• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sheesh, ok, good one.

Is dealing with "seemingly no marks" with lava enough to say you won't get hurt by Fire? Since Blackhand's armor is always on Fire, that's important to know...

How does Garrosh deals with Explosion Manipulation? Or the siege weapons?

Is the 20% less AP enough for Blackhand to get ****** like Thrall? Does his mind manip resistance enough to cover that?

Is the speed the exact same? Garrosh has a feat for the reaction part while Blackhand doesn't except for the regular one

Gorehowl is the only weapon for Garrosh? Seems so with his other weapon being related to the other key's thing that powered him

Sheesh, ok, good one.

Is dealing with "seemingly no marks" with lava enough to say you won't get hurt by Fire? Since Blackhand's armor is always on Fire, that's important to know...

How does Garrosh deals with Explosion Manipulation? Or the siege weapons?

Is the 20% less AP enough for Blackhand to get ****** like Thrall? Does his mind manip resistance enough to cover that?

Is the speed the exact same? Garrosh has a feat for the reaction part while Blackhand doesn't except for the regular one

Gorehowl is the only weapon for Garrosh? Seems so with his other weapon being related to the other key's thing that powered him
Blackhand's magma and shit is basically super lava, so it should still hurt

Explosions can be tanked, since Garrosh isn't too far behind in AP/Dura, and Blackhand doesn't do em TOO often, at least not enough to make it explosion hell
As for the Siege weapons, Garrosh has in-depth knowledge about them and how they work seeing as hes the reason Blackhand got the schematics in the first place, so he can pretty easily get out of dodge from them.

Nah, Blackhand starts with an AP advantage anyway so the reduced AP is doing little more then evening the scales, and mind resistance doesn't cover it

Yeah, neither have big feats of speed

Yeah, Gorehowl is Garrosh's only weapon, Xal'atoh is indeed his Ysharaaj key

Blackhand's magma and shit is basically super lava, so it should still hurt
How much would be irrelevant, but we have the optional equip for blackhand which includes a war vehicle... if he just throws the "car" at him and super lava, we can say Garrosh if not dead will get ******.

Explosions can be tanked, since Garrosh isn't too far behind in AP/Dura, and Blackhand doesn't do em TOO often, at least not enough to make it explosion hell
As for the Siege weapons, Garrosh has in-depth knowledge about them and how they work seeing as hes the reason Blackhand got the schematics in the first place, so he can pretty easily get out of dodge from them.
Shit they will become irrelevant if -20% AP, so forget them.
Well, being a vehicular master, blackhand won't just miss the attack with it...and if he does, via them having the same speed or a difference that's pretty small, if anything blackhand just throws the car at Garrosh with his LS, which if hits, ***** Garrosh anyway

Nah, Blackhand starts with an AP advantage anyway so the reduced AP is doing little more then evening the scales, and mind resistance doesn't cover it
Oh yeah? Than Explosion manip matters again : )

Yeah, neither have big feats of speed
Then tell me how would Garrosh dodge getting both ran over or getting a car being thrown on his head lol

Yeah, Gorehowl is Garrosh's only weapon, Xal'atoh is indeed his Ysharaaj key
So he can only trust his mace while Blackhand has bombs and those balls called iron stars (i've never played WOD or Warcraft 1 or 2 so idk if he has access to those weapons nor how do they work)....sheesh

How much would be irrelevant, but we have the optional equip for blackhand which includes a war vehicle... if he just throws the "car" at him and super lava, we can say Garrosh if not dead will get ******.

Shit they will become irrelevant if -20% AP, so forget them.
Well, being a vehicular master, blackhand won't just miss the attack with it...and if he does, via them having the same speed or a difference that's pretty small, if anything blackhand just throws the car at Garrosh with his LS, which if hits, ***** Garrosh anyway

Oh yeah? Than Explosion manip matters again : )

Then tell me how would Garrosh dodge getting both ran over or getting a car being thrown on his head lol

So he can only trust his mace while Blackhand has bombs and those balls called iron stars (i've never played WOD or Warcraft 1 or 2 so idk if he has access to those weapons nor how do they work)....sheesh
The lava only really comes from the mace when Blackhand already has a huge advantage and the opponent is on the ground, so it's not much of an issue.

As for the vehicles, it's not IC for Blackhand to immediately send them out, though dangerous, Garrosh's short burst movement is enough to get out of the way of Iron Stars, which are basically rolling Fire balls that are either shot, rolled, or used as a ranged shot.

And trying to throw one of the vehicles is highly OOC since Blackhand hasn't done it even if he's had the chance. Plus, he doesn't usually pilot them, he has others do it for him.

It matters, it's a free hit, but not that much of a difference.

Peak Human at best vehicle versus a guy with subsonic+ short burst speed, riiiight. And like I said, it's pretty OOCZ for Blackhand to throw the vehicles

Gorehowl is an axe. And the Bombs don't make too much of a difference

So the bombs are ineffective, the vehicle is pretty much unusable and the lava matters little. What can blackhand actually do?
Not going to call it a stomp, just vote for garrosh I guess

So the bombs are ineffective, the vehicle is pretty much unusable and the lava matters little. What can blackhand actually do?
Not going to call it a stomp, just vote for garrosh I guess
Use superior AP/LS to overwhelm Garrosh

It's funnily enough pretty even

To be fair, Blackhand is a pretty skilled fighter in of himself, and the reduced AP doesn't last forever
Thrall was also a pretty skilled fighter. I really think if we deleted the powers part, if it was only dependent on skill, both would lose for him.
And if Garrosh would pull his way out of a Thrall fight and Blackhand's shenanigans doesn't matter, Garrosh for sure wins

Thrall was also a pretty skilled fighter. I really think if we deleted the powers part, if it was only dependent on skill, both would lose for him.
And if Garrosh would pull his way out of a Thrall fight and Blackhand's shenanigans doesn't matter, Garrosh for sure wins
In a pure Physical confrontation Garrosh beats Thrall, Blackhand still has tricks to even it out more.

Incon. They both seem pretty much even in terms of stats, and neither has any clear hax or powers that would change it without some level of debate. I feel like it would all come down to Blackhand's use of fire and how well Garrosh can tank it.

Back