• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our current profile for Black Knight it's in the edge of being deleted, so I decided to do some research until i found his Respect Thread in Reddit.

This is a list of the feats that most should be noted:

The Ebony Blade: "Mystic in nature, it was forged by Merlin himself with star meteorite material. It is virtually indestructible by any means and repels/absorbs most magic/energy."

Vision could not phase through it (It should be noted that this is already listed in the profile, but whatever).

Capable to clash against Wolverine's claws.

Can break Olimpian weapons.

Manage to cut Terminus's arm, a city level threat (Not so impressive as the others, but still).

Repels Firelord's cosmic fire (Who is a herald of Galactus).

Dispel Tiboro's unholic light wall, which is stated by Doctor Strange that Tiboro's magic is beyond comprehensio.

Redirect a attack from Zeus (Probably a outlier).

Destroyed Beyonder's sword (Maybe other outlier).

This should put the Ebony Blade around 4-B.

Strentgh:

Beat up a Fau

Disarmed an unsuspecting Thor (I don't know about this one).

Defeat a depowered Kang (A casual threat for the Avengers).

Block an attack from the Wrecker (A casual rival of Thor).

Dura:

Stay awake after being in the blast by two missiles. (Already listed)

Tank hits from a giant stone ma.

Tanked a slash from Swordma (Who has a improved Sword by the Mandari).

The armor is somehow resistant to Dragonfire.

Keep fighting even when was get kicked in a stab wound.

Speed:

Windmill repel alien fire and missiles.

Dodge a blast from Kang.

Dodge a blast from Sersi.

Deflect a ray-blast.

Dodge and Reflect laser fire from a combat simulator (Which was designed to test Iron Ma).

Got the drop of Moonstone and manage to absorb her attack .

Block a blast from Yellowjacket.

Deflect some rocks from Magneto.

Skill:

Stated to being on par with Captain America (Already listed).

Fight in a three-away sword battle with Deadpool and Bloodwraith (Already listed).

Conclusion: BK should be upgrade to at least city-block level physically, since he constanly is potrayed at the same level of the likes of Cap, DP and Logan, with hypersonic+ combat speed and LS reactions (I know, does not sound credible).

With the Ebony Blade, he should be capable to harm SS level character, or at least survive thier attacks

In powers and abilities: Superhuman characteristics, expert in H2H combat, swordmanship, flight (via his his winged horse Valinor), magic energy proyection, absorption and reflection, resistance to fire, can touch intagible beings, can be blessed by the wisdom of the original black knight, has a special bound with the Ebony blade, (allow him to track and teleport himself where the blade is)

That is all i could find. What do you think guys?

Well, I think that the Black Knight should physically scale from Daredevil, but given that the Ebony Blade can match Wolverine's claws, he might have 4-B attack potency with it.

Not only that, but it's also capable to break olimpians weapons and can repels an attack from a herald of Galactus, so the blade being 4-B it's pretty solid.

About being scaled with DD, i not sure, BK seems to have better feats and is capable to contain with superhumans way above DD.

Well, a lot of his feats seem to be of fighting with other heroes, so that's usually not very conclusive.

Lightspeed reactions don't seem reasonable. Hypersonic+ at least seems fine.

As for physical strength, he endured those small missiles which could wield something.

Anything from Wall+ to City Block seems possible.

Unsure about the Ebony Blade being legit 4-B

Well, the description is that it "repels/absorbs most magic/energy", so it's likely not to be 4-B physically, but can tank 4-B attacks.

I see, but it's still stand up against Wolverine's claws. Thanks for reply anyway.

So would the blade would only be 4-B in Dura?

Okay. How about this:

Attack Potency: City-Block level physically (Has show being on par with Captain America and Deadpool), likely higher with the Ebony Blade (Capable to clash with Wolverine's claws, cut Terminus arm, a city level threat)

Speed: Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Deadpool and Bloodwraith) with possible Massively Hypersonic reactions (React to a blast from Yellowjacket)

Durability: City-Block level physically via powerscaling, likely Solar System level with the Ebony Blade (Is stronge as the Wolverine 's claws, repels Firelord's cosmic fire, who is a herald of Galactus)

Well, the grammar needs a workthrough.

I am still not good with the grammar.

So should I edit the profile by myself or one of you will do the job?

Attack Potency: City-Block level physically (Has been shown to be on par with Captain America and Deadpool), likely higher with the Ebony Blade (Capable of clashing with Wolverine's claws, cut Terminus' arm,)

Speed: Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Deadpool and Bloodwraith) with possible Massively Hypersonic reactions (React to a blast from Yellowjacket)

Durability: City-Block level physically via powerscaling, likely Solar System level with the Ebony Blade (As strong as Wolverine's claws, repels Firelord's cosmic fire)

This text should be fine to use:

"Attack Potency: City-Block level physically (Has been shown to be on par with Captain America and Deadpool), likely higher with the Ebony Blade (Capable of clashing with Wolverine's claws, and cut Terminus' arm)

Speed: Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Deadpool and Bloodwraith), with possibly Massively Hypersonic reactions (Reacted to a blast from Yellowjacket)

Durability: City-Block level physically via powerscaling, likely Solar System level with the Ebony Blade (As strong as Wolverine's claws, repelled Firelord's cosmic fire)"

No, he is not supposed to be above Daredevil physically. The Ebony Blade is very powerful though.

Okay. Let's keep him as Wall level for the moment.

Okay, i'm currently editing the profile, but why does he is not suppose to be above DD?

We also need to evaluate the fights themselves in these cases.

Daredevil for instance has beaten Deadpool 9 times in the comics, but they are all due to his superior speed, senses and fighting skills, while Deadpool is always clearly the strongest fighter.

Of course this doesn't make much logical sense, but it is a very common trope in comics for the weaker, yet more skiller fighter to defeat foes who should kill them with one attack.

So those types of confrontations usually don't count.

He is physically supposed to be what passes for a highly skilled trained athlete in the Marvel world. No physical enhancements othervise.

Well, he is hard to gauge on his own, since the magical sword usually inflicts or deflects the damage.

He had more weapons, the photon sword, the sword of light, the shield of night, excalibur. The Ebony blade is just his current weapon and the most powerful one.

Antvasima said:
He is physically supposed to be what passes for a highly skilled trained athlete in the Marvel world. No physical enhancements othervise.
Well, that is usually not a good argument. Punisher is a normal human and he survives Rocket-Launcher shots and being tossed of buildings.

Yes, but that means that he is officially considered to be physically comparable to Daredevil, who is Wall or Room level.

Okay, maybe he's around room level physically, but his standard equpament should put him higher.

Yes, the Ebony Blade is likely 4-B, like Wolverine's claws and Captain America's shield.

Matthew Schroeder said:
How about "At least Wall level, higher with weaponry" for now?
'''For now'''.

He should be higher, but i need to find more feats to justify his stats.

Okay. I suppose that should be fine for the moment.

Well, at least let me edit his powers and abilities: Superhuman characteristics, expert in H2H combat, swordmanship, flight (via his his winged horse Strider), magic energy proyection, absorption and reflection, resistance to fire, can touch intagible beings, can be blessed by the wisdom of the original black knight, has a special bound with the Ebony blade, (allow him to track and teleport himself where the blade is)

Also, does his speed will remind as just HS+?

The new abilities seem fine, but you need to properly clean up the grammar.

Okay, I already make the changes, hope it be worth.

Note: I put some extra info for his weapons, weakness ect, based on what I got from Marvel Database to be sure.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back