• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the rat? Every "baby" scales to MHS+ for the same reason of dodging lightning so I assume they start at lightning speed.

I know.

So a panther is hunting a rat being almost 6x faster but like 2.3x weaker. Rattata could close the speed gap with amps and I don't see anything in T's arsenal to one-shot Rattata considering it even resists Soulhax.

Forgot about that, but would he do it in-character? Rattata might do something really bad in the meantime.

@Landon okay but why tho? The speed difference is big, alright, but T'Challa isn't blitzing here.

@Landon Dunno about fairness, but if speed can stay unequal I don't see the point in equalizing it.

@Schnee That's good. He should take this then.

I mean

50 years of comics is going to be hard to find scans when he doesn't fight animals often

A 6x speed advantage is definitely going to mean he shoots first tho.

OK well how about this?

Is BP the kind of characer that usess his powers for mundane crap like getting rid of a rodent?

I mean he dosen't know what a Pokemon is. As far as he's concernd this is just a F***ing rat.

I mean

Said Pokémon is literally stronger then him

99.99% sure that it's no longer something mundane after he realizes this the moment he physically fights it.

Yeah, but him realizeing that would require Rattata getting at least 1 hit in on him. And if that hit is Hyper Fang (witch is somewhat likely seeing as how it's Rattata's signature move) BP will half dead from the start.

One hit? Him blocking or deflecting alone will do that.

Hyper Fang is probably moot due to Vibraniums absorbtion so I doubt he'll be half dead, probably hurt though.

How does that ignore dura? It's a chomp. Reducing to 50% is gameplay mechanics.

Even then, he's covered in a vibranium armor, so I doubt it's going to bypass it in one shot.

It's the same as Dragon Rage. It dose a set amout of damage.

If you use it on an opponent that has 100 HP and 50 Def it will do 50 points of damage.

If you use it on an opponent that has 100 HP and 150 Def it will STILL do 50 points of damage.

Literally sayingbthat it will reduce any opponent to 50% of their life if it lands regardless of defense or stat difference is an NLF, there is no proof it ignores Dura and that doesn't even fit the definition of ignoring Durability to begin with.

OK heres a more 1 to 1 example.

Bidoof has Dura Negation because of Super Fang witch is the only move it has that would give it that. And in it's Powers and Abilitys list it says "Super Fang halves health with each hit regardless of stats" and if you click on that sentence it take you TO THE DURA NEGATION PAGE.

So if you still have any objections then take it up with the peope in charge, because I don't know what else to tell you.

Durabilty negation is Negating Durability not negating Durability and randomly stopping at 50%, and having it work against every 8A regardless of its strength or the fact that his opponent is in a Vibranium absorbent suit.

It's not getting a hit at any point with it due to the speed difference anyway.

The fact that it dose 50% REGARDLESS of durability is what makes it Dura Negation. Again take it up with the people in charge.

From the Game Mechanics page:

"Game Mechanics" refers to the abilities shown in games (usually video games) that are determined by the rules of the game (examples include hit points, levels, stats, world map crossing in seconds outside cinematics, etcetera) and are not necessarily indicative of a character/entity's actual abilities."

Super Fang is game mechanics.

I'd also like to note, going off your previous comment, that you wanted to speak with "people in charge." Not only does this make you sound like an angry soccer mom that wants to speak to the manager at a supermarket, which is something we should all strive to avoid, but Schnee is a discussion moderator. He is, quite literally, someone in charge.

Well how about we talk about the "vibranium absorption" argument.

BP scales to Deadpool whos durability is 117 tons. Rattata scales to Horsea who can create tornado-like winds that can dish out 717 tons. So Rattata's attack is about 7x BP's Defense.

Also, there is no indecation that BP's Dura isn't BECAUSE of the Panther Suit.

How match is hard to Quantify. Obviously repeated attacks from the Rat will overwhelm its absorbtion and break it, but BP can still fight without its full power.

Now that said. He's faster, more skilled, has ways to end the fight instantly should he decide to use it, so I'm pretty sure he takes this with Mid Difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back