• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

TataHakai said:
It's not my fault the calc was wrong, i was just the only one that wanted to point it out.
If bleach becomes 5-A through an actually valid calc/feat then i'd be fine with it.
thing is ,even if tomorrow it will be revealed,that soulking at his weakened state created a fuckn star,you will find a way to deem it either outlier, or unreliable feat

because in your mind its not ok to have a fodder ichigo at star tier

Giving you one last warning @MetalGearRaiden before reporting you. Keep it together and relax go outside and breathe then comeback. Stop making trouble.

Woah now, I dont think something like Tata pointing out an inconsistency necessitates this level of aggro. I get you and where you're coming from, theres obviously anti-Bleach sentiment among certain fandoms, but behaving how they want to believe we do does nothing good in the long run

im relaxed also just saying it was pointed out cuz its a habit.. does no one see it? its always a downgrade with taka when it comes to bleach we got all the info and the calcs.. went weeks of debating it and it got accepted but ofc superlowballman has to come in an ruin the day like always

It's downgrades? I literally upgraded Yhwach's wandenreich feat to Low 5-B and was fine with the size upgrade to Seiretei and was fine with the Rel/Sub rel upgrades

Obviously if i see some nonsense like the senna calc and Schrodinger's kubo with the Gremmy meteor then i'm going to point it out, i don't have anything against Bleach, i literally don't care who's the strongest, i'm fine with 4-A SK or 5-B Yhwach, but again, if i see problems then obviously i'm going to call them out.

Now if we could stop this personal attack based on nothing it'd be great.

AppleLord said:
Giving you one last warning @MetalGearRaiden before reporting you. Keep it together and relax go outside and breathe then comeback. Stop making trouble.
just out of curiosity ; what will happen if i get reported? will i get chat ban?

I don't care for Tata myself (I am admittedly neutral) but please take this anti Tata sentiment off site if you wanna air grievances. Complaining about one user and claiming an ulterior motive is just gonna cause problems.

whats wrong with sennas feat tho? shes literally pushing back 2 planets.. i dont see why you got a issue with it?

I argued in favor of Tatas meteor CRT for the record, I dont think the dude is hostile toward Bleach hes just pointing out wrong shit.

That said, hes objectively wrong about the Senna calc I will say. I merely didnt want to clutter the discussion to deride it.

Tata claims the feat takes several days, when it's the kidnapping of Senna that triggers the planet merger. This occurs at the end of the film. So the premise of his disagreement with the calc is based in wrongful information from my POV on that front

meh anywho you guys really dont think ichibei should scale to mimihari? since here its planet.. juha stated it was weaker than him . an ichibei beat base juha.. now he did have almighty but.. thats not a power boost just hax

Hmm I think the Soul King should have 4-D Soul Manipulation as he can govern and control an infinite amount of Souls. At the very least his Soul Manipulation should be one of the best on this site.

The Prince of Counters said:
Hmm I think the Soul King should have 4-D Soul Manipulation as he can govern and control an infinite amount of Souls. At the very least his Soul Manipulation should be one of the best on this site.
i feel like most comic characters would top him easily tbh

TataHakai said:
I may have been wrong about the several days things, my apologies

But i do digress that it took much longer than an hour

Well i like that you can admit when you're wrong, that's something most people have issues doing so kudos to you.

TataHakai said:
I may have been wrong about the several days things, my apologies
But i do digress that it took much longer than an hour
so what time would you give it and how would it affect the tier?

I'm not sure

But the problem is that the first image that Usk uses to scale is 52 seconds into the movie

But the 1 hour left statement comes around 59 minutes in, a lot happens in between

And then we have the scene he uses to find the final distance at over an hour in

So to say only 1 hour passed is just wrong, the true timeframe is unknown but it definitely isn't 1 hour, hell the cinematic timeframe is even longer than that

It took an hour for the merging of the worlds. The world's don't start merging till the Shinenjuu is activated and Mayuri stated that would take an hour till it finishes.

Zezu1995 said:
whats wrong with sennas feat tho? shes literally pushing back 2 planets.. i dont see why you got a issue with it?
The problem is that the 5-A result is based on "Senna pushed back both planets, 2400 kilometers away in 4.88 seconds"

I posted every single second from the start of the feat to the end in the thread i made, if you can prove the planets even moved 10 kilometers let alone 2400 kilometers i'll admit i'm wrong, but they didn't, so the calculation is wrong.

On second glance Imade may be correct about the hour timeframe, though after rewatching the relevant scenes it seems like the Blanks are the ones moving the planets in the first place, it's due to numerous small sized explosions over an hour long, so at best the low 5-B would scale to god tiers who already scale to 5-B

I should have probably payed attention but, if we don't actually have any indication that it was split within the span of few seconds, that's a nogo

The problem is that the 5-A result is based on "Senna pushed back both planets, 2400 kilometers away in 4.88 seconds"

I posted every single second from the start of the feat to the end in the thread i made, if you can prove the planets even moved 10 kilometers let alone 2400 kilometers i'll admit i'm wrong, but they didn't, so the calculation is wrong.

On second glance Imade may be correct about the hour timeframe, though after rewatching the relevant scenes it seems like the Blanks are the ones moving the planets in the first place, it's due to numerous small sized explosions over an hour long, so at best the low 5-B would scale to god tiers who already scale to 5-B

I'm confused do you mean the the characters that are already 5-B would be low 5-B or is it vice versa?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'm confused do you mean the the characters that are already 5-B would be low 5-B or is it vice versa?
The characters who were 5-A would be 5-B based on planet level feats, i said Senna's low 5-B feat would only scale to god tiers like weakened SK but it'd be irrelevant since SK already scales to 5-B

I'm pretty sure mimihagi doesn't scale to the weakened SK, it only managed to replicate the feat by holding togethter the 2 parts of the SK. Base yhwach also called mimihagi inferior to himself.

Wasn't half the SK on the floor while Mimi latched onto the upper part as he was serving as the new lynchpin and thus would have to be in/near the crystal for the seal?

The whole thing including the 2 halves and mimihagi connecting them was going to be the new lynchpin. Not just mimihagi on its own.

^Almighty Yhwach, not Base. Thats the one that got stomped by Ichibe and stomped Yama. And that just makes the Yhwach who no diffed Mimi far stronger than the feat.

This is small but TYBW Izuru should get a 7-A key. Mayuri amped him when he revived him as an undead man and Shazz mistaked him as a Captain based on his Spiritual Pressure when they fought.

wasn't the 7-A calc based off of storm KE from that one ice kid

did that storm even qualify for KE

Did I miss something the last many times I pointed this out

Back