• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackbeard vs Tornado of Terror

chi dispersion. she can manipulate people's chi's. if it can affect saitama (albeit slightly) it would disintegrate blackbeard

thats pretty cheap. this is the same argument as "dbz characters dont have chakra so genjutsu doesnt affect them". ever heard of verse equalization?

No I'm actually very familiar with Verse Equalization. We discussed this on a different thread and came to a conclusion that Haki is unaffected by Verse Equalization. It's not similar enough to be equalized to Chi / Chakra / Ki etc.

I'm definitely leaning towards Tatsumaki via much better range but then again BB could counter that by using his gravity attraction. And if BB does get his hands on her it's basically game over for her.

With that being said I'll vote for Inconclusive until further notice

whats stopping tatsu from just flinging blackbeard into the ocean?

and tatsumaki can tank hits from dragon level threats pretty well so idk about that

Dragon levels are 7-A. I don't see how that's relevent against an at least High 6-C+ guy.

OP never specified where the battle is taking place. For all we know it could be in a dessert or right next to the ocean.

Tank? I wouldn't necessarily say tank them. She could definitely last but if I recall correctly she got pretty damaged. And if her brain is damaged it'll weaken her psychic abilities.

The only time Tatsumaki gets damaged by Dragon levels is when she is explicitly greatly weakened and depowered.

@Ryu

Lmao I didn't see your first comment so I thought that Dragon levels were High 6-C. Didn't realize they were actually 7-A

Tatsumaki gets this easily as she flies thx to her telekinesis Blackbeard would barely land a hit and she has better range(for attack at least) and possibilty to use telekinesis directly on him.

@Knightofannihilation666 Some Dragon levels are At least 7-B. A few others are 7-A. One anime only Dragon level has a High 7-A feat that's highly questionable. No High 6-C Dragons so far though.

Ryu shouldn't her win against whitebeared be deleted at this point as he was wan... Upgraded to country lvl.

Pluto has a feat that got calced to High 7-A. But most people disagree with the calc. So he's likely just At least 7-B unless someone can actually quantify his feat in an agreeable manner.

And I don't know enough about Blackbeard. Sorry. Just correcting some things about Tatsumaki and such.

WilliamShadow said:
Ryu shouldn't her win against whitebeared be deleted at this point as he was wan... Upgraded to country lvl.
The match was removed from Whitebeard's page. So not sure why it wasn't for hers. Removed it though.

this is the calc right?

its 6-C, not high 7-A.

also, can tatsumaki use her chi manipulating powers here?

according to Knight, since blackbeard doesnt have chi, it wont affect him.. what do you think?

People didn't agree with that calc though. So it was revised to High 7-A later on. And that revision was still contested. Let's not derail this thread with this however.

No reason why a chi manipulating technique should work on a guy who doesn't have chi and whose powers were agreed not to be verse equalized to chi. It's like soul manipulation on a soulless character.

tatsumaki wins here. she drops a meteor on blackbeard and bye bye.

blackbeards only way of even hurting her is to use his gravity powers to bring her towards him, but tatsu can fly so she would be outta his reach. then she either throws blackbeard into space, into water, or just drops a meteor.

one more thing, tatsumaki can use the perfected version of Psychic Whirlwind

its a technique where she makes here telekinetic signals move in circles around her, this way she can create a whirlwind capable of harmless redirecting psychic type attacks much stronger than her own. the moment someone else enters this whirlwind, their powers become useless. blackbeards power is sort of like telekinesis so i suppose this would work on him. keep in mind that fubuki (who is possibly 7-B) used this move on psykos and it worked perfectly, even though psykos is ridiculously stronger than her. and tatsumaki is almost low 6-B.

No Blackbeards power's are nothing like Telekinesis. And please stop bringing up other characters who are much weaker than both Tatsumaki and BB

What makes you say that Tatsumaki is almost low 6-B? Seems like your just making stats up at this point.

Can BB even do anything to her honestly? I mean yeah he can try to suck her in with his black hole powers but Tatsumaki can just push herself away using her psychic abilities therefore resulting in a standstill at best for BB, but given Tatsumaki's show of strength with her psychic powers, she should have a stronger pull.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
No Blackbeards power's are nothing like Telekinesis. And please stop bringing up other characters who are much weaker than both Tatsumaki and BB

What makes you say that Tatsumaki is almost low 6-B? Seems like your just making stats up at this point.
She is already large island+ so yeah that's pretty close.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Actually, she is borderline Low 6-B. She was calced at 952 Gigatons and Low 6-B starts at 1000 Gigatons so...

blackbeard manipulates the forces of gravity to attract people towards him. thats exactly what psychic whirlwind is supposed to deal with. psykos can also manipulate the forces of gravity, she can damage characters far more powerful than fubuki with her gravity abilities, yet when facing fubuki, she couldnt do shit. why? because Psykic Whirlwind counters ALL abilities like that. if a weakling like fubuki can use it to counter beings like psykos, then tatsumaki could at the very least use it to other high 6-C's.

and tatsumakis EXTREMELY casual feat was calced at 952 gigatons, which is literally less than 50 gigatons away from low 6-B.

"Black Hoe powers." I was gonna say something but I didn't want to be the one to do it lol

Ah well thank you for the information. I'll retract my vote and give it to Tatsumaki for the reasons above.

tatsumaki is honestly truly powerful. shes leagues above BB. she literally FLICKED saitama away like a gnat when she was weakened and injured. she managed to hold down monster garou for several seconds while extremely injured and weakened. she pushed away a RESISTING SAITAMA with her telekinesis. she even managed to slightly affect saitama with her powers when weakened. of course her abilities can at the very least resist blackbeards. then she has ability nullification with Psykic Whirlwind, which allows you to face off against opponents hundreds of times stronger than you. then theres the whole BFR thing or meteor spamming. literally BB dies.

BB is an idiot. he always lets his guard down. tatsumaki would kill him a million times before BB even knows whats happening

I wouldn't say league's above BB considering he has a Country level key and BB isn't stupid. He's actually pretty damn smart.

As her her having BRF that sounds a bit like an NLF. And once again i really doubt she's gonna be able to nullify BBs abilities. You're starting to wank her a tad bit there.

She restrained Garou with the durability negating chi attack that wouldn't work on BB since he doesn't have chi. Which if you want to call it an AP feat, it would be PIS.

Pushing back someone without doing damage to them isn't an AP feat. And Saitama may've not been trying to get pushed by Tatsumaki but he still held back just for her to even be able to do that. He doesn't get pushed at all from far stronger people than Tatsumaki when he's taking a fight slightly more serious. She also tries to move him later on and can't do so once he tries a bit more.

So she pushed a guy back without doing any harm to him. And said guy was holding back just so she could even push him. Not an impressive power feat at all.

No as far as AP goes, Tatsumaki is on par with BB.

Okay, reasonable enough. Even if they're equal in AP, tatsu has way more options and less weaknesses than BB. Literally all she has to do is throw BB in water and its over

BB doesn't have any feats though, it's just powerscaling from WB. Yes, it's legit, but we don't have an actual value for it.

Tatsu can either send BB to space, into water,create a massive tornado around him, or just spam meteors. What can BB do? suck her into his blackhole? She would just stay in the air using her telekinesis so i dont think that would work.

Back