• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Frieza is ACTUALLY possible now folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
10150-Shiny-Mega-Mewtwo
Never seen you before. Are you a human? I hate humans...

Frieza final form dwfwd
Is that so? I hate Saiyans. Filthy Monkeys they are. Guess we're more alike than it seems.

We can finally get a fair fight from these 2 purple, hate-filled creatures. Lets get it done!
Mega Mewtwo vs Frieza

4-B versions, obviously

Speed Equalized

In-character

Mewtwo votes: 16 (JooCipher, Ionliosite, RockLee vs Gaara FULL Fight, Lord Tracer, TheUnknownWarrior1, Dragopenting, ShrekAnakin, Joshcjackson27, The real cal howard, Dusty Raider, Schnee One, Marcman2020, CryoTheMayo, TheQuirkyBoy, GlaceonGamez471, Lord JJJ)

Frieza vote: 0

Draw: 0

So Mewtwo downscales from 3 Kilofoe while Frieza has a massive scaling chain above 1 Kilofoe so I think it's fair to say Frieza has a solid AP advantage (Someone can tell me the full scaling chain in the posts if necessary)

Mewtwo leads with TK which doesn't do much to Frieza at all, and from there Mewtwo can use pretty much whatever.

Depending on the AP gap and scaling Im inclined to say Frieza just one shots with whatever he does since Mewtwo doesn't have a set move after TK

Would it help Mewtwo if he passively read Frieza's mind?

This should've been added to his page already, but Mewtwo is able to passively read people's minds. While unconscious, he heard the thoughts of Genesect from a vast distance away.

Well he was unconscious, and didn't know Genesect prior, so Mewtwo didn't use any active attempt to read minds. Its a "just happened" kind of scenerio.

If that isn't passive, idk what it'd be.

It'd be being able to use your abilities while not conscious

Because how can you read and understand thoughts during that time, besides that contradicts literally any time Mewtwo isn't fully aware of what his opposition is doing

True. But at the same time, the ability wouldn't be actively used by Mewtwo since...he wasn't conscious.

Would the ability just activate on it's own then?

Actually it would be, if he was able to read thoughts while unconscious then activating the ability to do so is literally no different.

Well continuing from what Schnee and I were arguing about, Mewtwo's telepathy mind reading is either passive or can activate on it's own without Mewtwo actively having a hand in it.

Activating on it's own is the same thing as being passive...all it means is that he can read minds without being conscious.

Hst master said:
Dragopentling said:
Mewtwo FRA. Frieza has no resistances to mindhax.
That wasn't the argument. It was does he actually start with mindhax. And Schnee is saying he doesnt.
Except I wasn't joining the actual argument, though. I was just placing my vote. I didn't want it to seem lazy due to earlier comments here, so I just stated my two cents (whether it matters or not)

That wasn't really the point. It's that the FRA are based off MewTwo immediately Mindhaxxing Frieza when someone's pointing out he doesn't IC and actually TKs.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Which would seemingly be helpful here since Mewtwo would know what Frieza's going to do.
That wouldn't be helpful at all as Mewtwo isn't starting the fight already unconscious.

Well continuing from what Schnee and I were arguing about, Mewtwo's telepathy mind reading is either passive or can activate on it's own without Mewtwo actively having a hand in it.
I legit pointed out that it wasn't in my posts

Schnee One said:
I legit pointed out that it wasn't in my posts
Never said it was

He needs to actually activate it. Him being able to do it unconsciously doesn't help nor does it make it a passive. It's like if a character makes a explosion while he's asleep, that's in no way passive.

Dragopentling said:
Which makes me wonder. What does Frieza start off with IC?
Death Beams and ki blasts. It's the 1st thing he did to Gohan, 1st thing he did to Goku after he showed up, 1st thing he did when he went into his final form and killed dende and when the assassins from Universe 9 came he immediately spammed them.

You literally just said the ability activating on it's own makes it a passive. Your confusing me now.
No I didn't and please quote because I'm positive I didn't. Like again, him being able to activate it while unconscious doesn't make it a passive.

Would it help Mewtwo if he passively read Frieza's mind?

This should've been added to his page already, but Mewtwo is able to passively read people's minds. While unconscious, he heard the thoughts of Genesect from a vast distance away.
You said it was passive dude....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back