• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

W0NDER3X said:
Umm... did Mask Superstar have a LS attack? His Star Flash IIRC? And Renji reacted to it and blocked it.
I gotcha. A bit of science before people say that light doesn't expands which is correct, however, a beam of light that is shone through a hole (in this case a star shape hole) spreads out as it travels. A beam with perfectly parallel rays would never spread out. Every beam of light has a finite beam width and therefore can be thought of as emanating from a hole. Diffraction is a wave effect, so it applies to laser beams as well.

So, is there a reason this feat isnt usable?

Also, i found something interesting about Gremmy:

Screenshot 20190628-172025
Take a look to the left, you will see Gremmy thinking. However, at least to me, that doesnt look like he's opening a portal, but rather simply thinking about planets, stars and outer space in general.

What are your thoughts?

Why is Nanao relativistic but Base Aizen is still massively hypersonic+ after the upgrades? Boys I think you missed something.

I believe that's referring to the Aaroniero sunlight dodge which people dismiss.

Also, Lille has Light Manipulation on his profile even, I've no clue why a calc based on dodging his light hasn't been made honestly.

Light manipulation doesn't mean something is light speed

Plenty of characters who have light manipulation don't have light speed accepted

He's creating and manipulating actual light, no clue why actual light isn't lightspeed. I think that one's self evident

We've already had a ton of CRT's for Lille's light

There's no need unless we have new evidence, if it's going to be the same stuff being said it's pointless

Lille has been adressed in prior threads though?

And peter you can look through all the CRT's that came before for evidence, i'm not going over this argument for the millionth time

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hmm, what happened to the Bankai multiplier thing? Did it get accepted? Because i can't remember.
Me and Imade are working on it, a CRT will be done later.

Are we really going through this again? Auswahlen, Negacion, Lille's light have been discussed a million times before and rejected for a reason

They have plenty of things that go against it behaving like real light and barely anything/nothing that supports it behaving like real light

If you want to make another CRT but i'm certain

Lille's light for example

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or... (It never did)
  • The beam reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror (Sure, however this is very iffy as Nanao's power is simply the ability to reflect anything of a gods power, so not sure if this is even usable)
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources (No)
  • It is stated to be made of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source (His beam is stated to be light sure but not made of photons, and being stated to be light alone isn't enough)
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera (No again)

So you have at best 2 out of 5 of the standards, and 1 of them is arguable.

On the other hand

• It is shown at different speeds in the same material (He literally explodes and it takes longer for some of the light to come down than others, meaning they are moving at different speeds)
  • It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans (Yes, this one is obvious)
  • They do not travel in straight lines (unless you can prove refraction/reflection, see above) (His light beams expand as they travel further away from him, that's not how Light behaves)
As i said i'm not getting into this conversation again, and there's no need to bring it up unless

A) We change our light standards

B) we find out new information about Lille or the others

Yes because Light from the sun is definitely comparable to magical light shot out by another character

It's not our fault Kubo's light doesn't behave like real light, don't blame the standards on it

Shinigami can interact with intangible things like energy, not that I'm trying to prove anything and I do not remember anyone interacting with Aushwallen.

To be honest some rules about light of the site are quite stupid, a person who can interact with the light but the light will be denied because it was touched .. Unfortunately the topic about light was denied, it was actually closed but okay.

Back