• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat rebunk

RigelBR7

He/Him
Hello again guys. I just came to do a basic rebunk of Black Hat. And clarify some facts here. I came to affirm that Black Hat >>> Anti Pops.

Why did you put Black Hat below Anti Pops in power level, senWhy did you put Black Hat below Anti Pops in power level, and think he is weaker? It is literally said in the episode of Regular Show that Anti Pops incompetence gave several reasons for BH himself to destroy him.

It has also been stated in an interview that if BH found someone as powerful as him, he would be excited, as it would be a challenge.
Something that hasn't happened to this day, not even in crossovers. There is no villain more powerful than him in the Villainous narrative.

Even because he has also been cited as the supreme villain, who sells things to inferior villains.

It was also stated that nothing and no one to date can rival him. And as you know It was also stated that nothing and no one to date can rival him. And as you know, the orientation vids and all others midias are canonical and are part of the story. Then enter in the narrative of Villainous.

There is no contradiction here, because even the other creators of the other characters from the other series helped with the plot of the episodes, and knew what would happen to their characters.

If even they agreed among themselves with the narrative and proposal of the cartoon, then who are we to deny it?
It also wouldn't make sense since Black Hat is 2-B and has more HAXs and raw power than Anti Pops. There is no point in him being inferior under any circumstances.

So, that's basically it. I decided to clarify this because I saw that they had made a downgrade about it, which doesn't make any sense.

Maybe I'll add other things that I forgot to include, to reinforce my thesis. That's it until then.

Back