• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose Earl makes sense regarding the "Transcending space-time" parts. And it simply being a parallel universe or outside the universe I agree aren't reasons. Now it the statement described it as a surreal placed above and beyond all time and space, that would be a different story, but based on what Earl has shown me, he makes sense. Possibilities can mean universes, if backed up by specific details, but don't necessarily mean them by default. There usually prefers a source claiming, "There are as many worlds as their are possibilities" to back claims such as those.

There usually prefers a source claiming, "There are as many worlds as their are possibilities" to back claims such as those.
That type of statement doesn't say "possibilities" means "worlds". It just means "every world has only 1 possibility". Possibilities by default are just routes of fate. Information, events. Not universes/timelines.

Last edited:
I'll be back at the end of the week to respond here, exams are coming up so I can't waste time here, but I have a lot to say on Earl's points.

Edit: exams got delayed so I’m gonna be off from the wiki for a bit longer

Last edited:
Question.
Will the Boundary be a 2-A structure for containing all the information of all infinite possibilities and worlds?

Correct me if I am wrong, but if it is a Low 2-C structure, then would it not downgrade the verse to Low 2-C since I heard that the characters scale from the Boundary?

Okay. I have removed the derailment. Can we return to matter-of-fact discussing the main topic now please?

Alright I'm back.

@Eficiente that example is a massive false equivalency, the boundary and the multiverse is not treated as a building stacked on top of another building, it's a realm beyond the entire multiverse and can contain the entire thing.

There's literally no other way the main villain is using it to bring himself back, the only difference between him and everything else that has self observation is that he cannot keep it on for more than a couple weeks, while everything else is constantly being self observed.

@Firephoenixearl there's literally no other methods on how she uses her tracking ability aside from sensing, I've shown you basically all the different ways they've been able to track people, and they use it through sensing them, can you actually make any argument here aside from saying "it could be this" when this logic can be applied to anything else with no backing?

Yeah.... what it has shown.... which is literally everything that magic can do, except better.

despite the fact that the page for transduality literally says If the 0 and 1 of binary systems can be considered a duality, a transdual character’s fundamental existence might be definable as being in-between the numbers of 0 and 1, but also defined as being a “2”, or as standing outside of the code completely at the higher levels. Also no it does help because the whole POINT of PI is that you're manipulating both sides of existence, without any information, as Kokonoe said, you're unobservable, making you someone that does not exist, meaning you shouldn't be existing, but she's in a state where it's neither. Also your scan doesn't work btw, as well as... every single scan you have for your debunk to Low 1-C except for one scan.

Yes, the boundary that's not in the multiverse, and contains literally everything in the multiverse as stated in bloodedge. what about it existing outside the universe remotely contradicts transcending it in the first place?

Oh right, they're not universes... despite the fact that Kokonoe literally refers to possibilities as alternate worlds, or the fact that every other time they reference the worlds in Blazblue they reference them as universes or timelines as stated numerous times in the library and by other knowledgeable characters.

except the way you explained above is just ignoring a lot of other scans of them flat out saying alternate universes or timelines when referring to the possibilities contained in the Boundary. Especially when Hakumen and Es and Naoto and Noel and Makoto only managed to go through alternate universes through the boundary.

Oh great you're using the parallel universe argument, the scan that's literally just the narrator describing the boundary in a way that makes sense when he literally said it's hard to define the boundary and explain it in a way that makes sense. If it was a parallel universe, why would they refer it to a dimension with seithr and it being able to contain every single possibility in the multiverse as opposed to it being just an alternate universe?

@Eficiente that example is a massive false equivalency, the boundary and the multiverse is not treated as a building stacked on top of another building, it's a realm beyond the entire multiverse and can contain the entire thing.
Someone with omnipresence over a 2-A multiverse can be stacked on top of said multiverse and, thereby, be said to transcend it without being tier 1. You act like this has such a relevance and significance when in reality it doesn't due to the word transcendence being pretty pointless. I gave no false equivalency, the misuse we gave to that word made you think that in this context it couldn't just mean "being above" when it can, and claiming that it's all infinite times more complex it's info we're not being told of.

I don't really see your info on the Boundary removing what Firephoenixearl said about it, I see it's not 100% consistent given 1 scan you showed but Firephoenixearl's take seems more likely. Would you yourself be willing to see Firephoenixearl's take as at least somewhat probable?

there's literally no other methods on how she uses her tracking ability aside from sensing, I've shown you basically all the different ways they've been able to track people, and they use it through sensing them, can you actually make any argument here aside from saying "it could be this" when this logic can be applied to anything else with no backing?
The backing is the fact that it's a "ward" that can be "constructed".

Yeah.... what it has shown.... which is literally everything that magic can do, except better.
Then why are you using scaling in the first place?

Also no it does help because the whole POINT of PI is that you're manipulating both sides of existence, without any information, as Kokonoe said, you're unobservable, making you someone that does not exist, meaning you shouldn't be existing, but she's in a state where it's neither. Also your scan doesn't work btw, as well as... every single scan you have for your debunk to Low 1-C except for one scan.
Yes but without the information of the existence PI is impossible. So whether he exists or doesn't exist since he erased his information, it cannot be determined. PI needs that information which Ragna erased. It's not about their state of existence being transdual, it's about their information being missing therefore being impossible to determine whether they are existent or non-existent making it impossible for PI.

Yes, the boundary that's not in the multiverse, and contains literally everything in the multiverse as stated in bloodedge. what about it existing outside the universe remotely contradicts transcending it in the first place?
Yes and the boundary is also separated from these universes through the edge. It is also stated that going to another universe is going "beyond" the boundary. So a place that's been stated to be outside of the multiverse, that is "separated" from it through another space, where every timeline has been described as being "beyond" it and is called an alternate universe and "another dimension". Yeah seems far more consistent than 2 random words of transcendence don't you think?

Oh right, they're not universes... despite the fact that Kokonoe literally refers to possibilities as alternate worlds, or the fact that every other time they reference the worlds in Blazblue they reference them as universes or timelines as stated numerous times in the library and by other knowledgeable characters.
Because as i said, every timeline represents just 1 possibility. So in other words, if there are 3 possibilities (routes of fate) there can only be 3 universes whose history/future corresponds to these possibilities. There is a possibility that in X event I break my leg. Since i escape in this universe, there is another universe where this possibility happens. That's all the "possibility = universes" means, which you're taking severely out of context. I explained this in my post but for some reason you just decided to look past it because of a scan that i already answered in my original post with the "number of universes = number of possibilities and vice versa, so when referring to their number the terms are interchangeable, but that's where it stops".

I don't know if you checked what you linked cus over half of those just say "worlds", "timelines" etc, without using the terms "worlds" and "possibilities" interchangeably, so i don't know the point of why you sent that many, it just makes it seem like you had a lot of proof in there, but quite the opposite actually. Only the first 2 scans are on topic to begin with and they actually don't contradict what i said, in fact they complement what i said.

"Our worlds have different pasts"
"Ah so there are a bunch of different possibilities"
More supporting the fact that the possibilities are actually referring to the events cus she responds with "possibilities" to "past". In other worlds the history (which as i explained in the point above, is just a possibility/a route of fate). So her calling the "past" a different possibility just gives more proof for my argument.
Especially when Hakumen and Es and Naoto and Noel and Makoto only managed to go through alternate universes through the boundary.
Idk why you even bring this up when i said that the boundary can let people travel there, but because it "connects the worlds" not "contains the worlds", which i even gave a scan for in my original post.

Oh great you're using the parallel universe argument, the scan that's literally just the narrator describing the boundary in a way that makes sense when he literally said it's hard to define the boundary
And the closest explanation was "parallel universe". So again i don't see your point of "it doesn't count cus it says it's hard to define" with a bunch of added headcanon to explain the boundary in a way that makes sense, and by this logic the "way that makes sense" is actually a wrong way to define the boundary as it is directly contradicting what it is? Yeah makes sense....smh
'and explain it in a way that makes sense. If it was a parallel universe, why would they refer it to a dimension
Because universe and dimension mean the same thing in context?
with seithr
Because it is a dimension with seithr......? it's not a normal dimension/universe, it's a bit more special than the rest, doesn't change that it is just "another universe" though. It having a lot of seithr doesn't mean it's transcending, it connecting all the universes, doesn't mean it's transcending, it making it possible to travel to other universes doesn't mean it's transcending. It does make it that tad bit more special though.
and it being able to contain every single possibility in the multiverse as opposed to it being just an alternate universe?
Because it is a place with infinite information that would obviously contain the possibilities (histories, routes of fate define it however you want). Again, it having infinite information doesn't mean it's transcending the worlds. It does, again, make it special enough that you'd have to mention these things to do it justice.

Case and point, them mentioning other characterstics of the universe (boundary) doesn't change what it is. It is a universe with fairly special traits that you'd have to mention as they are important to the plot, but still a universe, not a transcending dimension.

Last edited:
I'm still neutral but I'll clarify some points and definitions. Transcending the multiverse that has infinite universe doesn't quite reach Low 1-C but it could qualify as 2-A. Being outside the multiverse isn't a tier feat, but state of being for Acausality in some cases or great resistance to space time at least. Transcending a dimension that happens to be above and beyond the multiverse or being above the concepts of space time can qualify as Low 1-C.

Transcend means to be superior or above something, but it =/= infinitely superior.

I agree with Medeus. Earl also made a good point.

@Eficiente how is it pointless when one of the statements of the transcendance is literally backed up the next line by saying it has every possibility ever?

No I don't find Earl's points somewhat probable because there's a lot of flawed logic with his points.

@Firephoenixearl yes, something constructed that I showed you is literally like KI SENSING, how many times do I have to tell you this?

You literally told me to stick to what's shown, I told you what's shown and you're saying that doesn't count somehow? Can you be consistent for once here?

Are you going to remotely address my scan about Hakumen saying that anything that doesn't have anyone to observe them will cease to exist at all? Or my point on the transduality note in the page? Unless you've conceded on that point.

it's about as separate as a parking lot being separate from a football field by the inside area between the football field and the parking lot, that doesn't remotely disprove it being beyond the multiverse. Yeah, beyond the boundary, like the realm of the gods which is where the true azure is, which she runs into when she goes into the boundary, that somehow debunks everything about the boundary, great.

Are you even paying attention to what you're saying at this point? You said not that long ago that possibilities are not universes/timelines, but now you agree that universes and timelines ARE possibilities? Can you at least pay attention to what you're saying here?

My post on Kokonoe literally referenced worlds as possibilities, can you remotely try to acknowledge that part? Because that and Nobody and Nine's scans complement each other.

Your original post with dead scans that literally doesn't tell me anything can you pay attention to what I'm saying instead of skimming it over? Cause I told you in my last post that majority of your scans are dead.

You are the last person to remotely try and tell anyone that they're taking things out of context when you've taken things out of context multiple times in the past, and even in this thread. Using parallel universe as the closest explanation when every other time they reference the boundary they refer to it as an alternate plane of reality or an alternate dimension.

When have they ever meant the same thing in context? A universe that somehow has every possibility ever, AKA the multiverse. How can a universe have a multiverse to begin with?

When has my entire argument on Low 1-C have anything to do with Infinite information? When in this entire thread have I remotely used infinite information as my argument for Low 1-C?

yes, something constructed that I showed you is literally like KI SENSING, how many times do I have to tell you this?
First of all, you don't construct a ward of "ki sensing". Second of all, you never gave any scan for the ki sensing just your words regarding it, which, needless to say, does not suffice.
You literally told me to stick to what's shown, I told you what's shown and you're saying that doesn't count somehow? Can you be consistent for once here?
Ok, but if sorcery has shown all of that why did you even try to use scaling? Why try to use "it's greater than magic" to argue for it when it has shown to do all of that. Im not tryna say that the showings don't work, but it smells ridiculously fishy if after 140 comments of "let's give sorcery all these cus it has this statement" the argument turns into "it has shown to do all of that with feats".
Are you going to remotely address my scan about Hakumen saying that anything that doesn't have anyone to observe them will cease to exist at all? Or my point on the transduality note in the page? Unless you've conceded on that point.
And they can't be non existent (NEP) why?
it's about as separate as a parking lot being separate from a football field by the inside area between the football field and the parking lot, that doesn't remotely disprove it being beyond the multiverse. Yeah, beyond the boundary, like the realm of the gods which is where the true azure is, which she runs into when she goes into the boundary, that somehow debunks everything about the boundary, great.
That's part of debunking it all yes, also that "about as separated as the inside area of a football field and a parking lot" (which actually would disprove it containing them cus they're still separated) is complete headcanon on your side with absolutely 0 proof on that one. Also i love how you say "debunks everything about the boundary" when the boundary has quite literally 1 thing going for it (contains the possibilities, cus the transcendence things aren't enough given how they use it for outside too). So when "everything about the boundary" is 1 single iffy quote that can have many interpretations, you know it's legit.
Are you even paying attention to what you're saying at this point? You said not that long ago that possibilities are not universes/timelines, but now you agree that universes and timelines ARE possibilities? Can you at least pay attention to what you're saying here?
Are you paying attention to what im saying? I said they have the same number, not they are the same thing. Every timeline follows 1 route of fate (possibility), in other words there are as many timelines as there are possibilities, but they're not the same thing. A timeline is a universe, a possibility is just the route of fate for the people of that universe.

To explain in simple terms so that you too can understand it. If a class has as many seats as it has students (cannot have more or less), whether you say "there are X seats", or "there are X students", it doesn't matter because it is the same number. Does not mean that the seat and the student are the same thing.
My post on Kokonoe literally referenced worlds as possibilities, can you remotely try to acknowledge that part? Because that and Nobody and Nine's scans complement each other.
Yes and i answered that, which im gonna assume you missed?
Your original post with dead scans that literally doesn't tell me anything can you pay attention to what I'm saying instead of skimming it over? Cause I told you in my last post that majority of your scans are dead.
Oh, something that worked for me, try to open the scans, and if they do not work, just click on the URL of the image and press enter. It should work then.
You are the last person to remotely try and tell anyone that they're taking things out of context when you've taken things out of context multiple times in the past, and even in this thread. Using parallel universe as the closest explanation when every other time they reference the boundary they refer to it as an alternate plane of reality or an alternate dimension.
"Another dimension" and "a parallel universe" don't contradict each-other though, they literally mean the same thing. And alternate plane of reality can mean anything without context.
When have they ever meant the same thing in context? A universe that somehow has every possibility ever, AKA the multiverse. How can a universe have a multiverse to begin with?
Is this seriously about "dimension and universe can't mean the same thing"? And no, i've said multiple times "containing the possibilities" is just "contains the routes of fate", that's what possibilities are, in other words, just info. So the universe doesn't contain a multiverse,
When has my entire argument on Low 1-C have anything to do with Infinite information? When in this entire thread have I remotely used infinite information as my argument for Low 1-C?
Never said you did, but having all the possibilities is something a place with infinite information would obviously have. Because you have events as data, not the universes. I've already explained how possibilities and universes are the same thing and can only be used interchangeably when talking about their number, not when talking about what they are.

Right, I didn't give any scans whatsoever, except I did, these two scans to be exact, how about you pay attention to my comments in this thread.

The only "scaling" I'm using is rachel flat out saying Sorcery is better than Magic, everything else is supporting evidence, what's even the issue here?

Because if they were nonexistant they'd literally be fading from the world like how Platinum was fading from the world since she's being unobserved, or terumi's ghost form is literally him being unobserved, the Chronophantasmas are literally the exception to this rule since they aren't even fading whatsoever despite no one observing them, so they're in a state where neither is possible.

Says the guy who's using one scan of parallel universe and comparing dimensions as universes with 0 backing on your side and massive headcanon. Also there's two statements, not just 1, that references transcending things, just letting you know there.

What are you even trying to argue here? Because I literally showed you scans of kokonoe referencing worlds as possibilities.

You barely answered that and just kept using a baseless assumption to disprove possibilities meaning alternate worlds/universes. She flat out refers to them as the same thing, there's no interpretation there when a literal SCIENTIST is telling us this.

Did you bother clicking on every single one of your scans? Cause none of the ones that aren't gyazo remotely works.

When have they ever mean the same thing? You never answered my question.

Now you're just making massive headcanon here when they're flat out referred as alternate universes or timelines, and used interchangeably with worlds/possibilities.

Pay attention to what you're saying. You're literally saying possibilities and universes are the same thing. So you're basically admitting that the boundary does indeed contain the multiverse. Try to be consistent for once here.

Since low 1-C is the most discussed in this thread I would say that there are many instances in many verses in this wiki that wasn't given low 1-C because a realm is outside of a 2-A multiverse, or even transcending a 2-A multiverse. Merely transcending it, is vague and needs more context on HOW much it transcends the 2-A multiverse. If we're gonna be consistent on this thread then we gotta be consistent on the other verses who also had the similar stuff when it comes to "being outside" or "not being part" of a 2-A multiverse.

Right, I didn't give any scans whatsoever, except I did, these two scans to be exact, how about you pay attention to my comments in this thread.
How you argue "sensing magic/seithr" and "enemy tracking ward" are the same thing is beyond me ngl.
The only "scaling" I'm using is rachel flat out saying Sorcery is better than Magic, everything else is supporting evidence, what's even the issue here?
Yeah but like the scaling seemed to be your only argument for most of this thread. Now suddenly all of these feats just popped out. I can't be the only one thinking this is fishy af.
Because if they were nonexistant they'd literally be fading from the world like how Platinum was fading from the world since she's being unobserved, or terumi's ghost form is literally him being unobserved, the Chronophantasmas are literally the exception to this rule since they aren't even fading whatsoever despite no one observing them, so they're in a state where neither is possible.
<They'd be fading
<Terumi was in a ghost form due to this
Ok choose 1 do they fade or do they become a ghost form like Terumi? Cus i don't remember Terumi fading.
Says the guy who's using one scan of parallel universe and comparing dimensions as universes with 0 backing on your side and massive headcanon. Also there's two statements, not just 1, that references transcending things, just letting you know there.
The transcending is literally wrong though, it's stated as being "outside" not even superior in another scan. So that by itself debunks the transcendence quotes. Leaving you with that one single line that isn't even conclusively Low 1-C. Also
<Using the exact words said in the scans
<Headcanon
LMAO. Seriously now? Come on Glassman, you can do better than this.
What are you even trying to argue here? Because I literally showed you scans of kokonoe referencing worlds as possibilities.
Im arguing the part that you're apparently not even reading. Honestly read the argument. Im sick of you asking repetitive questions that have been answered like 3 times in this thread already.
You barely answered that and just kept using a baseless assumption to disprove possibilities meaning alternate worlds/universes. She flat out refers to them as the same thing, there's no interpretation there when a literal SCIENTIST is telling us this.
No she doesn't she says "only 1 world exists, in other words only 1 possibility exists". Which as i've said already is referring to the number, since there are as many worlds as there are possibilities. So if there is only 1 possibility means there is only 1 world and vice versa because 1 world represents only 1 possibility. In simple terms think of this like the students in a class, you can say "there were 20 seats" or you can say "there were 20 students" (ofc assuming they are the same number). I don't see why it's so hard for you to understand, or to read at all for that matter.
Did you bother clicking on every single one of your scans? Cause none of the ones that aren't gyazo remotely works.
Ok but did you try the method i told you to try?
When have they ever mean the same thing? You never answered my question.
Dimension and Universe?
It is common for fictional characters to be scaled based on creating one or multiple "Worlds", "Dimensions", or "Realms". However, many users may often be confused on whether those are synonyms of universes or simply pocket realities.
They can very easily be referring to the same thing, honestly are you even in the wiki dude? Have you unironically never heard of "dimensions" having been used as a term for universes? But hey, we can have a 3rd party read both of these and see which one is correct about the "they can mean the same thing" or "they can't mean the same thing". @Eficiente @Antvasima @Ionliosite . How about you 3? Can "dimensions" and "universes" refer to the same thing in fiction?
Now you're just making massive headcanon here when they're flat out referred as alternate universes or timelines, and used interchangeably with worlds/possibilities.
This is stupid. Because they also use other terms like timelines, universes, worlds, doesn't mean that "dimension" suddenly stops being a term for universes dude. And no, the possibilities are only used interchangeably when talking about the number, stop talking it out of context.
Pay attention to what you're saying. You're literally saying possibilities and universes are the same thing. So you're basically admitting that the boundary does indeed contain the multiverse. Try to be consistent for once here.
Ah you got me there, too bad i typed "are" instead of "aren't" eh? God damn, now all my arguments go to shit, damn typo. How can i ever recover from this? I can't because obviously a typo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> facts, logic, scans and explanation. Tough luck.

The level of argument you're reaching right now is honestly bamboozling me.

Okay. It seems like their analysis has been accepted then.

Can somebody remind me what needs to be applied here based on that please?

Can somebody remind me what needs to be done hereplease?
The CRT points that have been accepted can go through to the profiles, leaving the part that was rejected.

In addition to removing Low 1-C from the profiles entirely given that people agreed with my explanation for why the boundary is not Low 1-C.

You do know that a lot more people agreed with my Low 1-C stuff than disagreed with it right? This discussion is far from over

You do know that a lot more people agreed with my Low 1-C stuff than disagreed with it right?
If we passed CRTs passed on popular vote alone, Dragon Ball would be Tier 1 already thanks to Beat's World. Two staff members (Matt and Eficiente) disagreed with Tier 1, and Medeus is neutral but leans to Earl, so count how many staff agreed with you.

You do know that a lot more people agreed with my Low 1-C stuff than disagreed with it right? This discussion is far from over
Not to sound rude or discount the votes, but a lot of the people just came in and said "i agree with everything", despite a lot of them being ridiculously badly argued in the OP. Yes i am talking with the agreements to Acausality type 5 which even you ended up conceding on. So taking those kind of votes over staff? Good luck.

You missed the point, basing it off a handful of people that remotely agrees with one side doesn't make this discussion over. But if you're that insistent on staff input, I literally listed them on the OP on people who agreed in the first place. At bare minimum 4 staff members have agreed with me.

@Firephoenixearl A lot of them huh? You mean the handful of points that I had that was the only ones you tried to contest on? Most of them you conceded on and only a handful I conceded on? that totally means majority of my points is wrong.

You missed the point, basing it off a handful of people that remotely agrees with one side doesn't make this discussion over. But if you're that insistent on staff input, I literally listed them on the OP on people who agreed in the first place. At bare minimum 4 staff members have agreed with me.
Huh? Let's see:

Tiss: Agree with everything
Which includes the points that were as i said very badly constructed to begin with. Namely type 5 acausality. And he never gave any input after my explanation for Low 1-C so....

Schnee: Agree with everything
Same thing as Tiss

DarkDragonMedeus and Dragon: Did you really count these? Dragonmaster who specifically said "I have no opinion on Higher Dimensional stuff or Type 5" and DarkDragon who never mentioned anything about agreeing with Low 1-C in the first place and is currently saying he leans towards agreeing with me.

So you're overplaying the amount of approval you have here.

A lot of them huh?
Yes a lot of the important ones. Namely: Type 5 acausality, immesurable speed, Transduality and Low 1-C.
It didn't take much for type 5 and immesurable speed to be shot down. And now Low 1-C and Transduality have people against them too.

These are the "lot" of the upgrade as these are the biggest changes in the CRT. Having a lot of correct minor stuff in there doesn't help when the biggest additions are being rejected.

No, I don’t think majority vote should be the deciding factor in both upgrading or downgrading unless it’s knowledgeable people on said verse or actually putting up arguments.

If a bunch of people agree or disagree who aren’t even really putting up arguments and haven’t even shown up since their initial standing I don’t think it’s fair to say that a verse should be tipped on that.

Personally, imo, I don’t think just majority or staff should be the deciding factor. Earl & Glass have fought neck & neck for days, and if people who are staff say he wins because they agree with him but don’t know the verse and go off his word, it feels unfair to me. Similarly, if a bunch of people who agree and haven’t shown up since they agree are the factor in Glass winning, like Ion said, any verse can reach Tier 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back