• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blacksun Battle - Blake Belladonna vs Sun Wukong

Does the time in Volume 5 where Blake humiliated Adam by barely fighting him mean anything? (Pretty sure it doesn't).

I'm just confused over that one scene and I wanted to get some clarification for it. It would help in knowing the capabilities of the characters, so we aren't going to derail too much.

Can't you delete your bumps and then replace them? Jesus I've never seen so many.

Anyways, Sun FRA. Both are practically the same except Sun's semblance is more versatile, and his close quarters combat is more impressive.

Sun FRA, he tends to be more impressive to me. There's a chance Sun could just job to Blake in charecter but Sun's not one to roll over.

Back