• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Demon vs Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Because I'm testing the waters, hopefully it's not a stomp.

Rules

5-B Dark Genie

5-B Base Mewtwo

Location: Dark Heaven Castle (For those who don't know it's a floating castle surrounded by a purple storm cloud)

Speed Equalized

Votes

True Dark Genie:

Mewtwo: 6 (Enryu The Red Tower, Schnee One, The real cal howard, ABoogieYesSir, Maverick Zero X, Arceus0x)

Inconclusive:

Non-Corporeal will not be useful against Mewtwo, in fact Genie has something that fights the much superior intelligence of Mewtwo and that prevents the same from BFR it's soul to other Dimension? Type 3 immortality will not be applicable in combat, Type 4 is not going to be too complicated for Mewtwo due to the BFR of soul and via Petrification and also Mewtwo is able to Power Absorption and copy the powers of Genie, and Mind Manipulation? Meh, Mewtwo simply resists this, Precognition is going to be useful against Genie and Mewtwo is very likely to use this to it's favor and Danmaku + Petrification is going to be a deadly combo that might end up with Genie, but this one I quoted is not a stomp to (if Mewtwo did not have options like BFR soul's and Petrification), and if Mewtwo did not have options like BFR soul's, Pwer Mimicry, Petrification, Power Absorption and much higher intelligence, But all that I've cited are only important factors, not elements for a stomp, Mew2 would be defeated by Resurrection (he would not be able to defeat Genie and would have to use Power Mimicry, but it would be too late for Mewtwo to do that), Possession (As I quoted if Mewtwo was not acapz to absorb it's powers and did not have superior intelligence, I would not see Mewtwo going through that) and Abstract Existence Type 2 (That if Mewtwo did not have the other options I mentioned, it would be very difficult for Mew2 to defeat the True Dark Genie)

And also Mewtwo also has Void Manipulation, which makes this even more in favor of Mewtwo against Dark Genie Abstract Existence and can erase it, although the Genie has Mid-Godly Regenerationn, this is over time, which is not applicable in combat

I vote for Mewtwo with High-Diff

Notes: Absorbing the Dark Genie's power results in possession as it's power is it's essence and it's essence corrupts those exposed to it. Void Manipulation is useless unless Mewtwo erases Seda (Dark Cloud) who is in the past. The Regenerationn is over time, The Resurrection isn't. Erasing the Dark Genie that is in front of him will result in a new Dark Genie appearing to take his place in moments.

For those who want to know what True Dark Genie starts of with is Duplication and Possession. Mewtwo must instantly start of with BFRing the soul otherwise Dark Genie will split into duplicates, each with his abilities and power.

Also, I'm unsure if BFRing Dark Genie's soul will change anything as he doesn't have a body, he's being fed energy from the past. Said energy is his essence with is capable of traveling through time and dimensions. So Genie can still come back from BFR.

@Schnee One

Second paragraph of my post above yours.

Duplication (To start spreading his essence) and Possession (He's incapable of attacking while in his Non-Copreal state so he tries to possess the nearest thing).

The second thing he leads with if Possession is unsuccessful is Monster Creation. While I don't have a list as to the monsters he creates I will just give a quick rundown.

Skeletons, Ghosts (Who can poison on contact, Werewolves, Fishmen, Mimics, Dragons, Bats (Who can poison), Witches (can teleport and poison), Little Goblins (who can poison), Frogs (who release a mist that reduces speed), Goloms and many more Monsters.

These monster can be created without difficulty and all can be made just as powerful as the Dark Genie himself. Not to mention he can double their strength and durability instantly, this is useless because of Mewtwo's far gap in AP however Dark Genie can create hundreds of these monsters in no time. He'd basically be throwing hundreds of 5-B (though fodder to Mewtwo) monster who while can be one shotted have hax that can poison or reduced Mewtwo's speed.

LordGriffin1000 said:
These monster can be created without difficulty and all can be made just as powerful as the Dark Genie himself. Not to mention he can double their strength and durability instantly, this is useless because of Mewtwo's far gap in AP however Dark Genie can create hundreds of these monsters in no time. He'd basically be throwing hundreds of 5-B (though fodder to Mewtwo) monster who while can be one shotted have had that can poison or reduced Mewtwo's speed.
Well this is no problem for Mewtwo who has a large AoE and practically any of it's Psychic or Physical attacks is able to Petrify several 5-B, he can also do the same thing he did with the 3 Genesect's, simply send a Danmaku of Psystrike, and also Mewtwo is able to deny the resistance to Sealing of Dark Genie, since Mewtwo denies any resistances to Psychic's move, which would involve the Sealing of Mewtwo, that comes from it's Psychic power's

@Enryu

Sorry but that last bit about sealing hard to believe, resistance to Sealing has nothing to do with Psychic moves in Dark Cloud.

Also to add to be more specific about Dark Genie's duplication. He won't be creating duplicates to just help him fight Mewtwo, it will be sending it's duplicates through time so they will be everywhere and Mewtwo simply destroying the one in front of him won't destroy the duplicates so they can just keep making more and more and keep coming at Mewtwo.

On the new Dark Genie's appearing, Mewtwo should not have too many problems with it since he would be very well able to saddle them in psychic bubbles or simply create a Pocket Dimension to be able to prevent the Dark Genie's from spreading beyond it's range and also Mewtwo is able to prevent Dark Genie from duplicating via Power Nullification or copying the Duplication powers of it to be able to fight Dark Genie's next to other Mewtwo's, Precog must be very useful to Mewtwo to notice Dark Genie moves, and still on top he should be able to clone Dark Genie, and thus making the fighting clone with Mewtwo.

1. Creating a Pocket Dimension or putting them in a bubble is useless because Genie can travel through Time and Dimensions.

2. Saying Mewtwo can create a clone of the Dark Genie is one thing but it won't have all of it's abilities since Mewtwo doesn't know all of Dark Genie's abilities.

3. Dark Genie has precog as well, I just never added it to his page because I forget. He had the False Dark Genie place specific seals on the dungeons that were for specific party members before you even got them on your team.

4. Power Nullification is an option but Mewtwo would half to decide to use that early because Dark Genie duplicates extremely fast and once a single part of him jumps to another time period, that one can start the Duplication process and Mewtwo won't be able to reach that one.

I'll stop commenting now as I'm not sure if I'm suppose to debating. I counted your vote by the way.

@LordGriffin1000

2 - Nope, Mewtwo clones has exactly the same powers as the originals, if Mewtwo not be used Power Nullification in the final battle in the first movie, Mewtwo quoted it he disable the Pokรฉmon powers, then showed to us the clones and originals are equals in strength and we do not have reasons to think the clones don't have the same powers of originals

Mewtwo had the genetics and data of those Pokemon so he could make perfect clones.

You're basically saying if I picked characters right now with different abilities Mewtwo can make perfect clones of them on the spot, instantly with all their hax?.

Also, I said Mewtwo would need to use power Nullification quickly otherwise TDG will create a clone that jumps into the past and starts creating more clones of himself.

Mewtwo racking up those votes. My boy TDG about to lose!

Mewtwo got 4 Wins | 6 Loses | 4 Inconclusive

This will give him his 5th win. At least I can say TDG put up some form of a challenge against a boss like Mewtwo.

Actually, Nihilus's win against Mewtwo is a stomp and should probably be removed

I know Gyro requested it to be removed quite a few times

I should have destroy FRA a long time ago! OvO

That's 6 for my brother's 2nd favorite Pokemon.

Side Note to everyone TDG might become 4-C/Star level soon but I still need more input on that thread so we can still keep this match going.

Well guys, 4-C looks ok so this match is no longer able to continue. Which is kinda sad, while I didn't relish my boy TDG losing this was the only match I created for him that was getting somewhere.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back