to Nakeem but oneshotting after release
For Bankai we have -

• Yoruichi explaining Bankai
  • Kageyoshi stomping Hihio instantly despite Hihio pressuring Senbonzakura
  • Ichigo being buried by Kageyoshi to slapping it all away with Tensa
  • Gerard being stronger than Kenny but Bankai oneshots if not for Miracle
For Ress (dependant on Bankai) we have -

• Urahara comparing Ress to Bankai
  • Volcanica turning an even fight into a stomp but Ryumon matching it at its strongest
  • Ulq having to run away from Masked Ichigo is now no selling his best attack with his aura alone
For Vollstandig (dependant on Bankai) -

• Bambi (I think) saying Vollstandig is better than Bankai (whoever it was had both so the statement would be valid)
  • Bambi went from being at least comparable to Sajin in base to being able to blow up KTM:DJ.
  • Quilge also states it is superior to Letz Stil
  • Letz Stil made Ishida go from below Mayuri's level to oneshotting KAJ
  • Getting stomped by BanKen prompts Gerard to activate Vollstandig
For the Hollowfication (dependant on Ress and thus Bankai) -

• Shown to be comparable to Ress in Grimm vs Ichi final fight
  • 1 arm Grimm immediately got stomped by Ichigo who is notably weaker than him in Bankai
  • Turned Byakuya about to kill Ichigo into a stomp on Zangetsu's end
  • Mask Hiyori was stomping Shikai Ichigo but Zangetsu immediately stomped her
  • Ichigo getting manhandled by Ulq becomes him smacking Ulq around

Ya'll remember when Full Hollow Ichigo used some kind of telekinesis to take his sword from the ground? What was that actually?

so till now we have

Limited resistance to body puppetry

Self sustainance type 2

And limited TK (dont remember if this was implemented yet)

i don't even think he received a boost from it .The "hollowfication" was just to make the bankais poisonous to quincy so they let go of them .

Technically, he should've received SOME boost from it while his bankai was hollowfied but it's explicitly temporary for a purpose other than power and it's evident that the mechanics are diff from conventional hollowfication so we have no way of scaling said boost to anything other than saying that the bare minimum should be an infinitesimally small additional pool of hollow reiryoku.

He has it for all of 5 seconds and was dead on his feet at the time. There is no point in including it on his profile when the only thing it did was poison the Quincies to ditch the Bankai. Hollowfication that actually amps people is also shown to take over the Shinigami's body which none of the Captains suffered, it was temporary having no lasting effects on their souls, didn't get a statement or showing of increased power etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back