• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

isn't it funny ,that ichigo+bankai is oneshoting yhwach+mimihagi+WSK+Ichigo's quincy and hollow powers

like, scaling in Bleach is funny as ****

@Tata

Wouldn't it be this actually?

Mimihagi = 178.32

Mimihagi+Yhwach = 356.64

Yhwach+ Mimihagi+SK = 534.96

I was thinking about Ichigo, and since he cleaved Yhwach in half shouldn't be at like 534.96 as well?

Which would boost Yhwach to 1 yottaton once he absorbs both his quincy and hollow power?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Tata
Wouldn't it be this actually?

Mimihagi = 178.32

Mimihagi+Yhwach = 356.64

I was thinking about Ichigo, and since he cleaved Yhwach in half shouldn't be at like 534.96 as well?

Which would boost Yhwach to 1 yottaton once he absorbs both his quincy and hollow power?
yhwach also absorb gerad and juugo and they're no joke .

bankai ichigo still one shotted so he is above all that wich mean that merged hollow + bankai is far far above the strongest yhwach

Hollowfied true shikai is the culmination of his Hollow and Shinigami powers though

So unless Yhwach absorbed both why would he get the figure that Hollow + True shikai scales to?

He absorbed his Quincy and Hollow powers, not Shinigami powers

Also i'm confused on the consensus for Gin's bankai

When i say his bankai is mach 500 people say he lied to Ichigo, but then we use his 13km extension which he also said was a lie? The databook also says it moves as fast as he said iirc as it also confirmed it can extend 13km

What's the truth here?

TataHakai said:
Hollowfied true shikai is the culmination of his Hollow and Shinigami powers though
So unless Yhwach absorbed both why would he get the figure that Hollow + True shikai scales to?

His Shinigami powers are his hollow powers.

TataHakai said:
Also i'm confused on the consensus for Gin's bankai
When i say his bankai is mach 500 people say he lied to Ichigo, but then we use his 13km extension which he also said was a lie? The databook also says it moves as fast as he said iirc as it also confirmed it can extend 13km

What's the truth here?
We never said that, multiple databooks confirm it and what not. The ones who made the rule claimed that.

TataHakai said:
When I read things like this I wonder if people ever kept up with Zangetsu and Old Man Zangetsu.

Hell, if they even paid attention to Everything But the Rain and Oetsu revealing that it was White that became Ichigo's Asauchi.

imihagi = 178.32

Mimihagi+Yhwach = 356.64

Ichigo Bankai = 534.96

Yhwach after absorbing Ichigo = 1 Yottaton.

Yhwach needs to be Planet+ if i'm right, not sure about Ichigo but he did cut him in half prior to Yhwach getting nerfed.

Back