• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Confirmation about julius spell
The only problem is that we only use the japanese text to confirmate how powers function, because the german text could be making up the "double the speed" part

The other one should be literally something we should had implemented, mercury magic obviously is poisonous as the magic of black clover verse imitates the caracteristics of the element that is use

The only problem is that we only use the japanese text to confirmate how powers function, because the german text could be making up the "double the speed" part

The other one should be literally something we should had implemented, mercury magic obviously is poisonous as the magic of black clover verse imitates the caracteristics of the element that is use
It also said bell makes yuno many times stronger idk how many is many

aint the verse already got ftl+

qTqqNVkwRVWqmEYWFR8WTQ.jpg

In my theory he absorbed the
Infinite darkness and shadows
No, it says "infinite synergy" which basically just means they'd be able to keep up their attacks since the darkness spreads shadows and the shadows create darkness. It has nothing to do with infinite levels of power

Yeah you right but I still want to see the info about it i also want to know if kid's playground makes yami and natch many times stronger...

Back