• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blacksun Battle - Blake Belladonna vs Sun Wukong

Blake wouldn't either in character because they're friends and have some ST

I'm voting Sun, he's overall more impressive to me and he seems a bit faster than her in my view, as his fight scenes tend to be among the most fast paced in the series.

Also, his duplicates are more useful as he can use them longer than Blake can and they can act as combat aid rather than just a decoy.

Voting Sun 7/10

Even when fighting non-seriously Suns record is more impressive than Blakes is

Also iirc, Sun fought Adam briefly and held his oen much than Blake did in Volume 3

Well, alright then, I would need to rewatch it.

Even so though, Sun's duplicates seem better and he appears to be faster than Blake.

I mean yeah. I'm gonna go and vote for Sun, but it's really close. TBH pretty much all RWBY students are so close its kanda hard to see who would win

You realise Blake stomped Torchwick in S2 after using dust clones.

But I mean, Sun was overwhelming Illia, who was at least equal to Blake. His weapon and it's versatility I think wins it for him.

Well, both fought Torchwick without Dust before, and while Sun would have won, Blake clearly lost. If both had Dust, then I think Sun would win.

Jinx666 said:
You realise Blake stomped Torchwick in S2 after using dust clones.

But I mean, Sun was overwhelming Illia, who was at least equal to Blake. His weapon and it's versatility I think wins it for him.
Torchwick wanted to get captured though.

Pretty sure the idea was for him to get caught so he get close to Ironwood's ship to use the computer virus

That wasn't his plan no...none of that was even hinted out. Merely bust Roman out, and then he discovered he could take control of the ship.

So controlling the robots were not part of the plan? I doubt that. Anyway there's no solid proof for either my reasoning or yours.

But what I can say is Roman was able to hold off both Blake and Sun at the same time in Vol 1 so being so weak later on doesn't make sense.

Back