• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Page 2

During watching EP 101 (I need to catch up with the anime) I realized... Nozel is entirely based on Byakuya from Bleach

These two have sisters (well, Rukia is sister of Byakuya's wife but still) that they seemed dickheads to at first but later really cared for them, barely show any emotions, are royals and are pretty badass

SpookyShadow said:
Are you going to add yourself on "Black Clover" page opponents list?
i didnt read/watch bc to become its opponent here. fixing things didnt means hating something

Stuff like Asta having Accelerated Development, via surpassing his limits constantly (learned ki in a short time after being coerced into it by Yami, and further learning to how to fight someone he couldn't detect with his precognition), passive forcefields for anyone Magic Captain level (Finral stating that Licht's mere aura created a wall of dense mana), resistance to Precognition for Licht and the other guy who fought Asta and Yami.

Depends if you use a spell or it's charm of one's words. If you are talking about someone using Hannibal Lecter level wordplay then yeah it's Social Influecing

Quick off topic question. But if anyone is interested in helping I'll be making a revision thread on hungry joker. The profiles are horrible right now, and half aren't even done yet.

But no I don't think Yuno should have a resistance to a passive power null because Asta didn't strike Yuno with his sword, and his anti-magic field work's on incoming magic attacks.

ABoogieYesSir said:
But no I don't think Yuno should have a resistance to a passive power null because Asta didn't strike Yuno with his sword, and his anti-magic field work's on incoming magic attacks.
His Anti-Magic field destroys the surrounding magic, not incoming attacks

After the intense battle against the elves and the devil, Asta has gained better control over his Black Asta form, being able to use a great portion of its power as his own to where he does not fly around out of control.

Asta's passive power null just nullifies incoming Magic attack's or blasts that are going to strike him. When Asta achieved Black Divider, he had better far contorl over his Black form.

Each squad has at least one non-fodder member

Golden Dawn has Yuno and Langris

Crimson Lion has Leopold

Silver Eagle has Solid and Nebra

Blue Rose has Sol

Coral Peacock has Kirsch

Green Mantis has Sekke

Azure Deer has Fragil

Except Purple Orcas

Back