• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackhand Matchup Thread

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

Blackhand, he one-shots folks who already upscale a ton from 248 Megatons and is basically Unga bunga with extra steps.

As a note: I've already looked at Deku and Naruto and they are definitely not who I want to try and use. If you're wondering why I'll just explain then.

Matches

1: Blade vs Blackhand

Last edited:
Deku first.

Deku has several issues: Analytical prediction makes Melee a wash, Deku has way too good of it for Blackhand to do shit and Dangersense would tell Deku if Blackhand was trying to blow something up in his face, and Deku badly outranges even Iron Stars and is leagues more mobile then Blackhand, which basically lets him just get out of dodge even if they start and melee and just nuke Blackhand from a distance till his dead. A stomp.

Naruto now.

Naruto can just shit out armies at any time, likely outskills, and has dura neg, sure, Blackhand could probably one-shot him, but why the hell would Naruto even try to melee fight a dude who's armor is literally on fire and stands head and shoulders over folks who are already at least 7 feet tall? Not to mention Acrobatics just letting Naruto avoid any melee attacks from Blackhand. Overall, decisive at best, stomp at worst.

Ah, another 7-A...

Try these

Ah, another 7-A...

Try these
Ain't Gunvolt super haxed?

And Johnny is too much for what's basically an Unga bunga character. Maybe. I know his AP is by numbers below Blackhand's calc, which is not at all a good thing lol

What does she do precisely?
she just swings her hammer hard, tho she has precog, and her CM and law hax is barely combat applicable for her gravity manipulation which only for make her hammer heavier while her spatial manipulation is non combat applicable

she just swings her hammer hard, tho she has precog, and her CM and law hax is barely combat applicable for her gravity manipulation which only for make her hammer heavier while her spatial manipulation is non combat applicable
How is she in skill?

How is she in skill?
she had notable victory against a Kamen Rider I just realized💀

Edit: oh wait, it's notable loss, derp

anyway here's how skilled she is

An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked he Returnees families (which should had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).

she pretty much scale above this

Last edited:
Ain't Gunvolt super haxed?

try this Azure Striker instead

pretty impressive skill and AP hyperupscales

Last edited:

Blackhand, he one-shots folks who already upscale a ton from 248 Megatons and is basically Unga bunga with extra steps.

As a note: I've already looked at Deku and Naruto and they are definitely not who I want to try and use. If you're wondering why I'll just explain then.
Is there any hax I have to watch out for?

Is there any hax I have to watch out for?
His explosions and Iron Stars are pretty hot, as hot as running magma even, otherwise no.

try this Azure Striker instead

pretty impressive skill and AP hyperupscales
Ain't she very skilled?

Ain't she very skilled?
Probably one of the non-player characters I can actually skill argue pretty well, but on the surface not too bad, the main feats are:

beat Copen's ass, whose been fighting for 100 years (like, straight deadass)- who is basically a counter to her style for the most part

deflecting his photon shots with skill

being the best in the world- comparable to GV, whose been fighting since he was a child until he died at 14, beating up the strongest Sumeragi Adepts around

Probably one of the non-player characters I can actually skill argue pretty well, but on the surface not too bad, the main feats are:

beat Copen's ass, whose been fighting for 100 years (like, straight deadass)- who is basically a counter to her style for the most part

deflecting his photon shots with skill

being the best in the world- comparable to GV, whose been fighting since he was a child until he died at 14, beating up the strongest Sumeragi Adepts around
Blackhand's main skill feats just generally put him far above Medieval Soldier level, and via some optional equipment is capable of boxing with 25 adventurers for like 15 straight without being overwhelmed at all.

This be a perfect candidate

Blackhand's main skill feats just generally put him far above Medieval Soldier level, and via some optional equipment is capable of boxing with 25 adventurers for like 15 straight without being overwhelmed at all.
while Skill is definitely one of Blade's talking points for a matchup, I wouldn't say it's a end all be all thing, it's more of a heavy supporter argument to any of her actual wincons

while Skill is definitely one of Blade's talking points for a matchup, I wouldn't say it's a end all be all thing, it's more of a heavy supporter argument to any of her actual wincons
Unless she literally just cannot deal with Iron Stars and shit or Blackhand's explosions, yeah skill is a big part of any MU with Blackhand lol

This is how he fights, he is Unga bunga with extra steps lol

This be a perfect candidate
Yeah I'm not stupid enough to try a character from that series, I know they're skilled to **** lmfao

I thought warcraft had better skill feats than a cartoon.
Which is not Blackhand, I guess you could arguably scale him in skill to Ga'nar who literally held the ground against an army of soldiers long enough to let the path be closed, but it's not like Warhammer Fantasy where ya might as well not even make a match with anyone outside of U5 unless you have a skill God

Like, the most skilled Orc, by a massive ******* landslide I should add, is Broxigar. And that guy has a High 3-A minimum axe.

Unless she literally just cannot deal with Iron Stars and shit or Blackhand's explosions, yeah skill is a big part of any MU with Blackhand lol

This is how he fights, he is Unga bunga with extra steps lol

She has a way to deal with Iron Stars (read up that they're rolling bombs, which Blade can just Zanbar through)

Her magnetism isn't something she uses to a broken degree but I'd image she'd use them to help overpower people (kind of like how Azure Strikers typically use Magnetism yes) or boost her speed (which really is just her normal speed because Azure Strikers are implied to just do that all the time in fights)

In terms of AP:

Blackhand: Casual One-shot 259.8 Megas

Blade: Hyper upscales, near casual one shot 690 Megas

Blade technically has an advantage, and she certainly has a faster fighting style and weapon at the very least- but Blackhand's heavier weapon would compensate for that I suppose so she can't deflect so easily. Blackhand's explosions are the main issue being high AoE and probably his main wincon, though I don't think he'd use it in close combat where Blade would always be in

She has a way to deal with Iron Stars (read up that they're rolling bombs, which Blade can just Zanbar through)

Her magnetism isn't something she uses to a broken degree but I'd image she'd use them to help overpower people (kind of like how Azure Strikers typically use Magnetism yes) or boost her speed (which really is just her normal speed because Azure Strikers are implied to just do that all the time in fights)

In terms of AP:

Blackhand: Casual One-shot 259.8 Megas

Blade: Hyper upscales, near casual one shot 690 Megas

Blade technically has an advantage, and she certainly has a faster fighting style and weapon at the very least- but Blackhand's heavier weapon would compensate for that I suppose so she can't deflect so easily. Blackhand's explosions are the main issue being high AoE and probably his main wincon, though I don't think he'd use it in close combat where Blade would always be in
Really big rolling bombs, but bombs nonetheless.

It's unknown if Blackrock Ore has magnetic properties to any relevant degree.

Casual one-shot of folks who massively upscale from that value lol

She's Class M, i don't think a heavier weapon would help Blackhand too much, even wanking hard he's at most Class K.

And Blackhand literally has used his explosions point-blank in close quarters before, he did it just after killing Ogrim, and it was what killed Maraad and wrecked Durotan's shit

Really big rolling bombs, but bombs nonetheless.
Detonatable nonetheless I suppose
Casual one-shot of folks who massively upscale from that value lol
Okie so their AP should be closer then
And Blackhand literally has used his explosions point-blank in close quarters before, he did it just after killing Ogrim, and it was what killed Maraad and wrecked Durotan's shit
If he's willing to take a hit in close range while doing that sure. Blade could use some of her mobility based attacks to jump away at a moments notice and fight longer range if needed with her swordwhip, it should be aight

Detonatable nonetheless I suppose

Okie so their AP should be closer then

If he's willing to take a hit in close range while doing that sure. Blade could use some of her mobility based attacks to jump away at a moments notice and fight longer range if needed with her swordwhip, it should be aight
I would warn against trying ranged too much, Blackhand has both a tendency to throw his hammer at bitches(And have it come right back through unknown means) and, well, ya know, he's got siege engines and shit, it's not like he's exactly lacking in ranged firepower for someone already staying out of his range

Will make the match now to not debate here lol

Which is not Blackhand, I guess you could arguably scale him in skill to Ga'nar who literally held the ground against an army of soldiers long enough to let the path be closed, but it's not like Warhammer Fantasy where ya might as well not even make a match with anyone outside of U5 unless you have a skill God

Like, the most skilled Orc, by a massive ******* landslide I should add, is Broxigar. And that guy has a High 3-A minimum axe.
Fair, what about varok, Grom or thrall for that matter

Fair, what about varok, Grom or thrall for that matter
Saurfang is pretty skilled, 1v1ing Sylvanas and actually landing minor hits is enough to put him decently high into the skill chain, Grom is a weird case, since he really doesn't do a whole lot besides kill Cenarius with help, and I haven't even researched him.

Thrall is just not up there. Losing to Garrosh twice isn't a bad thing, Garrosh is skilled in his own right, but Thrall is more of a Shaman then he is a melee fighter, he's skilled, but he's not up there.

Oh and Alternate Reality Grom just... doesn't do shit. Like seriously, name one skill-based thing Alternate reality Grom does on-screen, I'll wait.

Saurfang is pretty skilled, 1v1ing Sylvanas and actually landing minor hits is enough to put him decently high into the skill chain, Grom is a weird case, since he really doesn't do a whole lot besides kill Cenarius with help, and I haven't even researched him.
Didn't alternate Grom soloed an entire army of ogres despite looking like a skeleton?
Thrall is just not up there. Losing to Garrosh twice isn't a bad thing, Garrosh is skilled in his own right, but Thrall is more of a Shaman then he is a melee fighter, he's skilled, but he's not up there.
Thrall was physically weaker than Garrosh but still managed to give him a run for his money until Garrosh went berserk and emotional.

Didn't alternate Grom soloed an entire army of ogres despite looking like a skeleton?

Thrall was physically weaker than Garrosh but still managed to give him a run for his money until Garrosh went berserk and emotional.
We don't even know how he did it, he could've just lured them in and just chomped some more.

And the time he was on par with Garrosh he STILL got his ******* clock cleaned.

We don't even know how he did it, he could've just lured them in and just chomped some more
Impressive nonetheless. He doesn't even do traps or strategies. He just wants to murder for the sake of murdering. He's literally the closest thing resembling tuska the daemon Killa in warcraft.
And the time he was on par with Garrosh he STILL got his ******* clock cleaned.
Fair enough.

Impressive nonetheless. He doesn't even do traps or strategies. He just wants to murder for the sake of murdering. He's literally the closest thing resembling tuska the daemon Killa in warcraft.

Fair enough.
That is our reality Grom. Not Alternate Reality Grom, it'd surprise you that they are actually different characters.

Back