• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black*Star vs Complete Balance Breaker Issei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway the point is Issei is FAR above baseline 6-C, that + boost (which is an exponential double on the power) and divide (halves your power over and over).

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
This is complete Balance Breaker Issei, not the strongest versio
You pointed that out where exactly?

Though still Issei's boost will work. The boost is a much broken ability than it looks m8.

10 boosts ~ 1k times power boost

20 boosts ~ 1 ml times power boosts

30 boosts ~ 1 billion times power boost

40 boosts ~ 1 trillion times power boost

and so on.

40 boosts are enough to take someone from 6-C to low 5-B btw and with speed equalized, i'd say Ise still takes this.

I go with issei via Boost......i mean while Blackstar have Madness form to Boost his stats

Boosted gear is just broken in this term.

Firephoenixearl said:
40 boosts are enough to take someone from 6-C to low 5-B btw and with speed equalized, i'd say Ise still takes this.
Hahaha. Don't say something like again...

I guess I'm going with Ise as well.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Hahaha. Don't say something like again...
Wait. We can't use the boosts for scaling and stuff, you're saying we can't even use it in vs debates?

I More tend to think of the boosts of Issei as like the Kaiōken, it does not exactly put you at a higher tier but more temporary increases your strength in an attempt to do a quick beat down if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back