• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before anything I just want to say that Blade AP Pimp Slaps Hyperupscales 690s, which Intro Stage Copen should be superior to since the feat is done by Tenjian who is weaker than GV2 Copen, but I'm sure Blackhand has some upscaling that should be able to put him into a realm of damaging her like Copen can, as well, she has a Class M Lifting Strength vs Blackhand's Class K.

Both are pretty skilled, but I feel that Blade would more than likely outskill in close range but not a monstrous stomp, fighting 100+ experienced constantly fighting Copen and winning is no small feat, and even when he caught up to her in AP she still kept up without fighting at her best for a bit (which was literally just her using her sword and barely any of her Septima), she's also, lorewise, comparable to GV (whose fought danmaku fire users and honestly I don't wanna go into his skill feats, just know he's fought some very unique septima users that cover a lot of general situations that would normally get a lot of people much more easily hit) and should have the same training as him given Asimov's obsession of using her (and GV) as this King of the world that he can sicc on anyone and just **** them up. In addition she is quite literally stated to be have the best combat skill in Sumeragi- aka the world, a world where every fighter is trained or at least enlisted to kill people as a soldier. Her skill in deflecting is extraordinarily precise though, blocking literal photons (yes her sword is comparatively big, but it’s a two way thing where if both are relatively small, it’s still be difficult)- and she can even effectively do it while attacking such as with her opening move, Dash Cut, which is meant to close the distance in addition to blocking projectiles. So it’s safe to say she can defend against any of Blackhand’s mace attacks (despite maces being much heavier than swords) with her higher lifting strength, push it away or to the side to get it out of the way of defending and get a good slice. As well, Blackhand's mace is a much heavier and slower weapon with a limited range of being just around the tip while Blade’s weapon is not only lighter and faster, but is effective at more ranges by turning it into a whip as well.

Speaking of LS, higher lifting strength means that she would overpower the man every time they clash weapons, heck, even disarm him completely and shove his mace out of his hand.

Note that all material is conductive, insulators are just "less conductive" so electricity naturally doesn't wanna go that way, since Blade can control electricity to have it go where she wants this doesn't matter. Same with magnetism, something doesnt need to be made of iron to be magnetically moved, heck Gunvolt and Asimov can use their magnetism on biological humans and even sand with Voltaic Buster, using magnetism and enchasing them in an orb so they can lift and shove em around). Besides, we've seen Blade conduct her lightning through rock before, like straight up asphalt, so its safe to assume that Blade can do the same with her sword and into Blackhand's mace to deal some damage and win exchanges.

With this I'm really sure that she completely wins a straight up melee duel- and due to Dash Cut being her opening move the fight initially will be in her advantage, however this isn't completely hopeless for Blackhand since he has ranged explosions that can turn the tides

Blade's dealt with Photon Detonator which is just the same explosions from Blackhand and also dealt with the majority of Copens AoE which should cover the versatility of where Blackhand can activate his explosions- including on himself, so she'd at least have some experience in defending against those attacks, but unlike Copen she doesn't have the flight mobility to just easily dismiss it, so really, the explosions are Blackhand's best asset here

The explosions seem to be well telegraphed so that players can dodge them- so Blade should be able to do so too, while Blade has near untelegraphed moves players complain about, and can use moves such as Dash Cut or Spin Slash to reposition herself quickly to dodge while attacking

In addition to dashing in and out of the explosions' range, Blade can fight in whatever range she is currently in, thanks to her whip sword and projectiles. Speaking of that her swords got nigh-unlimited ammo, breaking it isn't going to do much as she already breaks them herself like they're potato chip bags.

Also every time Blade hits it could interrupt whatever Blackhand is doing even if he defended it thanks to conduction, so she could just swarm him with attacks to prevent explosion spam, maybe, idk

Theoretically, even if the explosions get too dicey, Blade could teleport to dodge attacks too. Not in character, but perhaps if she’s having some real trouble and being put in a tight spot she just might do that

As for the Iron Stars

Zanbar can detonate any of his mines and bombs at it conducts through the ground, so while she doesn't have Copen's Flashfield (which is based on the Azure Striker, Blade's power) which would passively block those explosive type attacks like missiles and grenades, throwing or rolling Iron Stars may not be all too troublesome.

Zanbar acts as a defense too, and she’s invincible during it even to someone comparable to her, like deadass you can't even hit her with Copen's strongest SP Skill.

With that I wanna say that Blade probably wins this a 6.5/10, those explosions are like, really troublesome, but Blade just has more tools in her kit and can fight at any range she finds herself in- and typically being unhindered as to what she can do, while I believe that Blackhand really only has his explosions to rely on and his other moves don't... work well against her.

Last edited:
Before anything I just want to say that Blade AP Pimp Slaps Hyperupscales 690s, which Intro Stage Copen should be superior to, but I'm sure Blackhand has some upscaling that should be able to put him into a realm of damaging her like Copen can, as well, she has a Class M Lifting Strength vs Blackhand's Class K.

Both are pretty skilled, but I feel that Blade would more than likely outskill in close range but not a monstrous stomp, fighting 100+ experienced constantly fighting Copen and winning is no small feat, and even when he caught up to her in AP she still kept up without fighting at her best for a bit (which was literally just her using her sword and barely any of her Septima), she's also, lorewise, comparable to GV (whose fought danmaku fire users and honestly I don't wanna go into his skill feats, just know he's fought some very unique septima users that cover a lot of general situations that would normally get a lot of people much more easily hit) and should have the same training as him given Asimov's obsession of using her (and GV) as this King of the world that he can sicc on anyone and just **** them up. In addition she is quite literally stated to be have the best combat skill in Sumeragi- aka the world, a world where every fighter is trained or at least enlisted to kill people as a soldier. Her skill in deflecting is extraordinarily precise though, blocking literal photons (yes her sword is comparatively big, but it’s a two way thing where if both are relatively small, it’s still be difficult)- and she can even effectively do it while attacking such as with her opening move, Dash Cut, which is meant to close the distance in addition to blocking projectiles. So it’s safe to say she can defend against any of Blackhand’s mace attacks (despite maces being much heavier than swords) with her higher lifting strength, push it away or to the side to get it out of the way of defending and get a good slice. As well, Blackhand's mace is a much heavier and slower weapon with a limited range of being just around the tip while Blade’s weapon is not only lighter and faster, but is effective at more ranges by turning it into a whip as well.

Speaking of LS, higher lifting strength means that she would overpower the man every time they clash weapons, heck, even disarm him completely and shove his mace out of his hand.

Note that all material is conductive, insulators are just "less conductive" so electricity naturally doesn't wanna go that way, since Blade can control electricity to have it go where she wants this doesn't matter. Same with magnetism, something doesnt need to be made of iron to be magnetically moved, heck Gunvolt and Asimov can use their magnetism on biological humans and even sand with Voltaic Buster, using magnetism and enchasing them in an orb so they can lift and shove em around). Besides, we've seen Blade conduct her lightning through rock before, like straight up asphalt, so its safe to assume that Blade can do the same with her sword and into Blackhand's mace to deal some damage and win exchanges.

With this I'm really sure that she completely wins a straight up melee duel- and due to Dash Cut being her opening move the fight initially will be in her advantage, however this isn't completely hopeless for Blackhand since he has ranged explosions that can turn the tides

Blade's dealt with Photon Detonator which is just the same explosions from Blackhand and also dealt with the majority of Copens AoE which should cover the versatility of where Blackhand can activate his explosions- including on himself, so she'd at least have some experience in defending against those attacks, but unlike Copen she doesn't have the flight mobility to just easily dismiss it, so really, the explosions are Blackhand's best asset here

The explosions seem to be well telegraphed so that players can dodge them- so Blade should be able to do so too, while Blade has near untelegraphed moves players complain about, and can use moves such as Dash Cut or Spin Slash to reposition herself quickly to dodge while attacking

In addition to dashing in and out of the explosions' range, Blade can fight in whatever range she is currently in, thanks to her whip sword and projectiles. Speaking of that her swords got nigh-unlimited ammo, breaking it isn't going to do much as she already breaks them herself like they're potato chip bags.

Also every time Blade hits it could interrupt whatever Blackhand is doing even if he defended it thanks to conduction, so she could just swarm him with attacks to prevent explosion spam, maybe, idk

Theoretically, even if the explosions get too dicey, Blade could teleport to dodge attacks too. Not in character, but perhaps if she’s having some real trouble and being put in a tight spot she just might do that

As for the Iron Stars

Zanbar can detonate any of his mines and bombs at it conducts through the ground, so while she doesn't have Copen's Flashfield (which is based on the Azure Striker, Blade's power) which would passively block those explosive type attacks like missiles and grenades, throwing or rolling Iron Stars may not be all too troublesome.

Zanbar acts as a defense too, and she’s invincible during it even to someone comparable to her, like deadass you can't even hit her with Copen's strongest SP Skill.

With that I wanna say that Blade probably wins this a 6.5/10, those explosions are like, really troublesome, but Blade just has more tools in her kit and can fight at any range she finds herself in- and typically being unhindered as to what she can do, while I believe that Blackhand really only has his explosions to rely on and his other moves don't... work well against her.
Counted, 2 for Blade

I could make arguments but TBH nothing I'd say would really change it, if this was like, Genn or Lost Dwarves i could argue better

Grace ig since Reaper voted against blackhand too somehow by the time hypernepsy voted (idk the time Greatsage voted but its 10:35 EST on my end)

edit he posted 1 hour and 30 minutes before this post so 9:05 pm

Last edited:
idk bro it just depends on which GV char u'll use

Options with low hax are

GV2 GV w/o Prevasion or Anthem (for the most part he's not as bad as you think)
iX Copen w/o Prevasion or Anthem
Blade
Jota (except for one space cutting move, otherwise he shoots lasers and disappears a lot)
Viper (fighting game character with lots of variants of his moves)
GV1 Copen (he has a broken one shot gun that he kinda spams I guess but they're the "just dodge" vibe check)
Crimm (strong defensive shield and Blackhand-esque AoE explosions)
Dystine (has a Vector Shield, but he needs this curtain thing to do it and invisibility)
Stella (Gravity, but really only to pin you down)
Milas (Water Man)
Asroc (Stand user puppet man)
Desna (Hair anime waifu thing honestly kind of lame)
Nova (Is stronger than Blade should be, but has an outdated profile)

idk bro it just depends on which GV char u'll use

Options with low hax are

GV2 GV w/o Prevasion (for the most part he's not as bad as you think)
iX Copen
Blade
Jota (except for one space cutting move, otherwise he shoots lasers and disappears a lot)
Viper (fighting game character with lots of variants of his moves)
GV1 Copen (he has a broken one shot gun that he kinda spams I guess but they're the "just dodge" vibe check)
Crimm (strong defensive shield and Blackhand-esque AoE explosions)
Dystine (has a Vector Shield, but he needs this curtain thing to do it and invisibility)
Stella (Gravity, but really only to pin you down)
Milas (Water Man)
Asroc (Stand user puppet man)
Desna (Hair anime waifu thing honestly kind of lame)
Nova (Is stronger than Blade should be, but has an outdated profile)
I think we can look at most options since I got a dude for most things

Kel'Thuzad is High-Hax and Godly Defense, for instance(In the Shadowlands), while Arthas is just flat high-Hax with very little defense

But uh, lemme just put down every single Warcraft 7-A(AKA every Warcraft profile that's out) so you can have your pick of the lot

is dAt thE DEaTh BAttLE guY?

I fought him once in MUGEN never again
LMFAO, we only made him cause of death battle lol

TBH I just don't do mugen

I did like 10 years ago, but I was flat-brained back then with 2 ******* idiotic braincells running it

Give me a moment

is dAt thE DEaTh BAttLE guY?

I fought him once in MUGEN never again
Enjoy.

Back