• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black hole tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Formula E = MC ^ 2 As on the calculation thatLina made For my Calc

There is also another alternative:

• Mass of the Sun: 1,99e30kg
  • Radius Of the Sun: 697.000.000m
  • GBE = U = G (Mass ^ 2) / (radius) Sooooo:
(6.67e-11) * ((1.99e30) ^ 2) / (695 700 000m) = 3.79e41 Star Level

Giving it a tier is not going to make much difference since it basically ignores durability.

Kaltias said:
Average black hole is 5 solar masses tho
Yep, I use the mass of the Sun as an example, but a Black Hole may be formed by a star about x100 + than the sun

@Ban But ignoring sustainability does not automatically put you in any tier, it's right here for him given a tier depending on the energy emise, but of course, have may clarify on the Profile that he ignores the durability

Large star level is only if you created it. The black hole itself doesn't have a proper tier, seeing how the damage is dependant from the distance

If you know the radius of the blackhole you can use this formula to get the mass: radius├ùc^2├À(2├ù6.67408e-11)

Then you can apply e=mc^2.

No, no E=Mc^2.

You find the number of solar masses, then multiply it by the GBE of the Sun.

Since Kaltias has answered these questions, perhaps we should close this thread?

Hmm Okay But Why not add it? The result of the calc will be Probably Large Star Level so I do not understand

@Dodo

Because the black hole itself doesn't have AP. It doesn't destroy 10-C characters with resistance to gravity manipulation, but it can destroy 3-A characters who don't have resistance to it.

Yeah, but fictional Black Holes clearly don't do this. In Marvel and DC you can resist Black Holes by sheer durability.

Well yeah, I was talking about realistic black holes to make a general case. If it doesn't behave like that, you have to look at how the verse treat it

Black Hole creation feats are done by calcing its Schwarzschild radius. So figure the character's size and calc its radius.

Well, black hole creation feats are fine, as long as they behave like real black holes do. If they are tangible and can be wrestled with for example, they are black holes in name only.

Anyway, we have talked about this several times previously, so we should preferably close this thread.

"Well, black hole creation feats are fine, as long as they behave like real black holes do. If they are tangible and can be wrestled with for example, they are black holes in name only."

The Ebon Seeker is tangible and can be fought but has demonstrated nearly every scientific property of a black Hole in the comics.

Simply absorbing matter does not automatically mean being an infinitely powerful singularity.

It depends, but that also means that the ones that do not qualify cannot be estimated as if they were.

Anyway, I would much prefer if we close this thread, as the discussion will not lead anywhere. I have also told you previously that I am very tired of that you bring up the topic over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back