• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Full Power Sukuna is being used (aka his true form that isn't in megumi's body)
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • SBA (Everything Else)
  • Battle Music (Flash Back)
Sukuna:

Blaze:

icon:

Last edited:
Yeah this is a stomp. Even just looking at it skill wise. And she has no means of countering dismantle either. He could get in close, grab her anywhere and just cleave her. Her durability neg requires her to put the air in his sinuses but he could just do what Hakari did and blow it out from his nose or just regen from it. Her heat isn't capable of harming him at all from what I see either.

Even bring those all type of Seaborn and armies of them at once Sukuna will just Obliterate them man. . .

Blaze is also 7-B. All she needs is a touch to his head and he's dead. Or her durability negation
True, I think 9/10 times Sukuna wins with little diff just because it's in character for him to use dismantle as an opener from range and Blaze has no instinctive action or anything to counter so she'd probably just die immediately

True, I think 9/10 times Sukuna wins with little diff just because it's in character for him to use dismantle as an opener from range and Blaze has no instinctive action or anything to counter so she'd probably just die immediately
Dismantle isn't 7-B. It won't harm her.

Dismantle isn't 7-B. It won't harm her.
Dismantle has the property to adjust to the target's defenses & toughness tho, even then I don't think she would be completely unscathed after taking 1 of them completely off guard. After that she'll probably slowly run out of steam due to lack of regen or anything, Sukuna just has the 1 up on her in terms of range and a wider arsenal of moves

Dismantle has the property to adjust to the target's defenses & toughness tho, even then I don't think she would be completely unscathed after taking 1 of them completely off guard. After that she'll probably slowly run out of steam due to lack of regen or anything, Sukuna just has the 1 up on her in terms of range and a wider arsenal of moves
*Cleave

That's cleave, and cleave hasn't shown to adjust to something above it like 7-B. Blaze is 29.87 Megatons to Sukuna's 514.24 Kilotons, its like a 58x difference. Cleave also requires him to touch her in order to deliver a fatal wound. Basically any attack she does will kill him.

That's cleave, and cleave hasn't shown to adjust to something above it like 7-B. Blaze is 29.87 Megatons to Sukuna's 514.24 Kilotons, its like a 58x difference. Cleave also requires him to touch her in order to deliver a fatal wound. Basically any attack she does will kill him.
Yeah then nvm ig, Blaze wins. One clean hit to the head is killing Sukuna 💀

Back