• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

I mean it's a bit hard to do that when you have a fantasy series that takes place in what looks to be the equivalent of the middle ages of our world

I mean it's a bit hard to do that when you have a fantasy series that takes place in what looks to be the equivalent of the middle ages of our world
EG combat intelligence requires stuff like outpacing combat supercomputers

Naruto got eg off his knowledge of chakra so it's not about supercomputers alone. The main stuff that qualify such verses would be stuff like this Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits.
and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.

The fact he surpassed the other timelines could substantiate his eg status in magic skills since that'd be him above thousands of geniuses in mastering the spells and mana. And of course him being comparable to Asta in combat would also support eg.

Naruto got eg off his knowledge of chakra so it's not about supercomputers alone. The main stuff that qualify such verses would be stuff like this Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits.
and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.

The fact he surpassed the other timelines could substantiate his eg status in magic skills since that'd be him above thousands of geniuses in mastering the spells and mana. And of course him being comparable to Asta in combat would also support eg.
To bring in another magic based series, there's also Doom from Mashle. He's reached the zenith of the magic realm without having to go through heart harvesting rituals, that being mastering both Summons and Thirds, the latter of which only a small number of triple liners achieve, who are already a small part of the population. Not only that, he consistently out-performs other wizards who have unlocked the power to summon and cast Thirds, predicting their every action and goading them to a spot of his choosing after already marking it, with just pure skill alone.

Oh, there's also Mash beating down Innocent Zero through an innumerable amount of timelines with different scenarios, crazy how similar thse series are.

Are you prepared?

Are you prepared?

Make him fight a black Clover character or dragon ball character

Even the ones who are in the 100's of Exatons
Aethyr resistance lets him just negate their range and going melee with a guy who's bigger than you, more skilled than you, and much stronger than you in LS is a bad idea
Hmmm how well can bro do against someone whos moon level with low godly regen, possibly mid-godly regen?
He probably walls them outright unless they're smurfs in specific areas, the minimum for hitting Grimgor with an attack is basically being on the level of like 5 army solos that army solo the previous soldier type

He probably walls them outright unless they're smurfs in specific areas, the minimum for hitting Grimgor with an attack is basically being on the level of like 5 army solos that army solo the previous soldier type
I am thinking of Pyra/Myryra with their layered deconstruction

Are you prepared?

Evaporate.

Anyone can go read the website and tell me if you agree or disagree so I can close the thread.

Anyone can go read the website and tell me if you agree or disagree so I can close the thread.
You need 3 mods/admins to get the thread done

0/5 on CRTs... thats crazy

Please @AstaDragon stop making CRTs without discussing your idea here first so you don't waste your time. Its obvious you need proper planning.

Yeah ngl, it's just hoeing future crts by not only making the topic more susceptible to thread ban, but also by making taking a spot among the limited amount of open crts one verse can have.

A spot that would have been quite important given the shitload of revisions that the verse needs

Back